Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: A new beginning....syd & jk

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Well its only appropriate i post this on this thread...Its being 7 months now since JK arrived back in Feb this year and more then 2 and half years since i 1st meet her......

Today i leave for the Central Coast and when i return on Saturday i will come back a married man.....for the 1st time in my life i will be married.......i had my 1st GF when i 10 years old so it has taken me 37 years to find the right lady to spend the rest of my life with....5555555.........but the 37 years was well worth the wait becuase every morning i wake up and see her smiling face, i just know i am going to have a good day regardless of what happens !!

I have just looked back over some of our early emails to each other and stumbled across a poem i wrote one night and sent to her ( 1st Poem i have ever written in my life, so dont laugh ok)......its a little soppy but i am gonna share it with you anyway becuase it sums up our beggining

She came from the East and he from the West
    But it was TLL that made them blessed

They chatted and chatted for many nights
    And i can tell you now...there was no fights

But then one day they had to meet
    so he fly to Bangkok for a special treat

By the 2nd day there was love in the air
    so from that day on
    each others hearts they would wear

But when he went back the sadness would start
    they would miss each other like true sweethearts

But have no fear...they will be together soon
    Under the same sky and the same same moon

As the stars look down from far above
    It is destiny these two...will be forever in love

Not sure if i have ever metioned this story before....but way back on the 8th March 2009 when i was on TLL that night i got a interest from this lady in BKK....well this lady had no photo on her profile and the norm for me would be to just delete the interest and not chat at all becuse i always figured no photo meant she had something to hide....anyway for some strange reason something told me to break my rule of no pic no chat....so i answered her interest and the 1st thing she siad was...do you have MSN?.....yeah yeah i thought here we go.....but something inside was still telling me to break a further rule of giving out my MSN until i was really sure about someone.

So the next minute me and this lady with no pic are on MSN chatting....next came the question...do you have cam?...yeah yeah i thought again...here is were i found out that she is massively overweight or has 2 heads or something....

4 hours later of chatting,laughing and camming with what turned out to be a beautiful woman......

I was sleeping at my business at the time (having seperated with my ex) and the thing that is most clear about that night on the 8th March 2009 was climbing up a ladder to my loft bed....and as i climbed that ladder i remember thinking.......i gonna marry that lady one day.....
    Great stuff Sydney (Now just re write the whole PI post again 555), as it will be an inspiration (as it has already) for some to take a risk and a chance.

You mention of the "usual no picture no contact rule", just goes to show one small at the time insignificant decision, can change the direction of your life forever.

Best wishes for the weekend to you and JK and for the future.

PS: I'm going to plagerise your poem 555
    PPS: Don't you just wanna go over to PI and tell all the nay sayers, your GIRL IS DIFFERENT, and I told you so.
    Sydney likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Sydney, from this forum I have come to know you as one of the most positive of guys.
    One night you broke all the rules and took a chance. JK did the same and 739 days later you are both as happy as you can possibly be.
    I can thoroughly recommend the course you are taking and wish you both all the best for your future together.
    Sydney likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    All the very best Sydney...loved the video you posted...looking forward to your next video...sorry, that wasn't meant to sound creepy!
    Sydney likes this.
    "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life!" Laird Hamilton

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    Great stuff!!!!

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Goodluck to Sydney & Jk, hope the wedding goes as planned and your happiness continues.

Honeymoon in Thailand ?
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    All the best. I can feel the excitement. Enjoy the day and then the rest of the adventure.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Has anyone heard from Mr & Mrs Sydney, still on the Honeymoon ?

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Vewy vewy quiet..............Is any one there.......SYDNEY. . . . . .

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Vewy vewy quiet..............Is any one there.......SYDNEY. . . . . .
    Not to derail the thread but not seen Eamon2 here for awhile, hope he is ok, and just busy saving for his next LOS trip.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Not to derail the thread but not seen Eamon2 here for awhile, hope he is ok, and just busy saving for his next LOS trip.
    Inside word says maybe not saving for an LOS Trip but maybe to another SE Asian Country....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Inside word says maybe not saving for an LOS Trip but maybe to another SE Asian Country....
    Should we look for him on our sister site www.borneodreaming.com ???
    Changone likes this.

You could be very close...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Christmas Island is in SE Asia.... maybe he's helping with an asylum seeker 5555

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Christmas Island is in SE Asia.... maybe he's helping with an asylum seeker 5555
    I will let him share if he wants

After all he is a shy lad 5555555
    G4orce likes this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Hi All

Taken me a bit to post this update... but as usual organized chaos everywhere around me at the moment.

Well the next chapter in the Sydney and JK story has unfolded.

We are now a married couple......and a very happy one at that.

The day itself was a heap of fun, my kids really enjoyed it which was good, everybody was very relaxed, the weather was spot on, the location was awesome and yes my Wife was looked beautiful.

I think it best i just let the video posted here tell the story.

Ohh and on a technical note this is the 1st HD video i have tried to post on Youtube. It is full 1080P (click settings at bottom of player) and in full screen mode it looks pretty good....your connection speed though does need to be fairly quick....i normally pause before it starts for a bit and let it load some so its not always stopping and buffering while trying to play.
    Last edited by Sydney; 19th May 2013 at 21:19.
    Spot and Cilla like this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Congratulations Sydney and JK. You are a handsome looking couple. You compliment each other perfectly... I often see couples that just don't look right, but you two look great together. Your kids look happy too. Great photos whoever took them. They caught the essence of the day well.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    Hey Sydney congratulations to you both, you all look like you had a great day!!!!!

Photo's are great and you did a good job on the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Congratulations Sydney and JK. You are a handsome looking couple. You compliment each other perfectly... I often see couples that just don't look right, but you two look great together. Your kids look happy too. Great photos whoever took them. They caught the essence of the day well.
    Thanks DP ..... yeah the photographer lady did a great job....especially as it only cost me $200.00 to have her there....cheapest wedding pics i have ever heard of with a great result...she didn't print any for us obviously for that money but she had the disc in the post by Monday morning and we had them by Tuesday.....

Quote Originally Posted by Condo View Post
    Hey Sydney congratulations to you both, you all look like you had a great day!!!!!

Photo's are great and you did a good job on the video.
    Cheers Condo is was a great day....just us and the kids....I tend not to use all the fancy transitions when i make videos.....prefer to just use the softer fades and even some straight cuts when the music calls for it

Ohh by the way i just went back and read everyone's good comments after i posted that we were getting married.

Thanks everyone....as always it means a lot to have everyones support.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast