Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: I like funny looking women.......

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    Cuz...unless your mate's name is Brad Pitt tell him to install some mirrors in his house 555
    What if his name is George Clooney?
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    two of the wildest girls i ever had in the sack were ridgey didge kiwi gals...one black curly hair the other a redhead...both good bodies.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    As long as they go off like a frog in a sock..5555
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    first nz to admit this 55555..are they really so bad 555555
    Attitude mate.. it's all about attitude 555

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Remind me of horses some of em ....555555 even Racheal Hunter did nothing for me
    Girl next door..
    Was it an icecream ad??

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    two of the wildest girls i ever had in the sack were ridgey didge kiwi gals...one black curly hair the other a redhead...both good bodies.
    Kiwi girls are supposed to be really easy... according to some survey. Baa bara should know.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Sometime you just have to say no...

Love me love my son
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (30.3 KB, 48 views)
    Cuzzy likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I'm a body man first. I like great legs and a cute butt. If the women is fat it is a turn off for me. I don't care how big their boobs are. I prefer a fine featured, oval face rather than a round one, but it's all about the eyes... mirrors of the soul. I prefer brown eyes to blue ones so long as there is "life" in them. A sparkly, bubbly personality can make an average looking woman, beautiful. But, like any heterosexual man, if a woman is attractive with a great body I'm going to look and appreciate; I don't care what colour her skin, hair or eyes are.

However, it still comes down to how the woman responds to me. If she is warm and affectionate then it is much better than cold and efficient. I don't care how professional she is at love making. Some of the most beautiful women are Eurasian... a mix between Europeans and Asians. I would hazard a guess that half the Thai movie actresses have white somewhere in their genes. The Philippines are full of great looking women due to the influx of Spanish and American males leaving behind their offsspring.

Lee and Polly are good examples

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    i think its only the 10th time you have posted these pics Ian..we have seen them 5555555
    Moo Uaon likes this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    i think its only the 10th time you have posted these pics Ian..we have seen them 5555555
    The 2nd photo but is kinda worth looking at more the once ...5555 BUT ONLY THAT PHOTO IAN .... JUST THE GIRL ON THE HAMMOCK OK !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quarky likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    I spotted this tall, long-legged bird with a nice tight bum at a rugby party in a basement somewhere in Montreal.
    I trotted over to have a chat and as she turned around I noticed a nice uplifted set of tits and then that her face had been bitten by a Lab as a child.
    The "Countess" (she really was statuesque) and I became uncomplicated Friday night lovers for several years back in Toronto ( she lived the next street over so it was a six pack and a shower on arrival).
    She was Kiwi, loved giving and receiving sex and never complained once that I never took her "out" anywhere, like my girlfriends.

The perfect Gik, even if "funny looking".
    Last edited by Zablive; 22nd January 2015 at 22:02.
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I can't show you the OTHER pictures I have of Lee and Polly. But you wouldn't complain if I did. They are for my personal memories only. Besides, I don't know any site that would allow me to store them. They are at home on negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Yeah you gotta love the three holers, god bless em.
    My favourites too. Nothin like a bit of fudge packing 555

I like a girl who will bend over and take it like a man...
    Last edited by Cuzzy; 23rd January 2015 at 04:10.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I'm a body man first. I like great legs and a cute butt. If the women is fat it is a turn off for me. I don't care how big their boobs are. I prefer a fine featured, oval face rather than a round one, but it's all about the eyes... mirrors of the soul. I prefer brown eyes to blue ones so long as there is "life" in them. A sparkly, bubbly personality can make an average looking woman, beautiful. But, like any heterosexual man, if a woman is attractive with a great body I'm going to look and appreciate; I don't care what colour her skin, hair or eyes are.

However, it still comes down to how the woman responds to me. If she is warm and affectionate then it is much better than cold and efficient. I don't care how professional she is at love making. Some of the most beautiful women are Eurasian... a mix between Europeans and Asians. I would hazard a guess that half the Thai movie actresses have white somewhere in their genes. The Philippines are full of great looking women due to the influx of Spanish and American males leaving behind their offsspring.

Lee and Polly are good examples

Nice ladies...

I agree, with what you say although I'm more of a leg and bum man. And I do like a well turned ankle, slender ankles with a nice calf above it, not over developed by years in shag me shoes but toned.

Yes, a nice ankle or two to hold onto, or maybe they can hold onto their own ankles
    ankles.jpg
    Quarky likes this.

A couple more then I should prepare for work today.... dum dee do dum dee day.

20140429_135549aaa.jpg
    Bee, Mod and Da (pronounced Dare) at Morning Night.
    Mod used to work at Bar4, Da still does. Both are Service Staff. Mod is a good lady, she's my go to if I need 'anything'. She can organise it for you. Da, she's usually quite reserved / quiet at work. I barfined her on this trip, nice GFE and comfortable to be with although not to adventurous in the room. Very petite which brings with it certain difficulties.

Now... I don't often make negative comments about a barfine. Although I did earlier say Praeng was a starfish this may have been her and me, not necessarily the same with another customer though.
    Bee, the lady in the spotty dress. I have barfined her before and I invited her over for a drink when I stopped in at Morning Night last trip. We were getting on well, few drinks down she asks if her friend can join us for a drink.... sure, only 1 ok. ok no problem. This girl comes over, all teeth and reddish gums with braces and she's skinny too. Not up my alley at all, but I by her a drink and after that she moves on. I have 5 or 6 beers, Bee is keeping pace and I buy a few for Mod as well.
    I get a message from Kop wanting to meet so I checkbin...... WTF ?? 4.5k The B**ch has been double drinking me on her LDs. I dispute the tab, talk to Mamasan Bo about this scamming cow but you all know where that ended. I left very unhappy with myself that I hadn't been checking my bin regularly. A newbie mistake from an old hand.

Beware of Bee...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    ^^ You sure you want to get married...?
    Quarky and jontymate like this.

Yeah... I think the Indian is definitely on the menu... 55
    Cuzzy likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    ^^ You sure you want to get married...?
    I have given it deep and long consideration and the answer is yes.

Butterflies have a limited life span and my wings are becoming frail 555. I have had a great time, many memories with many lovely ladies.

One of them I would have married easily, only one, but I missed that opportunity and we have now both moved on. She still works at her bar but at 37 she says the time for retiring is coming soon. She doesn't want to be...' old crow on a perch' as she puts it. She had a English BF but he never took her home which to me is a sign that he wasn't commited.

The object of my continuing desire...... my good friend Kop

1415000116980.jpg
    Dinner at Zepellin Rooftoop one night

10678759_1391677684462134_6922351807313273289_n.jpg
    Kop and Mod the 6 million Baht bargirl.
    1417235665968.jpg
    The lady on the left really does have the hots for her
    20140911_235512.jpg
    Bar4 lineup one night. I didn't barfine Sandy on the left 555
    Last edited by Cuzzy; 23rd January 2015 at 05:33.

Last one...

For a while anyway.

Last trip Kop and I head out for something to eat but on the way we stop in at Nana Plaza for a quick squiz at what's going on. First stop Rainbow, pretty girls looking bored shuffling about trying to attract the attention of the Asian guys. One drink each then for something different we pop into Obsessions.
    We are sitting there checking out the very pretty LBs and both concur that No.59 is by far the most real and unfake looking LB there. Kop waves her over and she sits between us. Drinks for all of us and we start chatting. Good English language skills and really nice personality very feminine unforced voice. I can tell you without hesitation, if I was that way inclined ( I am a little but not seriously enough to jump the fence ) this one would be the one. Gorgeous. We barfined her.

No.59.jpg

No7 on the far right looks very much like her, maybe her with a different number on.

This pic is courtesy of Obsessions FB page.
    Happy likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    No7 on the far right looks very much like her, maybe her with a different number on.
    I know the one you are referring too, very hot ...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    No 7 is suspiciously tall.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    ^^^^
    Says Bacon about a group photo of Ladyboys - good one mate 555!
    Quarky, Rivo, mechime and 1 others like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast