Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By toddmeister
  • 1 Post By MarcTwoSix

Thread: Happy Valentines??

Cadet silver

Happy Valentines??

Happy Valentines from the toddmeister household. How will you be celebrating with your loved one?.........

http://anglothailife.com/happy-valentines-day/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NeedHoliday likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Todd can I make a suggestion?
    On your blog make your font bigger and darker. The copy is too light and dissapears into the background a bit.

Not being critical just hoping to help.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    God I hate Valentine's Day
    I am making French toast for my wife and the dinner at our place later. We don't venture out this day.

Plus her bday is 2 days after so we go out for that

M26 maybe if you make good French Toast you'll get a French Kiss 55555

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    M26 maybe if you make good French Toast you'll get a French Kiss 55555
    Maybe we should combine this with the social media thread
    It is 6:30am and we both lying here in bed playing with our phones on Valentine's Day

Ain't going to be making babies that way 555

^^^ 5555555
    My next comment was going to be...as we Know Ao likes Aussies, you could become an hoary one and give her a ...Kiss down Under...

Chorus of wedding bells ring in Valentine's Day

LOVE was in the air yesterday with many lovebirds celebrating Valentine's Day by getting married in style - be it on a balloon, on an elephant's back, at a Bangkok event raining prizes, or in an open coffin.

In Nonthaburi's Bang Kruay district, Wat Takien in Tambon Bang Khuwiang hosted a wedding ceremony for 10 Thai couples that required each couple to lie in an open coffin while four monks recited funeral prayers for five minutes.

Abbot Phra Khru Samutsa-ngob said the rite was in accordance with the Thai saying "ruam hor long long" ("together in life and in death") - and was held for the second year as a blessing for couples to have a long-lasting marriage.

The monk said it also emphasised that life and death were two sides of the same coin.

In Bangkok, 46 district offices wedded 2,897 couples - 677 couples more than during the last Valentine's Day.

Bang Rak District Office, with the auspicious name "Village of Love", was the most popular location (737 couples), followed by Phasi Charoen (175), Lak Si (141), and Bang Seu (129).

At Chon Buri's Suan Nong Nuch tourist attraction, 79 couples signed marriage certificates on the back of elephants, while 14 couples registered their unions in a balloon in Chiang Rai's Mae Sai district, and 57 couples married in a ceremony in the Hala Bala Wildlife Sanctuary in Narathiwat's Waeng district while some 1,000 guests looked on.

As love knows no borders, Tak joined with Myanmar's Myawaddy province to host the first bilateral Valentine's Day celebration to wed 23 Myanmar couples and 17 Thai couples at the Thai-Myanmar Friendship Bridge.

In keeping with the day's theme, Khon Kaen Highway Police sent roses to speeding motorists with a note saying "We arrest you out of love" along with traffic tickets via the post

refers to:

Gov't urges teens to have dinner, not sex, for Valentine's Day
    Published: 12 Feb 2015

The government has launched a campaign asking teenagers to restrict their amorous activities on Valentine's Day, officials said Thursday.

Instead of sexual activity, officials are asking teenagers to share a nice dinner and then to go home.

"Have a special meal, but not sex" is the slogan of a campaign by the Moral Promotion Centre to raise awareness of the dangers of pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.

One great side effect of Valentine's Day

The single girls are either out on the prowl or want to show they don't need a man
    Either way last night the skirts were a little shorter and the heels a bit higher in downtown Vancouver last night! 555
    Cuzzy likes this.