The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Your Thai wife / Girl friend and her kids

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    It is funny how that works, isn't it. My second wife and I ran a daycare out of our home for 4 years. It was financially lucrative and a good experience. My wife was excellent with kids and she could get them to do things that their parents couldn't. I watched her various methods depending on the child, and they all worked. Kids know when things are fair, or not, and they will respond well if everything is equal. It is just relatively recently that there has been good instructional information available. When I was growing up, the parents just muddled through as best they could. Babies don't come with a set of instructions. It is up to the the parent to learn what to do BEFORE they have children. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen as often as it should. From my personal experience our native Canadian aboriginals are generally terrible parents... even though they might be loving. We saw it every day at our daycare.

Thanks for digging up this old topic, cobba. It was fun reading through all the old replies. I seldom think to do this. Four years has past since the topic was started and a lot of things have transpired since then.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Thanks for digging up this old topic, cobba. It was fun reading through all the old replies. I seldom think to do this. Four years has past since the topic was started and a lot of things have transpired since then.
    I cannot see the post Cobba kickstarted this thread. The post before this is yours 23rd March 2014..?

But yes things have changed since the original post and now have a wife and two extra kids........55

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    I cannot see the post Cobba kickstarted this thread. The post before this is yours 23rd March 2014..?

But yes things have changed since the original post and now have a wife and two extra kids........55
    Cobba gave a "like" to my post #12 on page one, and I looked it up to see. I had entirely forgot about it.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Cobba gave a "like" to my post #12 on page one, and I looked it up to see. I had entirely forgot about it.
    I also forgot about it and I started it.....55
    Ian Forbes likes this.

There is a dementia thread too if interested. I'll post this again tomorrow.
    Last edited by Quarky; 8th August 2018 at 18:37.
    Rivo, PGC, Ian Forbes and 2 others like this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    But only if we remind you. 555

Ian Forbes and OZZYGUY like this.

I have been pretty lucky for my needs...... The two former TGF's = No Kids...... The current TGF also has no kids. I do have three biological children from my previous marriage with an Aussie wife. Back to the TG's i have/had, it is a pleasure making love to a women who's downstairs has not been butchered by child birth 55555

........... "TIGHT IS RIGHT".................

Quote Originally Posted by Cobba View Post
    I have been pretty lucky for my needs...... The two former TGF's = No Kids...... The current TGF also has no kids. I do have three biological children from my previous marriage with an Aussie wife. Back to the TG's i have/had, it is a pleasure making love to a women who's downstairs has not been butchered by child birth 55555

........... "TIGHT IS RIGHT".................
    I was glad my wife had a C-section,an axe mark is better then having a grand canyon.
    OZZYGUY and Cobba like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyDamo View Post
    I was glad my wife had a C-section,an axe mark is better then having a grand canyon.
    there's an op now that turns a grand canyon into the cave the kids were trapped in.!
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    I'm blown away you guys talk about your wives/gf like that

What are you 15yrs old?????
    Oldmanemu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I'm blown away you guys talk about your wives/gf like that

What are you 15yrs old?????
    We are Aussies!
    U just don't get our sarcasm!
    We call people we hate "mate" and our friends "kunts".
    1080 and Cobba like this.

Platinum
    One of my best mates (Irish, absolutely beautiful but she is like a sister to us) has two kids. We were having a discussion and the topic of if she ever got with a guy again came up. Her eldest is 12 and an absolute nightmare. He has difficulties and has a diagnosis of a defiance disorder. She said that if her boyfriend tried to discipline him verbally then that would be the end of that. I disagreed with her and said if she was with a guy for a few years and if he felt that he was still an outsider and couldn’t send the kid to his room for being bold then the guy would feel like an outsider. She argued back and said it was her kid and would have nothing to do with her partner.

She couldn’t see that for a relationship to work then they would have to be a unit and if the guy was right she would have to back him up.

On the flip side I have another friend and she introduces her kids to every guy she is with way too early. Like her youngest 3 year old would be crawling over them when they were in ed together. I see the look of abandonment on the kids when they break up.

I would have no problem being with a girl who had kids. I would never see myself as their father but would try to be a good influence. I can’t understand guys who don’t step up. One guy in our circle gets his kids once a fortnight but his mother looks after them while he goes out drinking. I called him out on it and he went nuts saying I don’t understand what it’s like. I said. Either does he. He prefers pints to spending time with his kids.

Your story, Notorius, is just another example of knowing yourself first. Some guys love children and others don't. I love kids and dogs, and for the most part they love me. But, any time there are children involved there will be complications. As I've mentioned many times, my second wife's son is the reason why we met and the reason why we split. Her son and my son were friends. I just wasn't prepared to handle a druggie who was stealing my stuff. Mothers almost always put their own kids first. The new boyfriend or husband comes a distant third or fourth.

I think Sydney and his lovely lady are wise in not having children, because that is what they both want. It is easy to see that Chob has fallen in love with his little "adopted" Alice. It is the same with me and my Thai kids, Fong and Kong.
    Cobba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzydamo View Post
    i was glad my wife had a c-section,an axe mark is better then having a grand canyon.
    "yes"..................................... 55555555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    One of my best mates (Irish, absolutely beautiful but she is like a sister to us) has two kids. We were having a discussion and the topic of if she ever got with a guy again came up. Her eldest is 12 and an absolute nightmare. He has difficulties and has a diagnosis of a defiance disorder. She said that if her boyfriend tried to discipline him verbally then that would be the end of that. I disagreed with her and said if she was with a guy for a few years and if he felt that he was still an outsider and couldn’t send the kid to his room for being bold then the guy would feel like an outsider. She argued back and said it was her kid and would have nothing to do with her partner.

She couldn’t see that for a relationship to work then they would have to be a unit and if the guy was right she would have to back him up.

On the flip side I have another friend and she introduces her kids to every guy she is with way too early. Like her youngest 3 year old would be crawling over them when they were in ed together. I see the look of abandonment on the kids when they break up.

I would have no problem being with a girl who had kids. I would never see myself as their father but would try to be a good influence. I can’t understand guys who don’t step up. One guy in our circle gets his kids once a fortnight but his mother looks after them while he goes out drinking. I called him out on it and he went nuts saying I don’t understand what it’s like. I said. Either does he. He prefers pints to spending time with his kids.
    I'd never heard that phrase before ... I'm sure it was referred to as behaving like a Cnut when I was a kid , not enough discipline from the parent / parents ... can't believe its actually a disorder
    Moo Uaon, OZZYGUY and Oldmanemu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    I'd never heard that phrase before ... I'm sure it was referred to as behaving like a Cnut when I was a kid , not enough discipline from the parent / parents ... can't believe its actually a disorder
    Don’t they call everything a disorder these days to justify the behaviour / attitude.
    Oldmanemu likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Don’t they call everything a disorder these days to justify the behaviour / attitude.
    One of the guy works for me has 3 boys all two years apart
    Obviously hard work, no doubt about it

When he had the 1st two and they were about 6 and 4 he would come into work grumpy as hell then comment "you don't have kids"

Went over his house to hang out
    The 6yr is whacking him with a plastic bat, like really hard
    And he's just saying quietly 'Don't do that Eric"

I told him he should take the bat and whack the kid on the ass and he'd be a lot less grumpy
    I told him I didn't need to have kids to know that 5555
    Chob, OZZYGUY and Oldmanemu like this.

Hopefully not to justify it, but to treat it... that should be the only reason. He has a "being a cnut" disorder... as long as it's treatable with a good dose of cnut medicine, then I am all for disorders having names...
    OZZYGUY and Oldmanemu like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast