Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Bacon
  • 1 Post By Moo Uaon
  • 2 Post By Minder
  • 1 Post By Changone

Thread: Thai speaking counsellor in Perth

Cadet silver

Thai speaking counsellor in Perth

My son is married to a TG who thinks he is cheating on her (he isn't) but she has it so solidly stuck in her head she is going crazy. Had her at the hospital last night. I want to know does anyone here know of a thai speaking counsellor or organisation that may be able to help. Any assistance would be appreciated, please pm me. I will also be at thai food fair today, wearing dockers jacket.
    Thanks in anticipation

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    How long has she been here? Maybe she just needs a trip back home to cool her head.
    Changone likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmanemu View Post
    My son is married to a TG who thinks he is cheating on her (he isn't) but she has it so solidly stuck in her head she is going crazy. Had her at the hospital last night. I want to know does anyone here know of a thai speaking counsellor or organisation that may be able to help. Any assistance would be appreciated, please pm me. I will also be at thai food fair today, wearing dockers jacket.
    Thanks in anticipation
    If you are going to the Food Fair in Perth, why not ask someone there. I am sure someone there might be able to point you in the right direction. Try some of the committee members, they would probably be able to help

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    She's probably dreamt that he's shagging another and to a lot of them it means it's fact.
    Changone likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    If you are going to the Food Fair in Perth, why not ask someone there. I am sure someone there might be able to point you in the right direction. Try some of the committee members, they would probably be able to help
    I think Food Fair was on today, they also have a FB page https://www.facebook.com/thaiaustw?fref=ts
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Cadet silver
    Went to the food fair but unfortunately they don't have anyone that they know of. They left last night for a month in Thailand. I hope she comes back with him.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmanemu View Post
    Went to the food fair but unfortunately they don't have anyone that they know of. They left last night for a month in Thailand. I hope she comes back with him.
    Probably the best thing that they could do ...

I'm prepared to bet now that she does come back - I'm with the others here that think the average TG needs a dose of home now and then as of kind of "reset" .

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    She's probably dreamt that he's shagging another and to a lot of them it means it's fact.
    It has been said that you really know you are partnered to a TG when you find yourself apologizing for the way you behaved in the dream she had last night.

Enjoy....
    Changone and Moo Uaon like this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Probably the best thing that they could do ...

I'm prepared to bet now that she does come back - I'm with the others here that think the average TG needs a dose of home now and then as of kind of "reset" .

It has been said that you really know you are partnered to a TG when you find yourself apologizing for the way you behaved in the dream she had last night.

Enjoy....
    This is a good post on both points. Extrapolating to the way I have invited in evil many times by my actions. (Some as simple as tapping a plate with my knife).

The "reset" though sometimes backfires. Like a reboot of a PC that contains a virus. It spreads if easily influenced by the collective. My lovely wife will not eat beef now because of some soothsayer. When really I look at the cyclic issue of her pain.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    This is a good post on both points. Extrapolating to the way I have invited in evil many times by my actions. (Some as simple as tapping a plate with my knife).

The "reset" though sometimes backfires. Like a reboot of a PC that contains a virus. It spreads if easily influenced by the collective. My lovely wife will not eat beef now because of some soothsayer. When really I look at the cyclic issue of her pain.
    Red meat and periods.. Shamanism sees a strong relationship... As the eagle flies from the east! 55

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    The spirit world knows no geographical bounds. Best not to offend them. Try to observe all the spiritual niceties at all times wherever you are.
    Gazmac likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?