Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Thai dating sites

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Tattooing ....maybe. Cant tell from the pics. I know Women do that if they have no eyebrows at all, but these are really big.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Eyebrow tattooing... shaved beavers ???

I know some Thai ladies and BGs who paint the big eyebrows on, one has had them tattooed. Au sometimes paints hers on but I ask her not to, she often makes them large and thick. I told her she looks better with thinner ones.

As for shaved beavers.... Au told me, when I asked, that as far as she knows most of her friends shave. Personally I like a little landing strip but up to her, it's her *****. I do have the onerous task of removing the pubic hair though. Which isn't to much bother 555.

I offered her a course of IPL to remove it permanently. She went to the 1st of 3 sessions but said it wasn't a very pleasant experience so it's back to using my shaver. I suggested she try waxing but that wasn't a go either.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Cuzzy there is creams that remove it, like Nair and i don't know the name of the one an ex used, it was a foam and wash off one.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    One of the reasons why I like CM , the shaving trend hasn't reached there yet .... but in Patts I was starting to see a bit of a come back for the bush , so maybe all is not lost ....
    PeteGill likes this.

Seven_
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Ive been having a look at Thai Friendly Site and ive noticed something strange.... most of the Girls on there have these big thick painted on eye brows. Is this the new look ?.
    Yeah very big thing with the young girls (and older girls), IMO it looks terrible most girls are only drawing them on but some get tattoo's which I think is a very bad idea as fashion changes so quickly.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_ View Post
    Yeah very big thing with the young girls (and older girls), IMO it looks terrible most girls are only drawing them on but some get tattoo's which I think is a very bad idea as fashion changes so quickly.
    The one that I know (In her late 20's ) realy did not need to have them tattooed on... She looked just fine as she was.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Cuzzy there is creams that remove it, like Nair and i don't know the name of the one an ex used, it was a foam and wash off one.
    Yeah she tried those. .. me doing it for her is. .. how should I say, more fun 555
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Back in the days of the really hairy one's , Id just get a packet of matches and a few drops of Kero and do a back burn 55555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    sideline ("sili") girl repents. heart warming story 55
    there's plenty of thai sites like this where uni girls advertise their services. it helps if you have a thai to read and make the calls though....so i've heard (<>)

Sideline Girl repents - tells others not to sell themselves online - Thailand News - Thailand Forum

Thai Dek Sideline Girls | Living Thai
    Last edited by Moo Uaon; 2nd July 2016 at 09:02.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12