Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: I'm thinking of changing sides, Fillipino that is.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar

I'm thinking of changing sides, Fillipino that is.

As some will know I split with my Thai girl while she was in Aust. The level 3 thread I had was part of it but I also found out she was arranging to meet another guy in LOS when she returned home. She left her Facebook open on my computer. I really jumped in a bit to early with this one but I am learning.
    She was also a bit lazy but I could deal with that.

So I am pissed off, broken hearted, and feel dis trust to Thai's at the moment however have a date tonight with a local Thai girl been in Perth 5 years 555. I will get back on the horse in no time.

A few friends are telling me get myself a good Filipino lady. I like Thai because Thai are smaller build and I love Thai food and that bloody big smile gets me. Filipinos food is rubbish however I can now cook Thai.

I am told Filipino speak better English, have bigger noobs 55, are more affectionate and loving, make great wife's and lovers. But get fat.

I have been Philippines a few times for business but never got into the girls was to busy. I also have a few Filipino friends in Perth.

The thing holding me back is over 10 years of going to LOS you get to know people, you think you know the girls and how it all works, you speak a bit of Thai and love the food. It would be like starting all over again.

What's your thoughts? anyone had experience with Filipinos. I not looking P4P I'm looking for a girl friend.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Eamon2 is your "go to guy" here.
    He's been there and done that, got the philo t shirt.
    Send him a PM with a link to this thread.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

I think, on average, the Filipino girls I've met are indeed 'bigger' than most Thai girls. Singapore has a massive mixture of SEA ladies so it is easy to compare when out on the town, and I enjoyed the company of all the different girls I spent time with. I was extremely fond of a couple of Filipino girls but saw many many similar issues as with Thai girls.

Is the issue not more of her past work though? Sorry and apologies if this isn't the case - but I think *any* girl (regardless of SEA country) has potentially a different view on relationships and has a higher chance of straying / making the most of it, if she's been 'working' in 'that' type of environment previously. Not all girls - obviously plenty of success stories, but IMO I think there is a much higher chance of commitment issues when that is the case. My thinking is that they've seen how easy it can be to play the field and know they can hook up on the side and make some extra money, or maybe he's an old flame she still has feelings for etc, and having juggled people around previously the habit just continues and almost (horribly) becomes second nature to them. They seem to never think about the long-term, only what's in front of them.

Different situations for everyone, but my point is I think it can happen with any girl from any country, with a higher chance of it occurring if she was a working girl, especially if you're apart quite often.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Liars and cheats come in all shapes, sizes and sexes......
    Rivo, jontymate, Moo Uaon and 3 others like this.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    Liars and cheats come in all shapes, sizes and sexes......

And from all countries
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Cadet
    Have known more Thai girls let down by western men than the other way round.
    Knew a guy who was dating a friend of ours many years ago she was a nice girl and still is.He dumped her she was very upset usual thing "i take care my heart now"meaning not rushing in to another relationship.He had a new lady already lined up,after a few months we had a drink with him and his ex girlfriend our friend.
    Early evening say 6pm to 8pm few drinks played some pool,he went home to his new lady she was the jealous type attacked him stabbed him 6 times with a carving knife.He was lucky to survive at the hospital the police asked who attacked him he pointed to his girlfriend sat by his bedside.No charges were made i meet him a few months later,bloody hell he had some serious wounds to show.Had a chat to him he said what can i do i love her.
    Anyway few months pass by she attacked him again this time he did press charges this all happened about 8 years ago.
    Can never work out why you would dump a nice honest girl for a psychopath each to the own i guess but makes no sense to me.
    Last edited by Nit Noi; 31st July 2014 at 23:45.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Wont make any difference to the ex though?
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nit Noi View Post
    Have known more Thai girls let down by western men than the other way round.
    Knew a guy who was dating a friend of ours many years ago she was a nice girl and still is.He dumped her she was very upset usual thing "i take care my heart now"meaning not rushing in to another relationship.He had a new lady already lined up,after a few months we had a drink with him and his ex girlfriend or friend.
    Early evening say 6pm to 8pm few drinks played some pool,he went home to his new lady she was the jealous type attacked him stabbed him 6 times with a carving knife.He was lucky to survive at the hospital the police asked who attacked him he pointed to his girlfriend sat by his bedside.No charges were made i meet him a few months later,bloody hell he had some serious wounds to show.Had a chat to him he said what can i do i love her.
    Anyway few months pass by she attacked him again this time he did press charges this all happened about 8 years ago.
    Can never work out why you would dump a nice honest girl for a psychopath each to the own i guess but makes no sense to me.
    you make your own sh#t
    Zablive likes this.

As above and only an example:- In my youth, I knew of 3 guys in their 20's that married PI ladies, in RC churches, and all 3 ladies had got the permission letter from their home parish church to say they were single, all three fellows found out later their new wife had been married previously and had come abroad to escape (as no divorce in the Phils).
    I knew of another guy who promised to marry a PI lady, who was single and in good employment, if she would join him and they got along; she joined him got herself a good job and though they got along handsomely, he would not marry, she got herself a job offer in USA and f++ked off; a few years later he, single and lonely, died of C.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post
    I think, on average, the Filipino girls I've met are indeed 'bigger' than most Thai girls. Singapore has a massive mixture of SEA ladies so it is easy to compare when out on the town, and I enjoyed the company of all the different girls I spent time with. I was extremely fond of a couple of Filipino girls but saw many many similar issues as with Thai girls.

Is the issue not more of her past work though? Sorry and apologies if this isn't the case - but I think *any* girl (regardless of SEA country) has potentially a different view on relationships and has a higher chance of straying / making the most of it, if she's been 'working' in 'that' type of environment previously. Not all girls - obviously plenty of success stories, but IMO I think there is a much higher chance of commitment issues when that is the case. My thinking is that they've seen how easy it can be to play the field and know they can hook up on the side and make some extra money, or maybe he's an old flame she still has feelings for etc, and having juggled people around previously the habit just continues and almost (horribly) becomes second nature to them. They seem to never think about the long-term, only what's in front of them.

Different situations for everyone, but my point is I think it can happen with any girl from any country, with a higher chance of it occurring if she was a working girl, especially if you're apart quite often.
    I think most situations go pear shaped because guys like Ozzy seem to jump right into a relationship without really knowing the girls that well at all (just an observation Ozzy)
    Why would they have any connection or loyalty to someone they barely know?
    Guys think they have a "GF" after knowing them a few weeks and probably spending 2-3 weeks together total
    That is not a "GF" .......it is someone you know
    I've seen as many "good" TG's screw guys over or make demands as I have seen former BG's do the same

If someone is looking for the next warm body................it will hardly ever work out
    Relationships with anyone from any walk of life don't just happen overnight

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    ^^ I just loved my new puppy...till it **** on my couch. I'm off to get a different one...

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I think most situations go pear shaped because guys like Ozzy seem to jump right into a relationship without really knowing the girls that well at all (just an observation Ozzy)
    Why would they have any connection or loyalty to someone they barely know?
    Guys think they have a "GF" after knowing them a few weeks and probably spending 2-3 weeks together total
    That is not a "GF" .......it is someone you know
    I've seen as many "good" TG's screw guys over or make demands as I have seen former BG's do the same

If someone is looking for the next warm body................it will hardly ever work out
    Relationships with anyone from any walk of life don't just happen overnight
    How long has Ozzy known his ex TG? I got the impression gthey had been together a while before that trip with his son to Thailand? Or am I assuming too much?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

To answer a few questions above yes she did work in a bar. She was a cashier so went with customers but worked days so not to high mileage. I met her in December last year through a BM from this site. He knew her well, I went 3 trips between Dec and April to see her and talked with her Skype every night in between. Yes Marc I know I jumped in to fast I got a habit of doing that even back in Perth.

My Dec trip last year I met 5 lady's that I had been chatting with off Thaicupid and Trulythai for some time. All well educated good girls with good jobs. In between my good girl dates (that by the way I never slept with any of them) I would have some fun with the bar girls and catch up with friends.

After all these dates with the good girls I just kept thinking of the girl that became my GF and wasn't interested in the others. I never thought I would ever want to be in a relationship with a BG but it just worked out that way. I been around the bars for a long time and she was the only one out of 100's that I ever fell for. So we got a visa in April to see how things would go back in Perth. She fucked up the best thing for her and her son to have a new life in Aust.

Bye the way dated a local TG last night. She is not for me she was so so sweet but really dorky and shy. I do like them a little naughty and outgoing.

Very honest answer Ozzy. Your just gunna have to get back to Thailand and start the interview process again 555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Very honest answer Ozzy. Your just gunna have to get back to Thailand and start the interview process again 555
    Speaking of getting back to LOS...shouldn't you be busy packing bags?
    Rivo likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Thanks mate, Im just in two mines go LOS or give PH a go. I got my son the next few weeks then thinking of heading off.

Rivo we going for a ride Sunday if you want join in. Weather is looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Rivo we going for a ride Sunday if you want join in. Weather is looking good.

Rivo will be in Chiang Mai tomorrow, 3 weeks of touring the north, weather is looking good here, enjoy your ride Ozzy.
    PeteGill and OZZYGUY like this.

Rivo will be in Chiang Mai tomorrow, 3 weeks of touring the north, weather is looking good here, enjoy your ride Ozzy.
    May see you in a few weeks then. It would be CM if I go to LOS in a few weeks. 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    sorry it did not work out ozzy...but there are plenty of interviews to be done..mine start in 4 weeks 55555....im on the catch and release programe 555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Bacwaan hit the nail on the head. I've been told that Filipinos are more loving too but if she is willing to mess around then that doesn't really come into it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast