Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Spoiling a Thai girl

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRRR View Post
    Spoil your girl i have, but no more than if she was aussie, im not the type of guy to pay a TGF an allowance or donate to her familys needs, seems to me lot of guys don't have a criteria in what there actually searching for so end up with a bar worker or village girl seduced by there availability and beauty.

I think in a lot of case's guys are just plain dumb with a few controllers thrown in, the power of the $ to buy what you want.

I don't date bar girls or village girls in fact if they haven't been to university im not interested, ive had 3 TGF's first was a Journalist second and third were Accountants, only the last was a handful, demanding and sometime bit of a Ting Tong and why? she was a smart village girl who put herself through uni (Masters Degree) and was to young for me and i knew it, she was persistent and would not allow the relationship to die a natural death, lucky im the man i am because that girl could never be satisfied and im afraid to say there are a lot like that.

I think a lot of guys are emotional immature which clouds there judgment as well as inexperienced with women in general, relationships start and end all the time so why do you think that pretty 20 something will still be with you in 10 years time? Especially when there's a 30 year gap and cultural difference.

You wont find a "good Thai girl" in a bar anywhere, "good Thai girls" dont go clubbing in red light districts, "good Thai girls" often socialize in groups and stay within the area they live preferring to hang out at malls markets and local restaurants/bars, if you would like to meet a "good Thai girl" and dont work in Thailand then the next best place is on the net, to minimize your chances of being an ATM for your loved one choose wisely, use the head on your shoulders not the little one down below, my theory is if there well educated and working only a 5 day week then there is a good chance there earning a decent income which means less pressure on the chosen love of her life to not only support her but her family.

One thing i have noticed with dating a Thai girl is that most are independent in most areas of there lives but ho how that changes once that have a farang bf, second Thai gf thought i should buy her a car when i talked about buying a condo in Jomtien so she could drive down on weekends, when i offerd to pay the depost for her she wined about the interest she would pay on her loan....hmmmm.
    so, bar girls and village girls are only in it for money but not the internet girls that you pay their deposit for their cars
    got ya...thanks for clearing that up

Platinum
    Interesting post Alex.
    Seems some of these Thai girls are just as crazy and avaricious as girls everywhere else in the world
    It's easy. You just have to pick the right one

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Spoil your girl i have, but no more than if she was aussie, im not the type of guy to pay a TGF an allowance or donate to her familys needs, seems to me lot of guys don't have a criteria in what there actually searching for so end up with a bar worker or village girl seduced by there availability and beauty.

I think in a lot of case's guys are just plain dumb with a few controllers thrown in, the power of the $ to buy what you want.

I don't date bar girls or village girls in fact if they haven't been to university im not interested, ive had 3 TGF's first was a Journalist second and third were Accountants, only the last was a handful, demanding and sometime bit of a Ting Tong and why? she was a smart village girl who put herself through uni (Masters Degree) and was to young for me and i knew it, she was persistent and would not allow the relationship to die a natural death, lucky im the man i am because that girl could never be satisfied and im afraid to say there are a lot like that.

I think a lot of guys are emotional immature which clouds there judgment as well as inexperienced with women in general, relationships start and end all the time so why do you think that pretty 20 something will still be with you in 10 years time? Especially when there's a 30 year gap and cultural difference.

You wont find a "good Thai girl" in a bar anywhere, "good Thai girls" dont go clubbing in red light districts, "good Thai girls" often socialize in groups and stay within the area they live preferring to hang out at malls markets and local restaurants/bars, if you would like to meet a "good Thai girl" and dont work in Thailand then the next best place is on the net, to minimize your chances of being an ATM for your loved one choose wisely, use the head on your shoulders not the little one down below, my theory is if there well educated and working only a 5 day week then there is a good chance there earning a decent income which means less pressure on the chosen love of her life to not only support her but her family.

One thing i have noticed with dating a Thai girl is that most are independent in most areas of there lives but ho how that changes once that have a farang bf, second Thai gf thought i should buy her a car when i talked about buying a condo in Jomtien so she could drive down on weekends, when i offerd to pay the depost for her she wined about the interest she would pay on her loan....hmmmm.
    Great post AlexRRR. I was thinking of sponsoring a BG to get her out of the bar and back to her village. After that I'm saving some money to get to thailand as much as I can so we can maybe get married. But after reading your post I don't know what I should do.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    I don't date bar girls or village girls in fact if they haven't been to university im not interested.

Do you make sure they know the difference between there and they're, and when to use an apostrophe? 555
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Do you make sure they know the difference between there and they're, and when to use an apostrophe? 555
    if the TG's are on an internet forum, they don't have to
    and yes, i made that rule up 555

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    good girls = university educated BKK girls vs bad girls = issaan farm girls

now there's a new way of looking at things......555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I only don't date the bar girls in the bar where I spend most of my time. The others are all fair game. University girls are likely to be more clever than me.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I only don't date the bar girls in the bar where I spend most of my time.
    Don't sh*t where you eat. It's a good personal policy. 5555
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    lucky im the man i am
    well somebody had to be you; I'm just glad it's you and not me

the RRR - are you the Right Reverend Righteous Alex perchance?
    digging up old relationship threads - is this therapy for you?
    Something you're not telling us?
    Maybe you are not 'the man'

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar

OP is my Mrs and obviously smart enough to post on a forum in a different language. A village girl!! Even to the point of asking why some guys through bad money (Borrowed Money) to keep up the 2 week millionaire facade. If you read between the lines that is the real question. Your education comes in many forms. Not only tertiary with titles.

It is the ability to learn rather than where you achieved the piece of paper. Lets be frank, Thai pieces of paper are relatively worthless in the big wide world. Therefore I discount your suggestion that a Thai masters is something defining. Not the acumen of the person but suggest status through money.

Pieces of paper............ The hardest to keep is the contract of marriage. It takes constant work. Not something you achieve and move on and put it on your CV.

Your post is rife with many errors.
    Ian Forbes and Oldmanemu like this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

it doesn't matter if it is a village girl, a bar girl, an educated girl
    i think the biggest mistake guys make are rushing into a relationship

now, some work that way but i think to put yourself in the best position to succeed, especially when most relationships are predicated on the tg looking to improve her life(no matter where she came from in LOS), you need to get to know the girl

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    it doesn't matter if it is a village girl, a bar girl, an educated girl
    i think the biggest mistake guys make are rushing into a relationship

now, some work that way but i think to put yourself in the best position to succeed, especially when most relationships are predicated on the tg looking to improve her life(no matter where she came from in LOS), you need to get to know the girl
    True dat, Paulie. What woman anywhere in the world ISN'T looking to improve her lot in life? Not all long term matches are perfect. In fact most of them aren't. It takes good luck, and a large amount of work and compromise to make them last. Throw in widely diverse cultures, separate religions and different age brackets and you've added a few more obstacles in the mix.
    Cobba likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    True dat, Paulie. What woman anywhere in the world ISN'T looking to improve her lot in life? Not all long term matches are perfect. In fact most of them aren't. It takes good luck, and a large amount of work and compromise to make them last. Throw in widely diverse cultures, separate religions and different age brackets and you've added a few more obstacles in the mix.
    Hey, one of your best pots Ian. That said it all.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

I must admit I have a minimum courting period of 5 years.... if they pass that, they have a chance... I know, I know... I'm impetuous...

AlexRRR - you should have just said that you try to give yourself a better chance of success by dating TGs with further education... and left it at that....
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    It never ceases to amaze me how people really think they've got it all worked out in their cross cultural relationship(s). Living by simple "Rules" etc. What exactly do you expect to get out of a relationship unless you are first and foremost prepared to put something into it?
    How about faking a whole relationship just to get regular free sex? But then relationships start and finish all the time.

And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how people really think they've got it all worked out in their cross cultural relationship(s). Living by simple "Rules" etc. What exactly do you expect to get out of a relationship unless you are first and foremost prepared to put something into it?
    How about faking a whole relationship just to get regular free sex? But then relationships start and finish all the time.

Finally, some good advice! I'm off to practice my fake organisms...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Dazza's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post

well penned.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I must admit I have a minimum courting period of 5 years.... if they pass that, they have a chance... I know, I know... I'm impetuous...

AlexRRR - you should have just said that you try to give yourself a better chance of success by dating TGs with further education... and left it at that....
    Yep, could be coming off a long run up for awhile.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Cadet
    You guys made me laugh over my coffee this morning, thanks for the laugh, i dont pretend to be an expert but it does amaze me the amount of guys willing to to pay for there girl to leave the bar and go home, or pay an allowance to her full stop and to me that would count as spoiling her.

The post is about spoiling a TGF, to spoil your often in a relationship with her, that last TGF within 24 hours had forgotten about the gift i had bought her the previous day, within weeks she forgotten i had taken her on vacation to India for 2 weeks as i said she was demanding and a handful, dont kid yourself not all thai women are submissive.

To answer a poster above they have Universities in Isaan too, student loans are available to the less fortunate if they want to do higher study (which leads to a good paying job), at no time was i degrading women from certain parts of Thailand i personality know a few "educate" isaan women.

One of my Thai female friends returned to BKK from her xmas vacation upset, when i asked why she said she was fighting with her mum, eventually she told me her mum had asked for 200,000B she of course didnt have it (or a farang BF) but mum was pressuring her, now just think for a moment..........if you where her BF, do i need to spell it out for you? BLOOD IS MUCH THICKER than water especially in Thailand AND ALL farangs are RICH.

Spoiling your girl is part of the relationship and certainly my first TGF was just as considerate in that area as i was, as the relationship with her lengthened (5ys) the gifts got more expensive, even the last TGF could manage a few gifts from time to time.

And as for RULES...i prefer to call it a criteria, i have one and i use it to minimize problems that may occur, i dont want to marry into a poor family and leave myself wide open for the possibility of being asked for non refundable loans.

The dress the overseas vacation that ipad you bought her the pick up you bought dad for the farm all spoil her and as you know once your in a committed relationship you cant ever stop spoiling her.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    You guys made me laugh over my coffee this morning, thanks for the laugh, i dont pretend to be an expert but it does amaze me the amount of guys willing to to pay for there girl to leave the bar and go home, or pay an allowance to her full stop and to me that would count as spoiling her.

The post is about spoiling a TGF, to spoil your often in a relationship with her, that last TGF within 24 hours had forgotten about the gift i had bought her the previous day, within weeks she forgotten i had taken her on vacation to India for 2 weeks as i said she was demanding and a handful, dont kid yourself not all thai women are submissive.

To answer a poster above they have Universities in Isaan too, student loans are available to the less fortunate if they want to do higher study (which leads to a good paying job), at no time was i degrading women from certain parts of Thailand i personality know a few "educate" isaan women.

One of my Thai female friends returned to BKK from her xmas vacation upset, when i asked why she said she was fighting with her mum, eventually she told me her mum had asked for 200,000B she of course didnt have it (or a farang BF) but mum was pressuring her, now just think for a moment..........if you where her BF, do i need to spell it out for you? BLOOD IS MUCH THICKER than water especially in Thailand AND ALL farangs are RICH.

Spoiling your girl is part of the relationship and certainly my first TGF was just as considerate in that area as i was, as the relationship with her lengthened (5ys) the gifts got more expensive, even the last TGF could manage a few gifts from time to time.

And as for RULES...i prefer to call it a criteria, i have one and i use it to minimize problems that may occur, i dont want to marry into a poor family and leave myself wide open for the possibility of being asked for non refundable loans.

The dress the overseas vacation that ipad you bought her the pick up you bought dad for the farm all spoil her and as you know once your in a committed relationship you cant ever stop spoiling her.
    A realist? We must SPITE him!!5555

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast