Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Suggest 10 things to do with a new TG meeting in person the first time

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar

Suggest 10 things to do with a new TG meeting in person the first time

Will be in Phuket mid May 12 days, so looking for some ideas to keep busy with TG, to get to know in real person and have plenty of fun. Suggest away please
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Food is a big part in a TG's life so going out for dinner is a must. Maybe take her on a tour. Go shopping. Walk along the beach, take her to a bar or 2 but Talking is a must. You will find that she will be testing you a lot to see how you will react, like going to a gogo and leaving you alone to see how you act with the other girls. Maybe you can find a similar test for her. But all in all just have fun and normally the spontaneous things are better.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Food is a big part in a TG's life so going out for dinner is a must. Maybe take her on a tour. Go shopping. Walk along the beach, take her to a bar or 2 but Talking is a must. You will find that she will be testing you a lot to see how you will react, like going to a gogo and leaving you alone to see how you act with the other girls. Maybe you can find a similar test for her. But all in all just have fun and normally the spontaneous things are better.
    Any particular restaurants of note G4 ? Not sure she is a go to gogo girl, may surprise on this later. Spontaneous is what makes new relationships fun, the element of surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Any particular restaurants of note G4 ? Not sure she is a go to gogo girl, may surprise on this later. Spontaneous is what makes new relationships fun, the element of surprises.
    Sorry have not really taken names of places in Patong, I will next time around for sure to share with others. From memory all restaurants I tried were impressive and good food. Ask her what she likes, Get her to try some falang food (don't force her) as if things go well she could be eating falang food in WA with you. I guess don't spoil her but at the same time don't be a "Cheap Charlie" you do want her to think you are made of money but at the same time money is a big part in their decision. Teach her some Aussie Slang which is fun and ask her for help with Thai (she will like to be able to help out) I woudl say bring a small gift from Australia as well eg. kangaroo teddy or similar (dont go gold...yet) Just be yourself and play it by ear i would say.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    why don't you put your life in her hands... get her to be your tour guide, she will have her local eating places that she likes to go to and it will be authentic... the local Wat (temple) is also a good one, you will get an experience of her religion and maybe an island trip....

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Will give you plenty of options AM but one i know already will be Number 6 resturant on Tit rd
    Want to do Similan islands saw condos pics me likey.
    Phuket fantasy
    Massage
    Elephant ride....maybe not.
    hire motor bike head to the southern part of the island
    DO not go to hospital 555
    Massage

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Will give you plenty of options AM but one i know already will be Number 6 resturant on Tit rd
    Phuket fantasy
    Massage
    Massage
    Thanks Wabbs will look up Similan Islands, pretty sure I will be just happy to be in her company ATM. (a great idea PBB), TG not a local from up country but still happy to put my life in her hands.

A very accommodating girl, arranged for 10pm Thai time chat tonight I asked can we bring forward to 8pm as I have had about 5 hours sleep last two days, no problems, cannot find a fault, yet(;-)

Arliss... what will you do if you realise after 5 minutes you don't actually fancy her now that you see her in person? Will you dump her and have a solo holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Arliss... what will you do if you realise after 5 minutes you don't actually fancy her now that you see her in person? Will you dump her and have a solo holiday?
    She might dump me 555, straight on to the BG horse I'm guessing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    AM,
    There are some nice restraunt's out on the beach. going down Bangla, turn right. The buildings next to the police station. There are massage girls and there are walkways thru to upmarket dinners with settings out on the sand, overlooking all the beach.

Other things, take a trip to one of the Islands, it will be quiet season so bargin hard and you should get a great day cheap.

Go for a run in a long boat. Hire a driver for a day and get them to take you to see things, it's a great trip south along the coast, gets up high overlooking the sea. Cathy, at Summer Breeze Hotel is very good at tour guide, speaks excelent English, and goes anywhere you want, or if you don't know she will make some options. On the north beach road, there are some lovely private beaches as well.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    She might dump me 555, straight on to the BG horse I'm guessing.
    Are you camming with this lady AR?.....
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Are you camming with this lady AR?.....
    Yes as per your advice daily

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Phuket fantasy
    Massage
    Massage
    I tell you what, going to hospital was actually a good bonding thing fro me and Noy. It showed me how caring she was towards me.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    AM,
    There are some nice restraunt's out on the beach. going down Bangla, turn right. The buildings next to the police station. There are massage girls and there are walkways thru to upmarket dinners with settings out on the sand, overlooking all the beach.

Other things, take a trip to one of the Islands, it will be quiet season so bargin hard and you should get a great day cheap.

Go for a run in a long boat. Hire a driver for a day and get them to take you to see things, it's a great trip south along the coast, gets up high overlooking the sea. Cathy, at Summer Breeze Hotel is very good at tour guide, speaks excelent English, and goes anywhere you want, or if you don't know she will make some options. On the north beach road, there are some lovely private beaches as well.
    She was. I think she is married now and living in Aussie...

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    We go to Similan on Thursday addvertised price 3500bt getting 2000bt each i think nor to bad.
    Introduced Mrs W to number 6 resturant on Tit rd best she thinks so far and not expensive.
    Tomorro hire motorbike go Rawai for a look around and maybe shooting range as Mrs W never fired a gun.
    2 massages down 7 to go 5555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Will be in Phuket mid May 12 days, so looking for some ideas to keep busy with TG, to get to know in real person and have plenty of fun. Suggest away please
    Scratch the Similans trip.

Please note: The Similan Islands National Park is closed to ALL access from May 15th to November 1st each year. This is due to the weather conditions. It is not possible to visit the park during this time. Any operator selling you a tour during that time is not only breaking the law - but risking YOUR life.

Enjoy
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Scratch the Similans trip.

Please note: The Similan Islands National Park is closed to ALL access from May 15th to November 1st each year. This is due to the weather conditions. It is not possible to visit the park during this time. Any operator selling you a tour during that time is not only breaking the law - but risking YOUR life.

Enjoy
    Guess what day I get there and i stuffed up on weeks it is still 8 weeks

I did reply to this question off the cuff late at night prior, but I thought I would revisit it with a question or two, and ask DP does he think this method is frought with danger. My thinking is if online is going well you have to meet or it is never going to go anywhere.

I'm sure many have done the same thing, some BM's this board, and others over beyond, so has anyone done the "runner" as it didn't turn out as expected, after meeting ?

DP this trip was booked in advance to this scenario taking place so the whole trip has taken an about face to what it was going to be.

I did reply to this question off the cuff late at night prior, but I thought I would revisit it with a question or two, and ask DP does he think this method is frought with danger. My thinking is if online is going well you have to meet or it is never going to go anywhere.

I'm sure many have done the same thing, some BM's this board, and others over beyond, so has anyone done the "runner" as it didn't turn out as expected, after meeting ?

DP this trip was booked in advance to this scenario taking place so the whole trip has taken an about face to what it was going to be.
    Never done it in LOS. But have at home a few times. One occassion I met a girl on the telephone via my job... we just seemed to click on the phone. So we chatted and exchanged photos, then video chat etc. She lived quite a long way away so eventually after talking every day for 3 months we finally met up. She was quite attractive but there was just no chemisty in person... was quite bizarre. Where online we could chat for hours... face to face there was nothing. Happened to me a few times like this... have also had successes too a couple of times... but I'd say more didn't work out than did. Hence... just be prepared for the worst case scenario as well... in case you want to do a runner.. have a back up plan...

Never done it in LOS. But have at home a few times. One occassion I met a girl on the telephone via my job... we just seemed to click on the phone. So we chatted and exchanged photos, then video chat etc. She lived quite a long way away so eventually after talking every day for 3 months we finally met up. She was quite attractive but there was just no chemisty in person... was quite bizarre. Where online we could chat for hours... face to face there was nothing. Happened to me a few times like this... have also had successes too a couple of times... but I'd say more didn't work out than did. Hence... just be prepared for the worst case scenario as well... in case you want to do a runner.. have a back up plan...
    Good advice, as I sit here after a run cracking abeer from my recentley purchased carton of Tiger. That's it, thats my back up plan if it don't work I'm going to try to charm a tiger girl, especially the ones that can pout 555
    Last edited by Arliss Michaels; 22nd March 2011 at 20:25.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast