4 30.77%
  • 21-30

1 7.69%
  • Vanguy77+

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Age and drawbacks if any

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar

Age and drawbacks if any

Has been done elsewhere (thanks Sydney), but thought we should kick off here, I am interested to know the age difference of BM's and their TG partners (not ages but age difference), and if the diffence has caused any drawbacks in the relationship that need some working on.

I won't include mine until we actually meet in person at this stage.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    14yrs... I actually found that I was taking life a bit too seriously and Thip has re-sparked the child within for me...
    I think my kids prefer the person I have become as I am a bit more playful and easy going..
    Spot likes this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    me and Noy have 4 and a half years between us, she is younger and has not caused any issues at all. At times I think she is the more mature of the two 555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    14yrs... I actually found that I was taking life a bit too seriously and Mrs M has re-sparked the child within for me...
    I have been told my staff prefer the person I have become as I am less of a tyrant and more easy going.....

Thailand is basically a generation behind the west in some developments - consider that in Thailand today respect for the monarchy, obedience to parents, respect for elders, individual financial security are much as they were in the West (well, in Australia anyway) 20 years ago.

To me it makes perfect sense that I am attracted to someone who grew up surrounded by the same values I was.

There is no "age gap" just an "age difference".

Enjoy
    jontymate likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    14yrs... I actually found that I was taking life a bit too seriously and Mrs M has re-sparked the child within for me...
    I have been told my staff prefer the person I have become as I am less of a tyrant and more easy going.....

Thailand is basically a generation behind the west in some developments - consider that in Thailand today respect for the monarchy, obedience to parents, respect for elders, individual financial security are much as they were in the West (well, in Australia anyway) 20 years ago.

To me it makes perfect sense that I am attracted to someone who grew up surrounded by the same values I was.

There is no "age gap" just an "age difference".

Enjoy
    I'm waiting for Mrs M's take on this 555

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I'm waiting for Mrs M's take on this 555
    sorry for keep you guys waiting >_< 55 I was busy with other threads!

He is very lazy isn't he...not even type his post...just copied people 555... Is this what you want PatongBB?? 55 (oh are you there baby..hehe love you,^_^)

yep 14 years, and we are buddies, best friends, we can tell that there is some thing not right between us, or any thing wrong just from little tiny hair move if you know what I mean. And Tomorrow will be our 6th anniversary YEHH, WOO HOO ^_^

I think its not the age or the age gap, but it is what is in there? your heart! caring, sharing, love, etc. If you have them does not matter how old you and her are, love is all around (our all time favorite movie), if you never see it, see it..it will change your life same as ours.
    Spot likes this.

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    me and Noy have 4 and a half years between us, she is younger and has not caused any issues at all. At times I think she is the more mature of the two 555
    hey G4orce, you call that "age gap" ??

and please do not call me Mum, or แม่. I am not that old 555, joking

but if anyone call me MUM OR แม่, I would count as a beer for MR M. next time we meet, I will bring it up...start now! >_< I am NOT joking on this one .

Congratulations to you both... I knew with my ex on our first anniversary that things were not going to last... SHE forgot it!!

12 years.
    Positives = She looks and feels young.
    Negatives = I'm a bit immature for her sometimes... 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    24 years.

When I'm with her it doesn't seem a lot, but it does concern me a bit.

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    14 years, we are also best friends, both cheeky to each other and make each other laugh so much it hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Condo View Post
    14 years, we are also best friends, both cheeky to each other and make each other laugh so much it hurts
    Isn't it awsume, how these lovely girls, cause us to do things we would never normaly do!!

Laugh, cry, realise the moment. With out any guilt, con, or lie.
    Spot likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Condo View Post
    Last night on Cam I was asked to sing happy Birthday for practice run, before TG birthday in 10 days. She said she had never had anyone sing to her ever, and I had never sang to anyone ever !!!! Amazing what you do when comfortable in the moment.

I also told should not poke out tounge to Thai people but ok to do to me 555
    PatongBeachBoy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Last night on Cam I was asked to sing happy Birthday for practice run, before TG birthday in 10 days. She said she had never had anyone sing to her ever, and I had never sang to anyone ever !!!! Amazing what you do when comfortable in the moment.

I also told should not poke out tounge to Thai people but ok to do to me 555
    I think it's time you told us the age difference Mr Michaels... you can't start a thread and then not tell us the age difference between you and virtual girl... I know you are waiting until you meet. But what if you only meet once? You might not divulge her age... 555 Just kidding, I am sure you'll get along fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I think it's time you told us the age difference Mr Michaels... you can't start a thread and then not tell us the age difference between you and virtual girl... I know you are waiting until you meet. But what if you only meet once? You might not divulge her age... 555 Just kidding, I am sure you'll get along fine...
    He has been dropping hints, saying that all his ex's have been a fair bit younger... 5555

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    He has been dropping hints, saying that all his ex's have been a fair bit younger... 5555
    Sugar mummy?

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    15 for me and Mrs W and i might echo DP i am prob a little immature for her 5555

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    The earliest I will divulge will not be for for another 8 days minimum, so the difference is at it's shortest length . 555

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    24 years.

When I'm with her it doesn't seem a lot, but it does concern me a bit.
    JC know what you are saying, but is it the concern what others are saying about the age difference ? I used to let this get to me when other people thought they had the right to have an opinion on the matter. Why do so many people think they have that right - (rude prciks IMO) and stick their nose into other peoples affairs.

I refuse to let other people who I don't give two hoots about tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing, just as long as you are comfortable with things just go for it.

Back in my previous long relationship when It commenced I mentioned to my Mum I had a new girl friend and pointed out we were 15 years age difference, she replied just as long as you are happy - that to me was the right advice on any relationship, age not the most important pre requisite

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    JC know what you are saying, but is it the concern what others are saying about the age difference ? I used to let this get to me when other people thought they had the right to have an opinion on the matter. Why do so many people think they have that right - (rude prciks IMO) and stick their nose into other peoples affairs.

I refuse to let other people who I don't give two hoots about tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing, just as long as you are comfortable with things just go for it.

Back in my previous long relationship when It commenced I mentioned to my Mum I had a new girl friend and pointed out we were 15 years age difference, she replied just as long as you are happy - that to me was the right advice on any relationship, age not the most important pre requisite
    AM, it's not what others think, that concerns me. I'm like you and think they should mind their own business.
    My 2nd ex wife was 15 years younger.

What concerns me with the big age difference is more a physical concern. I will obviously age and loose some capacities, already have some limitations, buggered knee, and shoulder. I feel it's wrong to put a young girl into having to later, look after someone, and obviously I would expect to die earlier than her. Where does that leave her as, say a 50 year old girl on her own?

Like I said, when I'm with her it doesn't matter, it's only when I am thinking logically that it matters.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast