Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: A chance worth taking

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

A chance worth taking

This is a story about the journeys of my TG and how we met. I had been to Thailand on a few trips learning the ways through Phuket and Bangkok doing the single mans thing going from Bar to Bar meeting new women and trying new things. I was well aware of the scams and tricks these girls liked to put upon us Falang and tried my hardest to steer clear of any signs and red flags. As most newbies we submit to a few things and make a few mistakes. On my first trip we discovered Bangkok (what an eye opener that was for me) I had never seen anything like that before, Beggers on the street, Girls wearing very little while trying to sell themselves to you, men jumping up trying to sell you things you dont even want. These were some of the things that stayed in my mind as well as Patpong Night market and that unique smell only Bangkok could provide.

After this we went to Patong and stayed on the beach at Impiana Cabana Resort. It was Paradise and loved every second of our stay. We did venture down to Bangla Rd and did a few tours, including the Phi Phi Islands but I dont have much memory of the other sites. There was some P4P action (even with the parents there 555) but I was very sneaky and let the girls show me the way. All this was before the Tsunami Disaster so I have seen before and after that event and do remember things being very different.

I will continue and hope to get it to current day shortly showing the ups and downs with meeting my current TGF.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Great start Gforce.

Looking to hear the updates. Intrested in you observastion of the change, before the event and after.

I said as joke in AM's thread that I will have to start one myself but was not going to then Wabbs put up some good points so thought I better make it a reality

Second trip to LOS was a Boy's trip with myself and 7 others. May I say we all had a great time . We spent 3 nights in Bangkok and 7 nights in Patong. Different girls each night, drunken mistakes and many memories. We were not big fans of Bangkok, I think a night was enough for us. We did have some interesting times but spent way too much money on P4P and as it was during the protests there were not many falang around so we were not left along at all. I met one girl in a bar in Patong who I became close with but only as friends. I wanted to get down and dirty but could not wait til the end of her shift as she was a cashier and could not be bar fined. So we would usually started the night at her bar and work our way to another place to find our nightly companion. We had a lot of great moments and still talk about the trip every time we get together.Any way this gilr ended up becoming the girl with the "brother" I will get into it more soon. This trip was purely for a bit of fun and well that was exactly what it was. One thing I did regret was never getting a soapy from Cristians

G4orce, sounds good, keep it coming.

I never got an official soapy either.

I didn't enjoy Bkk for exactly the same reasons. Although I did have a great time with a great girl. Paid dearly though.

I think Christins is the worst soapie I have been to in Thailand... and I believe the girls are virtual prisoners at that place too. Much better ones in Bangkok and Pattaya. Enjoying the story though G4... never realised you went to Patong pre-Tsunami!

Oh.. and I love Bangkok!
    Last edited by Quarky; 1st April 2011 at 00:39.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I think Christins is the worst soapie I have been to in Thailand... and I believe the girls are virtual prisoners at that place too. Much better ones in Bangkok and Pattaya. Enjoying the story though G4... never realised you went to Patong pre-Tsunami!

Oh.. and I love Bangkok!
    I guess I have seen too many Nuru Massage Videos (have to get Noy to watch them ) 5555 I hope that the next trip to BKK (June) will help me to like it a little more. I have not benn to Suk yet so that might be why I never liked it.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    I guess I have seen too many Nuru Massage Videos (have to get Noy to watch them ) 5555 I hope that the next trip to BKK (June) will help me to like it a little more. I have not benn to Suk yet so that might be why I never liked it.
    I'm with DP i love BKK and have spent exactly 3mins at Pat Pong just not for me.

Loving the story will be good to see how it evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I'm with DP i love BKK and have spent exactly 3mins at Pat Pong just not for me.

Loving the story will be good to see how it evolves.
    Yeah.. I went to Patpong a couple of times... not my cup of tea that place really. Full of the worst sides of seediness and scamminess... Soi 4 area is OK. But more recently have spent time around Soi 23 to 33 (Soi Cowboy to Emporium) and it's just a nice area of town... with a bit of naughtiness thrown in...

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Great story so far G4....I always find it really interesting to read how someone got started in the whole thai scene and i look forward to reading how your events unfold
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Yeah.. I went to Patpong a couple of times... not my cup of tea that place really. Full of the worst sides of seediness and scamminess... Soi 4 area is OK. But more recently have spent time around Soi 23 to 33 (Soi Cowboy to Emporium) and it's just a nice area of town... with a bit of naughtiness thrown in...
    when we went lat year was just after the protrests and we met some Red Shirt guys, They were very full on. Carrying guns around with them and the Police were even scarede of these guys. We were very intimidated at first but they were all but nice to us and just wanted to have a chat. They even did the whole shirt swap thing with one of my smaller mates. One guy got on one knee and aimed his gun straight at us showing what he would do to the Yellow Shirts :S that was scary, I honestly hate having guns pointed at me(but who doesn't). Sadly i have been shot at (in Melb) and it scared the sht out of me. They gave us all "Red Shirt Sashes" as they liked us and wanted us to join them 555. In Phuket the sashes went missing after the cleaner went through the rooms....

I plan on seeing Nana and Cowboi on this trip and Noy is more then happy to have a look as she has never seen it either. "I try you again" 5555

when we went lat year was just after the protrests and we met some Red Shirt guys, They were very full on. Carrying guns around with them and the Police were even scarede of these guys. We were very intimidated at first but they were all but nice to us and just wanted to have a chat. They even did the whole shirt swap thing with one of my smaller mates. One guy got on one knee and aimed his gun straight at us showing what he would do to the Yellow Shirts :S that was scary, I honestly hate having guns pointed at me(but who doesn't). Sadly i have been shot at (in Melb) and it scared the sht out of me. They gave us all "Red Shirt Sashes" as they liked us and wanted us to join them 555. In Phuket the sashes went missing after the cleaner went through the rooms....

I plan on seeing Nana and Cowboi on this trip and Noy is more then happy to have a look as she has never seen it either. "I try you again" 5555
    Yeah.. Patpong was right in amongst the red shirt gatherings. I arrived in Bangkok last May on the day the police/army broke down the barricades... and re-routed myself to Pattaya... those curfews were annoying... 555

I have never had a loaded gun aimed right at me... no wonder you have reservations about Bangkok!

Edit... actually, I forgot. In 1990 I had two military men aim their AK47s at me and my mate to make us stop our campervan in the middle of Kosovo... that was quite surreal...

Yeah.. Patpong was right in amongst the red shirt gatherings. I arrived in Bangkok last May on the day the police/army broke down the barricades... and re-routed myself to Pattaya... those curfews were annoying... 555

I have never had a loaded gun aimed right at me... no wonder you have reservations about Bangkok!
    I am staying clear on Patpong this time so I hope i can grow to love it there, as i see myself going there for Visa reasons in the future. Also Noy's sister lives there (way out of the city thought) I could not say where. Maybe Mrs M could help with that?

Sadly at home things have gotten very violent so i have to put up with guns, knives, gangs etc on a regular basis. Noy thinks I am Mafia after telling her some of my stories 55555.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    ^DP is right 20 to 26 on Sukumvit my favorite part of BKK.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Great to see you start the history of G4

Re the Red shirts etc, was in Bali with ex and another couple (funny they have split too) when Australian troops went to help in Timor with the uprising against Indo, from that point on we were treated a hell of a lot cooler by the locals been from Oz. Should have tried a Kiwi accent, may need DP's help though.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

G4orce, if you go to Cowboy and want to see the show at "Big Gun" be there by 10pm, they have a very full on show, I won't detail but I had a balloon shot out of my hand by a blow dart from at least 10m away.

I didn't find it exotic, just a bit sureal as I had not seen that sort of thing before. The show goes on, with the girls rotating in shifts, got a bit boring after awhile and we went back to her bar.

I don't know if I would be taking GF there. Cowboy is bright and full of girls etc, just walking down the Soi is interesting. If they try to pull you into Big Gun just be aware of what will be in there.

I liked the girl I had bar, Country Road, at the start of Cowboy, live band, lots of pool tables, a lot like a country bar in Aust. Big thick timber tree slabs for table tops etc.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    G4orce, if you go to Cowboy and want to see the show at "Big Gun" be there by 10pm, they have a very full on show, I won't detail but I had a balloon shot out of my hand by a blow dart from at least 10m away.

I didn't find it exotic, just a bit sureal as I had not seen that sort of thing before. The show goes on, with the girls rotating in shifts, got a bit boring after awhile and we went back to her bar.

I don't know if I would be taking GF there. Cowboy is bright and full of girls etc, just walking down the Soi is interesting. If they try to pull you into Big Gun just be aware of what will be in there.

I liked the girl I had bar, Country Road, at the start of Cowboy, live band, lots of pool tables, a lot like a country bar in Aust. Big thick timber tree slabs for table tops etc.
    Thanks JC I will keep that in mind, I have seen a couple shows, one in BKK (no idea where) and the other in Phuket at The Secret down Soi Easy. I had a ballon **** from between my legs :S I was very scared she misfired twice before getting a real shot off 5555.

Good thing is my GF is very open to seeing a lot of things, She does get jealous at times but onky if i touch a girl or they touch me. She has no issues with me looking as she knows I am coming back with her at the end of the night.

I think a week after i got home i had already set the wheels in motion to start booking the next trip which i had set for October. My cousin had asked if he could tag along as he was recently single and had always wanted to go to Thailand. In the mean time I did keep in touch with the girl from the bar as I enjoyed the time we had there and wanted to let her know i was coming back to do it all over again. They had even planned to throw a party for us when we go there. I also felt I had to take this girl to my room as i had wanted to the last trip and never waited long enough to do so 555

October 13 2010 - We had arrived at Nipa Resort In Phuket after a long set of flights via BKK. We had both not slept on the plane but were hot so decided to go for a swim. My cousin did not bring Boardy with him so we went for a walk to find some. On the way We were ambushed by 2 girls. One older and the other a younger looking girl. I forgot to mention my cousin had gotten serious with a girl 2 weeks before we went away and did not want to be with with another girl. Any way the older girl ran up to my cousin while the younger one came to me with rosey red cheeks and one of the cutest smiles I had ever seen. I read her Name tag... Oh another Noy, yes this was the first time i set eyes on my now GF. She told me to come for a massage. She was struggling to speak while the older lady was doing all the talking, later one she became our Thailand mum for the trip. We were only interested in a swim so said we would be bad. I could see the look of disappointment in Noys eyes and knew I had to concur that mountain :P

That night we went to the BG's bar after a swim and a sleep. We had a great night out and I had the BG tell me how much she was in love with me and wanted to come live with me in Australia.... Wow that was really too full on for me and I was thinking to myself (bail...) I didn't and thankfully she backed off a little. But then told me how her brother approved of me and wanted her to be happy and felt I could do that for her (her "brother" worked with her and we had met the previous trip. Any way we got a massage was a shop near by. I guess that really turned me off happy ending...

The next day we went to Noy's shop to get another massage... Noy was not there Oh well she is working. well that is what I thought another girl took me up stairs and gave me an hour long Thai massage. I asked how much for happy massage and got a very evil look and "not this shop, you go Christians..." oh bumma that was awkward after that. We came back down stair and there was Noy was a shocked look on her face. We took a few photos and got all the girls to come in for a group shot. Noy would not move from her seat and could not make eye contact with me. In the end her sister told her to come in. I pulled her aside and said I came back for her but she was gone. "I sleeping next to you. when get massage, you want happy massage" oh bugga I was not in her good books. We sat and talked for a while and in the end she was ok with me, I promised I would come back tomorrow for a massage with her as long as she was not sleeping when I came.

That night I was not feeling so great and we make the decision to not go out for drinks so went for another massage (oh , what a life 555). Noy jumped up and hug me and said you want oil Massage? I said i wanted head and shoulders, Up stairs we went, Noy with a spring in her step...
    Last edited by G4orce; 2nd April 2011 at 07:29.

I think a week after i got home i had already set the wheels in motion to start booking the next trip which i had set for October. My cousin had asked if he could tag along as he was recently single and had always wanted to go to Thailand. In the mean time I did keep in touch with the girl from the bar as I enjoyed the time we had there and wanted to let her know i was coming back to do it all over again. They had even planned to throw a party for us when we go there. I also felt I had to take this girl to my room as i had wanted to the last trip and never waited long enough to do so 555

October 13 2011 - We had arrived at Nipa Resort In Phuket after a long set of flights via BKK. We had both not slept on the plane but were hot so decided to go for a swim. My cousin did not bring Boardy with him so we went for a walk to find some. On the way We were ambushed by 2 girls. One older and the other a younger looking girl. I forgot to mention my cousin had gotten serious with a girl 2 weeks before we went away and did not want to be with with another girl. Any way the older girl ran up to my cousin while the younger one came to me with rosey red cheeks and one of the cutest smiles I had ever seen. I read her Name tag... Oh another Noy, yes this was the first time i set eyes on my now GF. She told me to come for a massage. She was struggling to speak while the older lady was doing all the talking, later one she became our Thailand mum for the trip. We were only interested in a swim so said we would be bad. I could see the look of disappointment in Noys eyes and knew I had to concur that mountain :P

That night we went to the BG's bar after a swim and a sleep. We had a great night out and I had the BG tell me how much she was in love with me and wanted to come live with me in Australia.... Wow that was really too full on for me and I was thinking to myself (bail...) I didn't and thankfully she backed off a little. But then told me how her brother approved of me and wanted her to be happy and felt I could do that for her (her "brother" worked with her and we had met the previous trip. Any way we got a massage was a shop near by. I guess that really turned me off happy ending...

The next day we went to Noy's shop to get another massage... Noy was not there Oh well she is working. well that is what I thought another girl took me up stairs and gave me an hour long Thai massage. I asked how much for happy massage and got a very evil look and "not this shop, you go Christians..." oh bumma that was awkward after that. We came back down stair and there was Noy was a shocked look on her face. We took a few photos and got all the girls to come in for a group shot. Noy would not move from her seat and could not make eye contact with me. In the end her sister told her to come in. I pulled her aside and said I came back for her but she was gone. "I sleeping next to you. when get massage, you want happy massage" oh bugga I was not in her good books. We sat and talked for a while and in the end she was ok with me, I promised I would come back tomorrow for a massage with her as long as she was not sleeping when I came.

That night I was not feeling so great and we make the decision to not go out for drinks so went for another massage (oh , what a life 555). Noy jumped up and hug me and said you want oil Massage? I said i wanted head and shoulders, Up stairs we went, Noy with a spring in her step...
    So all this is in the future? You still haven't met "Noy" ..it's all a dream you are sharing with us... 555

So all this is in the future? You still haven't met "Noy" ..it's all a dream you are sharing with us... 555
    I dont know what your talking about..... 5555 :P

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast