Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: A new beginning....syd & jk

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar

A new beginning....syd & jk

Sunday 20th February 2011

10.30 and rushing to the airport….i am running late as usual to pick someone up from the airport only this time its not my mum, my ex and kids or some friend that’s being OS…this time the pick up is far more important….maybe even the most exciting pick up I have ever made in all my years of running to and from that damn airport !!

I arrive at Sydney Airport 11.15 and yep… no sign of the TG…waiting waiting…..ohhh man where are you ??......finally 12.00am she walks through….big smile but that shy look comes over her as see’s me waiting…..big hug and within 5 minutes it was like she had never left..

Ok enough of the dramatic writing…5555….back to basics….long trip home in the traffic…chatting heaps and the longgggg 9 month wait just suddenly fades away.
    Arrive home….she has a shower…and then straight into catching up on lost romance… hehe SAY NO MORE SAY NO MORE

Monday 21st February 2011

Morning my love …..you ready to come to work…55555 yes I am a hard task master but she didn’t even bat a eye….for sure my love I am ready….so off we go and here starts the week of what now has become the norm for the last 4 weeks. Wake up in bed with a big hug as she gives me a morning massage of my back, neck and head….i have the 1st shower while she makes the bed and tidys the room ( its funny how little things like having your bed made, room tidy and clothes clean and made out for you when you return from a shower can make a difference to the start of your day…having never experienced this before can put a smile on your face from the get go)…..then breakfast together ( another new thing ..i have always being one thats rushing out the door with a piece of toast stuffed In my mouth late again…..so much more calm and organized now to the start of my day)….then a days work together at my business. 5.30pm and time to go home, cook some nice food together, maybe lie on the bed and watch some TV or every 2nd night a 1 hour thai massage from JK which can put me to sleep. ( before JK come here on her Tourist visit last year her work contract had finished so she spent a month doing a thai massage coarse at her local temple. Fcuk me I love massage and have paid many dollars over the years having a decent massage….she even brought a DVD with her she was given from the temple to practice to…..now I am her body to practice on….ahhhh JK you want to practice tonight ?...sure my love I I will massage you.

Saturday 19h March 2011

I had a good friend that used to always say “ time is a illusion in your own mind “ and how true this is . 4 weeks later and sometimes it feels JK only arrived last week and that the 1st 4 weeks together has gone so fast….but other times when you reflect for a moment it feels like we have being together forever. This is the ILLUSION…..We often joke that we must have known each other in our past lives because we feel so connected….this sounds a bit soppy but I am a big believer in past lives …. Déjà vu anyone ?? …….the joke stands that I must have done something bad to her in our past lives because now I have to cook for her most nights in this life ( yes I couldn’t win everything and she isn’t a great cook).

There is of course so much more detail I could add to this 1st 4 weeks but I may bore you …..i would like at some point to talk about why this TG has changed my focus on life and why TG’s can be such a fulfilling life partner.

To sum up the last 4 weeks I can only say it has being one of the happiest 4 weeks of my life…we all have certain days or dates In our life that we remember with absolute clarity and look back on with fondness ….your kids birth dates etc…..i have now added two dates to my list..

8th March 2009….the day I 1st chatted on MSN to JK
    20th February 2011…..JK arrived in Sydney to begin our new life together.

To be continued…………
    PatongBeachBoy and Annie like this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Bout bloody time 555
    Mrs M. likes this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Wow, mate so happy for the 2 of you, seriously almost brought a tear to my eyes reading it. I am glad things are still great and sounds like you are finally living the life . Good to have you back here as well. These stories are great for me and makes this wait I am going thought all that much more worth it. Looking forward to hearing your adventures and good luck with your new Business

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Wow, mate so happy for the 2 of you, seriously almost brought a tear to my eyes reading it. I am glad things are still great and sounds like you are finally living the life . Good to have you back here as well. These stories are great for me and makes this wait I am going thought all that much more worth it. Looking forward to hearing your adventures and good luck with your new Business
    Same same from me.

Thanks for the catchup Sydney.

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    Fantastic to hear your both so happy. I know how you both feel and it only gets better. Ning and I still feel like that after two and a half years.

We have a deal here that the last one out of the bed makes it I've made it twice in that time. Often I know shes about to get up and I quickly jump up and you should hear her cursing and throwing pillows at me as I run out the door.

Here's an ignorant question Sydney. I should know the answer to this really... Are you and JK married?

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Here's an ignorant question Sydney. I should know the answer to this really... Are you and JK married?
    No not yet...i opted for the fiance visa rather then the marriage visa as some others have done........my thinking was... another 9 months together before having to go the full commiment might not be a bad idea.......they give you just shy of 9 months on the fiance visa...if i don't marry her by then, she has to leave...

Can't see that happening at this stage...

I think IMO the marriage visa is a little more complex to achieve in OZ than the fiance visa

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I think IMO the marriage visa is a little more complex to achieve in OZ than the fiance visa
    Never really looked into the complexities of the MV....just wanted that extra 9 months before i signed my life away....for the 1st time in my life...

Hey PBB i have searched everywhere for a VR ( visit report ) from you....your TG is back in town right?? 55555 ....

yeah Sydney, got in on Wednesday..... been very busy and like yourself feels like she never left... off to a Thai festival tomorrow with G4 and maybe Minder and Mrs M in Melbourne so looking forward to that..... been a bit slack on the reports , promise to all I will get to it soon 555

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    No not yet...i opted for the fiance visa rather then the marriage visa as some others have done........my thinking was... another 9 months together before having to go the full commiment might not be a bad idea.......they give you just shy of 9 months on the fiance visa...if i don't marry her by then, she has to leave...

Can't see that happening at this stage...
    Probably very sensible! If you do decide... can you marry in Australia or will you have to go back to LOS to marry her?

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Probably very sensible! If you do decide... can you marry in Australia or will you have to go back to LOS to marry her?
    Can get Married in Australia or back in LOS

Never really looked into the complexities of the MV....just wanted that extra 9 months before i signed my life away....for the 1st time in my life...
    You'll be happy to know There is no difference between the Marriage Visa and the Fiancée Visa. I filled the Fiancée Visa out on the computer, saved and then printed it out. When it came time to do the Marrige Visa I Ticked the box for Partner Visa instead of Fiancée Visa. I added the current visa in her passport to the form and printed it out again, and that was it. Handed it all in with a copy of the marrige certificut and some photo's of the wedding from the last 9 months. Took me 2 mins to change and print the forms.

I've recently received the final paperwork before Ning gets her permanent residency. 2 years from when we got married.

Australian Federal Police Check on Ning (making sure she hasnt been in trouble in the last 2 years, It came back in 3 days)
    2 more stat decs from each of us on our relationship.
    1 x Form 80 Character Assessment

Thanks Condo. I wonder if the UK system is as straightforward. 555

Mrs M.
    Sunday 20th February 2011

10.30 and rushing to the airport….i am running late as usual to pick someone up from the airport only this time its not my mum, my ex and kids or some friend that’s being OS…this time the pick up is far more important….maybe even the most exciting pick up I have ever made in all my years of running to and from that damn airport !!

I arrive at Sydney Airport 11.15 and yep… no sign of the TG…waiting waiting…..ohhh man where are you ??......finally 12.00am she walks through….big smile but that shy look comes over her as see’s me waiting…..big hug and within 5 minutes it was like she had never left..

Ok enough of the dramatic writing…5555….back to basics….long trip home in the traffic…chatting heaps and the longgggg 9 month wait just suddenly fades away.
    Arrive home….she has a shower…and then straight into catching up on lost romance… hehe SAY NO MORE SAY NO MORE

Monday 21st February 2011

Morning my love …..you ready to come to work…55555 yes I am a hard task master but she didn’t even bat a eye….for sure my love I am ready….so off we go and here starts the week of what now has become the norm for the last 4 weeks. Wake up in bed with a big hug as she gives me a morning massage of my back, neck and head….i have the 1st shower while she makes the bed and tidys the room ( its funny how little things like having your bed made, room tidy and clothes clean and made out for you when you return from a shower can make a difference to the start of your day…having never experienced this before can put a smile on your face from the get go)…..then breakfast together ( another new thing ..i have always being one thats rushing out the door with a piece of toast stuffed In my mouth late again…..so much more calm and organized now to the start of my day)….then a days work together at my business. 5.30pm and time to go home, cook some nice food together, maybe lie on the bed and watch some TV or every 2nd night a 1 hour thai massage from JK which can put me to sleep. ( before JK come here on her Tourist visit last year her work contract had finished so she spent a month doing a thai massage coarse at her local temple. Fcuk me I love massage and have paid many dollars over the years having a decent massage….she even brought a DVD with her she was given from the temple to practice to…..now I am her body to practice on….ahhhh JK you want to practice tonight ?...sure my love I I will massage you.

Saturday 19h March 2011

I had a good friend that used to always say “ time is a illusion in your own mind “ and how true this is . 4 weeks later and sometimes it feels JK only arrived last week and that the 1st 4 weeks together has gone so fast….but other times when you reflect for a moment it feels like we have being together forever. This is the ILLUSION…..We often joke that we must have known each other in our past lives because we feel so connected….this sounds a bit soppy but I am a big believer in past lives …. Déjà vu anyone ?? …….the joke stands that I must have done something bad to her in our past lives because now I have to cook for her most nights in this life ( yes I couldn’t win everything and she isn’t a great cook).

There is of course so much more detail I could add to this 1st 4 weeks but I may bore you …..i would like at some point to talk about why this TG has changed my focus on life and why TG’s can be such a fulfilling life partner.

To sum up the last 4 weeks I can only say it has being one of the happiest 4 weeks of my life…we all have certain days or dates In our life that we remember with absolute clarity and look back on with fondness ….your kids birth dates etc…..i have now added two dates to my list..

8th March 2009….the day I 1st chatted on MSN to JK
    20th February 2011…..JK arrived in Sydney to begin our new life together.

To be continued…………
    You should have see my face, I am reading this with a little smile on my face the whole time..(but I am glad she is not a good cook 55555 sorry because she sound too perfect...and

I do not want my Mr M. stand up to me and say "I want a massage, I want a massage ^_^"

I am so happy for you both, and yes I do believe in the past life, things happen for a reason that kind of thing.

By her picture, she looks like a good person, women instinct ^_^ I already like her. If you want her to have someone to talk to , ask for our home number from Mr M., or I can call her back, Our internet and home phone bill, is only one bil together. Its really great we can call anywhere in AUS no extra shocking amount, well only land line.

now guys ...sit down and wait for your turn..

And Patong BB, Thip is a lovely girl, and I think you got quite a soul mate there ^_^,
    what do I mean? ask me..

Thanks Mrs M.... have been meaning to ask what you thought...555
    She keeps me young..

Mrs M.
    Thanks Mrs M.... have been meaning to ask what you thought...555
    She keeps me young..
    you want me to say here 55 joking

I really think she is a lovely girl, we sat and talked, get on very well, I won't say like a house on fire because she is a very young, lot younger than me, we could only talk so much if you know what I mean.

I can see a little fiery engine there 555, she will keep you young alright. But you are not bad yourself from what I see, (ooppss sorry 55) and I have to say it will be a rocky road for you, no no it is good, very good, but you will have lot of work to do, fixing road ^_^

She is a very smart girl, very confident, quick and also very sharp ^_^., if she come to live in AUS she will have no problem finding a job if she want to and if you are okay with that.

Hope you are happy with this,>_<

You had me worried for a minute 55555...
    Thank you for your opinion, It really means a lot to me..

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    You had me worried for a minute 55555...
    Thank you for your opinion, It really means a lot to me..
    Told you Mrs M you will become our surrogate Mother - not that there is any thing wrong with that 555
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    แม่, I hope one day you can meet my GF and give me your opinion on her. I know we had the chance in BKK but things went wrong and you know the story. I was great to meet you anyway
    Mrs M. likes this.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast