Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Thai dating sites

Cadet Bronze

Thai dating sites

hello.does anyone have any knowledge on these thai internet dating sites.i'm not asking how do they work or operate,but
    querying the number of ladies advertising.everytime i log onto THAI FRIENDLY im told there are 3000+ members online,and every time i log on ,the ladies on the first page constantly change,with the exception of a couple of ladies .

ladies that were advertising say 1 month ago are no longer seen,do they get snapped up by love starved men straight away or do these ladies get sick of the perverts who harrass them,leave and then never come back .,there always seems to be an endless supply of ladies in these sites
    i look at this site THAI FRIENDLY quite often,and notice a number of ladies have not been online for 3+months and yet there seems to be a new group of ladies daily
    a number of ladies over the time i've been in THAI FRIENDLY have contacted me by sending a message saying hello ,and i have replied but now i find these ladies dont exist or havent been online for 3+ months
    do these sites use phantom profiles just too lure you into paying m/ship fees or is there such a massive amount of ladies eager to find true love on these sites.

Platinum
    Ive always wondered that exactthing. Dint know because i dont use them sites but am curious to find out as mayne i would start using them

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    I thought this was a sneaky add for that site for a sec.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    If you do a search of this forum there has been previous topics on dating sites, with some success stories and some not so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

easiest thing to do would be do a web search for Thai dating website. Then have a look at it. Not hard.

Yes they have phantom profiles to suck you in and get your money

Cadet
    I used Thaifriendly a few years ago then it was about the best site, came back to it late last year and it was rather disappointing, numbers had fallen off, an ex TGF recommended Thai Love Links and i found it pretty good.

As for your idea that there maybe a lot of phantoms there maybe some truth in that it has always puzzled me why i get mail or a show of interest but when i reply by mail there is no reply...

I have noticed the girls seem to be active within the site then after awhile drop off, some that i spoke to have been on those sites and often multiple sites for 2 or 3 years and they just pop in from time to time or only when they get mail.

Forget TF for now you would be wasting your money there try TLL i was active for 2 months then cancelled my membership even though i payed for 3, i got more than enough contacts more than i can actually handle.

Platinum
    I rekon facebook would be better. Least you dont need to pay for it.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay View Post
    You can get a lot a mileage out of a 3 month membership at say TLL, no different to buying drinks out on the ran tan for some girls, it might get you lucky or you might still miss out, TLL most probably work out far cheaper.

Not sure I have heard anyone tell me they scored through Facebook, maybe that's for another generation - younger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadet Bronze
    I'm not asking how these sites work, I kmow that already.What i asking is Is there such a large number of ladies in Thailand looking for love,Every time you log on to these sites there is a new batch of ladies advertising,xcept for a handful .i first visited TF over 12 mths ago, and notice the ladies that were active then are no longer xcept for a handful who still appear .if you log on today and then dont log on for another 7 days you wont recognize any one do these ladies get taken as soon as they appear or do they just disappear,back to their village, after advertising for 1 week

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    A lot of questions, firstly yes the sites are still a business and as such advertise ladies profiles who are good sellers Second, there are "thousands" of ladies looking for Mr Right and they are drifting from site to site looking for them, a lot have been scammed and some broken hearted Thirdly, some only can access the internet on weekly, monthly basis depending where they are Lastly, it is a cottage industry, you need to gather a group you are interested in and get chatting "off" site on Skype or such to test them out Some are snapped up quickly and some look for months even years You can find Mrs Right there as have been proven by guys on TD even me, best of luck and enjoy the experience
    Cilla

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Well answered Cilla, and spot on about some of the ladies only being able to come online once a week

I remember watching a docu on Youtube about just that ... one of the ladies had to save her pennies very hard to pay the local village lady who could read and write english to go online for her....

Here is part of the doco i watched... many other interesting ones on youtube as well in the same vain

Last edited by Sydney; 6th February 2014 at 19:47.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Well answered Cilla, and spot on about some of the ladies only being able to come online once a week

I remember watching a docu on Youtube about just that ... one of the ladies had to save her pennies very hard to pay the local village lady who could read and write english to go online for her....

Here is part of the doco i watched... many other interesting ones on youtube as well in the same vain

I remember a lot of posts ago Sydney, one of your comments about the horror stories from both sides. A has helped me see the other side and some guys are shockers.

Each person has a reason to look for a partner whether it is a " trophy wife" or a younger partner or there could be a hundred reasons. The same for the women, no husband and kids to support, need debt paid off and the same a hundred reasons.

This is the original vid yours came from Sydney, Bepp this is part 1 of 6. Gives a good idea of what we talk about. Check out the other parts and see some reasons Thai women look for a Falang.

The only advise I can give you Bepp is go for it but exercise caution and get to really know each other before you make any sort of commitment. These women are from all walks of life and even as the girls can be scammed so can the men. There is this common idea that is perpetuated with getting a Falang B/F, were all rich and we will take care of. Not trying to put you off or anything like that but be aware.

I wonder if Sydney could put some of JK's thoughts beside what A has told me ????

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by bepp View Post
    I'm not asking how these sites work, I kmow that already.What i asking is Is there such a large number of ladies in Thailand looking for love,Every time you log on to these sites there is a new batch of ladies advertising,xcept for a handful .i first visited TF over 12 mths ago, and notice the ladies that were active then are no longer xcept for a handful who still appear .if you log on today and then dont log on for another 7 days you wont recognize any one do these ladies get taken as soon as they appear or do they just disappear,back to their village, after advertising for 1 week
    YES there are a large number of ladies, no shortage at all, some log on at work using the work pc others late evening, smart phones have made it more accessible for a lot more women to be online, email, skype, line and whatsapp just to name a few. They go and come some only come online if there been notified they have mail, lot of Thai woman work 6 day week unless of course she educated and has a reasonably good job, couple i talk to one owns a shop of womens hair etc products she works 7 days a week and from 10 pm to 8 pm, another is an accountant she starts 7.30 and works back most nights till 7 to 7.30 5 days a week, that sort of thing i hear all the time.

They often are busy, long hours at work etc, once that novelty of meeting a nice guy wears off and reality sinks in they start to drop off thats why they come and go very simple really.

As for more women ive asked that question to a few Thai women and i always get the same answer.... there are way more women than avaliable men in Thailand, exTGF said it like this " at high school in a class of 60, 25 were men and of those 25 men about half were either ladyboys or gay", i doubt its as lopsided as she claimed but sure go walk around the streets always more women no matter where i go.
    Last edited by AlexRRR; 6th February 2014 at 23:46.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    I have met a few lady's from Thai friendly however its not as good as it was a few years ago.

These days I find Truly Thai a lot better.

Once I have made contact a few times I move to Skype so I can see who I am talking with and hear her voice. I got a few really nice lady's I'm meeting in a few weeks. All work in professional positions and good English. One is even a English teacher 555

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    . One is even a English teacher 555
    She should be able to teach you a thing or two m'lad

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    She should be able to teach you a thing or two m'lad
    That's what I told her. My English is rubbish.

Cadet Bronze
    anybody using Thaifriendly lately whats your opinion of the new format?

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay View Post
    That all happens when you meet her.....555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Ive been having a look at Thai Friendly Site and ive noticed something strange.... most of the Girls on there have these big thick painted on eye brows. Is this the new look ?
    I dont mind it but I think they might be compensating for their shaved beavers 555
    Another thing ive noticed that the Girls have narrowed their search age group down a bit, when I first looked years ago, a TG lets say 35 would be looking for a man 25 to 65, now its more realistic at say 30 to 52.
    Just Observations.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Eyebrow tattooing? I know at least one who has had it done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast