Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Spoiling a Thai girl

AlexRRR - RRRU taking the pisssss? ...555

Have learned anything from your three failed relationships? As you sound sort of bitter...

I'm not sure what you are laughing at... as I don't know anyone on here with as many failures with Thai women as you?

So where did it all go wrong my son... apart from you being fleeced?

We're here to listen and help those new to our flock... so let it all out.. and we'll see what we can do...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    so, bar girls and village girls are only in it for money but not the internet girls that you pay their deposit for their cars
    got ya...thanks for clearing that up
    Marc i thought you were a smart guy, and it seems the Thai dreaming police and expert on everything Thai, i too can be a smart arse and misinterpret what you write and belittle you as well, you obviously dont read well because i did not say any of the above, if your going to quote me get it right dude.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRRR View Post
    Marc i thought you were a smart guy, and it seems the Thai dreaming police and expert on everything Thai, i too can be a smart arse and misinterpret what you write and belittle you as well, you obviously dont read well because i did not say any of the above, if your going to quote me get it right dude.
    Have you come to join the forum to engage in friendly discussion... or are you just here to be a git?

I can end your pain quick if you prefer?

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    AlexRRR - RRRU taking the pisssss? ...555

Have learned anything from your three failed relationships? As you sound sort of bitter...

I'm not sure what you are laughing at... as I don't know anyone on here with as many failures with Thai women as you?

So where did it all go wrong my son... apart from you being fleeced?

We're here to listen and help those new to our flock... so let it all out.. and we'll see what we can do...
    Mr Peak they are strong words, and your assuming much, could you put you perfect life up for display so we can all learn from it.

Mr Peak they are strong words, and your assuming much, could you put you perfect life up for display so we can all learn from it.
    I don't date TGs.... so I'll be of no interest to you...

I just think you should get to know your audience before you start to judge them...

Cadet
    Have you come to join the forum to engage in friendly discussion... or are you just here to be a git?

I can end your pain quick if you prefer?
    Mr peak maybe you should reread my original post them match it to marcs comments if after that you think im out of line you can terminate me, being misquoted and ridiculed i wont stand for.

Cadet
    I don't date TGs.... so I'll be of no interest to you...

I just think you should get to know your audience before you start to judge them...
    Mate are bored? are you following? do you read any of the above? Trolling? does everything need to fit snugly into your tiny world?
    You could do with a new pair of glasses i think.

Cadet
    Mr peak is a moderator, ahhhhh i got to watch my back i have been threatened, no mate i am not judging anyone and since you are the TD police good idea you get it right before threatening me.

As with most forums we have people from all walks of life putting in there 2 cents worth, some of these happen to be bored sarcastic know alls experts on everything, the trouble is some dim wit will read what that **** wrote and actually think it is correct.

After living in BKK for 1 year and having to deal with Thai customer service and bored expats i just cant take the crap like i use to, so forgive me my sins father and please absolve me.

Mr peak is a moderator, ahhhhh i got to watch my back i have been threatened, no mate i am not judging anyone and since you are the TD police good idea you get it right before threatening me.

As with most forums we have people from all walks of life putting in there 2 cents worth, some of these happen to be bored sarcastic know alls experts on everything, the trouble is some dim wit will read what that **** wrote and actually think it is correct.

After living in BKK for 1 year and having to deal with Thai customer service and bored expats i just cant take the crap like i use to, so forgive me my sins father and please absolve me.
    You are talking like someone who has lived in Thailand for twenty years... not Bangkok for one year. A lot of the posters on this board have been living in Thailand for many years... so how do you think it comes across when someone joins a forum and starts talking like a seasoned veteran of Thailand... when in fact he is a newbie in relative terms?

As I said earlier... get to know the inhabitants of the board better before making so many assumptions.

Do you walk into a bar for the first time... and then before you have even finished your first drink... start spouting off about how dumb people are in there?

Most BMs on this forum have either lived in Thailand for many years or have been coming here for many coups... so no need to talk to them like they are on their first visit....

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Mr peak maybe you should reread my original post them match it to marcs comments if after that you think im out of line you can terminate me, being misquoted and ridiculed i wont stand for.
    Maybe you should sit down after all I am sure standing puts undue strain on your back from that big head..
    From an earlier post I am sure you are in no danger of spoiling anyone living in BKK on about 30k a month......Just saying
    Look out the TD police are here.555555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Yeah, maybe a rant was not the best choice of first post. Most people introduce themselves and get to know a place first.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    You guys made me laugh over my coffee this morning, thanks for the laugh, i dont pretend to be an expert but it does amaze me the amount of guys willing to to pay for there girl to leave the bar and go home, or pay an allowance to her full stop and to me that would count as spoiling her.

The post is about spoiling a TGF, to spoil your often in a relationship with her, that last TGF within 24 hours had forgotten about the gift i had bought her the previous day, within weeks she forgotten i had taken her on vacation to India for 2 weeks as i said she was demanding and a handful, dont kid yourself not all thai women are submissive.

To answer a poster above they have Universities in Isaan too, student loans are available to the less fortunate if they want to do higher study (which leads to a good paying job), at no time was i degrading women from certain parts of Thailand i personality know a few "educate" isaan women.

One of my Thai female friends returned to BKK from her xmas vacation upset, when i asked why she said she was fighting with her mum, eventually she told me her mum had asked for 200,000B she of course didnt have it (or a farang BF) but mum was pressuring her, now just think for a moment..........if you where her BF, do i need to spell it out for you? BLOOD IS MUCH THICKER than water especially in Thailand AND ALL farangs are RICH.

Spoiling your girl is part of the relationship and certainly my first TGF was just as considerate in that area as i was, as the relationship with her lengthened (5ys) the gifts got more expensive, even the last TGF could manage a few gifts from time to time.

And as for RULES...i prefer to call it a criteria, i have one and i use it to minimize problems that may occur, i dont want to marry into a poor family and leave myself wide open for the possibility of being asked for non refundable loans.

The dress the overseas vacation that ipad you bought her the pick up you bought dad for the farm all spoil her and as you know once your in a committed relationship you cant ever stop spoiling her.
    Okay, I hear you and I hear the voice of your experience in what you say ...But ... my own experiences have been different ...my TG wife comes from a working class family ... her expectations even a decade later are still "working class" expectations ...

She respects the value of money because she has had to earn it ... as have her family, her parents.

My criteria is take a good look at the family ... you marry the girl you marry the family ... regardless of their social status or where they come from ... IMHO it is the people themselves and what kind of people they are that will make or ruin what comes next ...

Enjoy...
    jontymate likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I can see Alex's point of view, but everything comes at a cost. You either pay up front or you pay indirectly. Western women are just as money conscious as Thai women. The reason western men come to Asia for their ladies is they can have someone nice, but with a far wider age bracket than themselves. In western cultures you won't see many couples with 20 or 30 year age gaps. It is common in Thailand. How many attractive, educated, western women in their 20s or early 30s is some fat, elderly guy in his 50s (or up) going to find available unless he is rich and famous. The answer is a big, fat ZERO! Hugh Hefner (in his 80s) still has lovelies wanting to marry him, and it ain't because of his looks.

I look at western women in their 60s and I don't see many that I would find physically attractive. They might be nice people and can hold a conversation on a variety of topics, but that is as far as it goes for me. I want a woman that makes me horny. I won't find that in a fat old broad. If I just want a friend to talk to I'll pick another man.
    Cobba likes this.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I can see Alex's point of view, but everything comes at a cost. You either pay up front or you pay indirectly. Western women are just as money conscious as Thai women. The reason western men come to Asia for their ladies is they can have someone nice, but with a far wider age bracket than themselves. In western cultures you won't see many couples with 20 or 30 year age gaps. It is common in Thailand. How many attractive, educated, western women in their 20s or early 30s is some fat, elderly guy in his 50s (or up) going to find available unless he is rich and famous. The answer is a big, fat ZERO! Hugh Hefner (in his 80s) still has lovelies wanting to marry him, and it ain't because of his looks.

I look at western women in their 60s and I don't see many that I would find physically attractive. They might be nice people and can hold a conversation on a variety of topics, but that is as far as it goes for me. I want a woman that makes me horny. I won't find that in a fat old broad. If I just want a friend to talk to I'll pick another man.
    Spot on brother spot on.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Okay, I hear you and I hear the voice of your experience in what you say ...But ... my own experiences have been different ...my TG wife comes from a working class family ... her expectations even a decade later are still "working class" expectations ...

She respects the value of money because she has had to earn it ... as have her family, her parents.

My criteria is take a good look at the family ... you marry the girl you marry the family ... regardless of their social status or where they come from ... IMHO it is the people themselves and what kind of people they are that will make or ruin what comes next ...

Enjoy...
    I hear you and your right of course, what ever works for you, i married my first TGF her family was very nice people only the brothers inlaw put pressure on me in one sitting to buy a bottle of thai whisky, which ex quicly ran off and got, next trip i picked up a bottle of JW Black for them, that thai stuff is to rugged for me.

Cadet
    You are talking like someone who has lived in Thailand for twenty years... not Bangkok for one year. A lot of the posters on this board have been living in Thailand for many years... so how do you think it comes across when someone joins a forum and starts talking like a seasoned veteran of Thailand... when in fact he is a newbie in relative terms?

As I said earlier... get to know the inhabitants of the board better before making so many assumptions.

Do you walk into a bar for the first time... and then before you have even finished your first drink... start spouting off about how dumb people are in there?

Most BMs on this forum have either lived in Thailand for many years or have been coming here for many coups... so no need to talk to them like they are on their first visit....
    Sorry if i sounded insulting, in my intro i did say i have spent time in other forums and for your knowledge i have been traveling to and fro from Thailand for about 14 years, im back home in Oz now but plan to move there on a permanent basis within a few years maybe quicker if the economy here dont pick up but it looks like the building industry here is about to rebound within the next 12 months so as long as the money flows im working.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Sorry if i sounded insulting, in my intro i did say i have spent time in other forums and for your knowledge i have been traveling to and fro from Thailand for about 14 years, im back home in Oz now but plan to move there on a permanent basis within a few years maybe quicker if the economy here dont pick up but it looks like the building industry here is about to rebound within the next 12 months so as long as the money flows im working.
    Alex please read some of the forum and you may find that there is a different level of respect here and this forum is a little different than most.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Alex please read some of the forum and you may find that there is a different level of respect here and this forum is a little different than most.
    Amen to that, bro. And thank the mods for that.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    I think you just have to take each case one on one all while doing things to reduce the chances of getting involved with a girl that really isn't into you
    and let's face it, since a huge % of these relationship start off based on the girl trying to better her situation, you need to take extra precautions you don't need to when dating back home
    for me, the biggest one was not rushing into things and not throwing money at her for things i don't think were needed

i think it is within anyone's right to focus on what is best for them. if AlexRRR feels educated girls are best for him, i don't see anything wrong with that. i actually applaud it in a way because he is thinking things out for what's best for him. but i do find guys sort of get caught up in those qualifiers and get blind to the fact they are supporting or acting in the same way a guy would with a "village girl" or "bg". since she is educated, her asking for deposit on a car is different somehow than the bg or village girl asking for something, it is not. ( just using that example, not having a go)

like when guys want to stress that their gf/wife worked in a hotel, salon, restaurant, etc.. but they are in the exact sort of set up they would be with a bg

i just think think things out, be comfortable with your choice and worry about your own situation and not others( i could do a better job with that!)

my former bg worked 2 shifts at the restaurant and cleaned an apartment in between shift yesterday so she definitely is after money, but at this point lot of it is the money she works hard for!
    but she could have been a former bg who took me to the cleaners also, if i didn't put time in to make sure she wasn't

Like Marc said, there is every possible situation you could imagine. You just can't put all your eggs in one basket. There should always be room to manoeuver. I appreciate what the Thai women are willing to put themselves through to better their lot in life.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast