Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By toddmeister

Thread: It's been a while

Cadet silver

It's been a while

Hi all, haven't been a contributor on here for a longtime. To be honest id kind of forgotten about the forum (sorry) but logged back on when I found it listed on tapatalk.

Some of the old regulars may remember me from before, but if not I'm Steve. I live in the UK with my Thai wife and our son. In fact I think the last time I posted our boy wasn't even around. Well he's now 1.5 years old and probably the main reason I haven't been on as he keeps me busy!!

My wife has been in the uk for almost 3.5 years now and doing very well here. Last year we returned to LOS for a holiday in March and we're booked up again to go back March this year, can't wait!

Other than the arrival of the baby not much has changed. I'm still running my blog about our life in the uk (anglothailife.com) and last year I also started a thai forum of my own so plenty keeping me busy.

Anyway good to see familiar names are still here and look forward to using the forum again

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondered where you had got to Steve. Welcome back... is the snow as bad with you as it is with me?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Cadet silver
    Hi DP, Not bad here, only a light dusting if anything. Still freezing my b@lls off though 555

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    How's the family life going mate...
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Cadet silver
    All good thanks Cuzzy. We're heading back to LOS in 5 weeks, can't wait......

Off to Thailand next month - Anglo-Thai Life

Cheers