• 1 Post By OZZYGUY
  • 1 Post By chelski
  • 1 Post By justcruzing1
  • 1 Post By jontymate
  • 1 Post By jontymate

Thread: Funny things TG's say or do.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar

Funny things TG's say or do.

Took my GF to see the Australian wild life a few days ago when in Melbourne.

The ranger was showing her the emu eggs and my GF asked if that was a kangaroo egg. 555

I'm sure we have all had similar expirences.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    What Kangaroo's don't lay eggs??
    MW tried to move my computer screen with her finger the other day.55555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    I have so many.....i can go on and on.

But what is funny is she is getting to the point where she knows she is botching a word
    When she does i will say " come again" and she will laugh...

We have a store called Winners.....she goes about 3 times a week..
    Too bad she still calls it "I go to The Winner"

Also....she likes those monster drinks at 7-11
    But she calls them Big Gup 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    "i want to eat poo".
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Classic of mine.

I take out the boat for a days fishing. I get to the bar crossing and turn back it is too big.
    I come home early.

I try to explain that the bar was too big to cross. Not sure it translates internationally but we call a bar when a river or an estuary meets the open ocean. There are waves to over come not out of a safe harbour.

Why you go to the bar. I tell you already you drunk to mutt. Where the fish I clean for you?
    No Honey the bar was too big .....I could not go beyond it. Unknowingly I'm digging myself in deeper!

Why you laugh do you see me laugh. You drunk too mutt.

No honey never drinking and drive the boat. BS you tell me go fishing but you go the bar not fish!. I could not stop laughing which made it worse!

We lived through this one.
    wabbits, Gazmac, Rivo and 1 others like this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Try sandbank - works down south.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    Try sandbank - works down south.
    There is a bar on Fraser Island called the Sand bar.5555

Another time I was talking on Skype while she was showing me the farm. Her family have a rather large beef farm. I'm looking at these large sheds farm equipment etc on Skype.

I ask how many cow's they have. She tells me 3 cow.

I'm a bit confused, this place looks like it would have a lot more cow's than 3. Long story short and her getting angry because I didn't believe her it works out they have 3 cars not cow's.
    Rivo likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Took my GF to see the Australian wild life a few days ago when in Melbourne.

The ranger was showing her the emu eggs and my GF asked if that was a kangaroo egg. 555

I'm sure we have all had similar expirences.
    Ozzy, when you said you had taken her to see the wildlife in Melbourne, I thought you had taken her for a trip round Collingwood 55555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Another time I was talking on Skype while she was showing me the farm. Her family have a rather large beef farm. I'm looking at these large sheds farm equipment etc on Skype.

I ask how many cow's they have. She tells me 3 cow.

I'm a bit confused, this place looks like it would have a lot more cow's than 3. Long story short and her getting angry because I didn't believe her it works out they have 3 cars not cow's.
    Ozzy I'm surprised she didn't say "No Cow" (Rice).

I have told before, when I bought Jeab over, the first night we were on the GC and I took her to my favorite Thai restaurant. She spoke very little English at this stage and couldn't read any.

i ordered a couple of my usual dishes and the waitress went off. Jeab looks at me and asks "Cow??" Now i am thinking...Oh bugger! she wants a steak, I should have realized steak is expensive in LOS and she is probably tied of Thai food as well.....so I ask do you want to go??

"No! want Cow"...so we are desperately trying to communicate and it's getting exasperating for both of us, suddenly she jumps up and grabs the arm of a waitress going by, pulls her around to show a big plate of rice and she is pointing and saying "COW Cow!!" 555555
    Shortly later the owner, a Thai and a good friend, arrived and I introduced him to her, they rattled off in Thai and he broke into fits of laughter. The rest of the customers were wondering what the hell was going on.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post

I have told before, when I bought Jeab over, the first night we were on the GC and I took her to my favorite Thai restaurant. She spoke very little English at this stage and couldn't read any.

i ordered a couple of my usual dishes and the waitress went off. Jeab looks at me and asks "Cow??" Now i am thinking...Oh bugger! she wants a steak, I should have realized steak is expensive in LOS and she is probably tied of Thai food as well.....so I ask do you want to go??

"No! want Cow"...so we are desperately trying to communicate and it's getting exasperating for both of us, suddenly she jumps up and grabs the arm of a waitress going by, pulls her around to show a big plate of rice and she is pointing and saying "COW Cow!!" 555555
    Shortly later the owner, a Thai and a good friend, arrived and I introduced him to her, they rattled off in Thai and he broke into fits of laughter. The rest of the customers were wondering what the hell was going on.
    C'mon mate - if you are eating "cow" of the beef variety you are eating mince or burgers - not top steak.
    That comes from boys who have been nutted 555!

Cadet
    Although not politically correct her in doors made a astute observation on her first visit to London many moons ago.
    Oh to many black people.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post

Did she ask for Moo with that cow. 555

Dao " On the way home home buy me 4 avocados. Old one ready for the bin" I think this means very ripe.

Get home What are your going to cook with these? Not for cook for my hair make beautiful soft.
    justcruzing1 likes this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Another hair one..... vely early on, she arrived home from a visit to MIL. She has a Thai pedalstill fan in the bag in pieces. Thai one is better (Of course)

What is this for? We have air con? To dry my hair!!!! So I bought her a hair dryer that she refused to use. Not good for hair.

One harsh winter I see her turn up the AC and the house was about 30 C. Then out comes the fan to dry her hair.

I said to her about the cost of heating a big house to this level. No problem I pay the bill from my money. Ok

I gave her the bill for that winter 1/4. She looked at it and said nothing. A week later I see here using the hair dryer.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    "i like pumpoi" (to a mate)

"you like big nom Moo?"
    no i like big pu55y.
    "oh you come show my bar at 10 o'crock...i have,ok?"
    Last edited by Moo Uaon; 3rd June 2014 at 18:46.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS