Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: How much western food does your TG eat?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    Guilty 555 She latched on to me though. She had seen how well I had treated another girl from another bar and thought she would take a shot. She just hung out for free until I left town. She also told me to marry my the girl that is now my wife. "She a good girl. you mally, put ring." 555

Same girl is married to an expat now and has a luuk Krung younger than my kid.
    Bizarrely I think I know the girl you are talking about. Was she at a bar right at the back? Never with her but I remember you and her together.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    Bizarrely I think I know the girl you are talking about. Was she at a bar right at the back? Never with her but I remember you and her together.
    That was Nan. No, not her, but she was the girl that I was seen to treat really well, we frequented the same place almost daily. The girl that clung on for free was a MTB girl. You know her too. 555

Nan also has a Farang husband now. She is living her dream with her own salon up in Khon Kean, at least the last time my wife stalked her on facebook. I could never have afforded Nan's family . . . oei.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Although I absolutely agree that they love to post on FB about their lifestyle
    I always point to Ao that she doesn't seem to "check-in" when we stay at Holiday Inn but immediately does so when we stay at the Four Seasons 5555

A lot of TG's do enjoy the food also
    But will definitely brag about it too!
    I always thought the Holiday Inn was quite nice? Only time I stayed there was in LA in 1990.. and wasn't cheap.. oh.. did stay in a Holiday Inn before a half marathon about 5 years ago in Nottingham... seemed ok then too... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I always thought the Holiday Inn was quite nice? Only time I stayed there was in LA in 1990.. and wasn't cheap.. oh.. did stay in a Holiday Inn before a half marathon about 5 years ago in Nottingham... seemed ok then too... 55
    Holiday Inn is the cheaper end of the spectrum that the Group operates , Inter Continental and Crowne Plaza are the higher end ones

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Holiday Inn is the cheaper end of the spectrum that the Group operates , Inter Continental and Crowne Plaza are the higher end ones
    Never heard of them.. must be outside my search criteria... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Most hotels are pretty nice these days, IMO

The mid-tier places like Holiday Inn, Best Western, have all really stepped to their game
    The big chains 3 star business hotels like Homewoods Suites, Fairfield Inn and such now even offer a couple hours happy hour with beer and wine for free

Crowne Plaza used to be good but have fallen off in last decade

Holiday Inns in Thailand are very good
    And as I said above all the mid-tier hotels have stepped up their game

But Ao isn't going to brag about staying there on FB
    That's reserved for the hi-so hotels 5555

Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    Yes , where a meal of massaman chicken , rice and ice water costs less than Paulies tip !
    Haha
    That's funny when you think about it

Yes , where a meal of massaman chicken , rice and ice water costs less than Paulies tip !
    Wow, if only. Our order was usually quite heftier than that. 555 My first GFE would bring a few guests as they are won't to do and they liked to have a a couple dishes each. That and they liked to order a few for me to "see if I like." A few orders Hoi Keng always seemed to come out.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Holiday Inn in Cairns QLD is $350 a night in the high season but do a $110 a night special in the rainy season.
    Stayed there with work for 2 nights once.
    It was a magic place to stay.. seaside wing...

Quarky likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    That and they liked to order a few for me to "see if I like." A few orders Hoi Keng always seemed to come out.

They musta thought you were a slow learner...555

Still , at least the evening involved 'hoi' !
    Cippy likes this.

They musta thought you were a slow learner...555

Still , at least the evening involved 'hoi' !
    I was drowning in Hoi! Thank Buddha.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011