Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: TG's and your family

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

TG's and your family

I know it has been mentioned in other thread but thought we could allocate a thread to it. I have talked to a few people about myself and my TGF and one of the first questions i always get is "What do you Parents think of that?" As in Thai Culture Family plays a very big part in their lives, so how do your family react to you having a TG as a Girlfriend?

Personally my family are nothing but supportive of me and my GF. Initially they were worried for me and were not sure if i was doign the right thing. As they learned more about it and got to talking to the Girl they were no longer worried. My Parents told me "If you are happy, so are we" They just want me to have the best i can. I guess like any parents they will worry but that is the same with any relationship TG or not. They were aware of what happens in Thailand as they had been in the past and as I learnt my father knew a lot more then he was willing to share 5555. They are now looking forward to meeting my GF and at times i think my mum is a little more excited then me, every chance she gets she will grab the computer off me and talk to her on skype. They are even starting to put things together for what they can do with her while i am working. As mentioned earlier my mum is a primary school teacher and she is going to take Noy to her school to help out and to learn more of the language at the same time.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    My dad is most supportive not a bad word ever. My mother well let me count the bigoted ways.
    I find that sad as She has met Mrs W and those that meet her nothing but like.
    But then i think back she never liked any girl i had in my life...if she did like maybe i should have worried.5555555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I was going to say G4 that your Mum looks more excited than you....
    My folks, like all my GF's except her as their own... my Mum is happy with her as long as I'm happy and I guess my kids come into that equation too...
    It's my Uncle I have to watch... He hasn't had a GF for over 15yrs and laps up any affection Thip dishes out.... dirty old perve!

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    My family are fully supportive. They love Ning and always worry about her if I have to go away on business. Mum comes and grabs her and takes her out shopping or for coffee, dad told Ning he would pay for her driving lessons if I didnt get my siht together. I guess growing up in Malaysia we all loved the asian way of life and its friendly people.

I also shocked them when they rang me to invite me to a BBQ and I was sneakily off in Thailand arranging a TV just 8 weeks after my official trip with my mate.

It went something like this.
    C: Hello
    M: Hi, what are you up to? Would you like to come over for a BBQ?
    C: Yeah I would but im not in Australia at the moment. (sheepishly)
    M: What do you mean?
    C: Ummm Im in Thailand
    M: What do you mean your in Thailand, you were just there!
    C: I loved it so much I just had to return.
    M: Why didnt you tell somebody? What if something happened to you. If you ever do this to us again im going to wring your bloody neck.
    C: Yeah OK. crackle crackle your breaking up we must have a bad line - HANGUP!

I didnt tell them I was arranging a TV for a TG

The next thing they know 12 months later Im getting married They paid for the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Condo View Post
    My family are fully supportive. They love Ning and always worry about her if I have to go away on business. Mum comes and grabs her and takes her out shopping or for coffee, dad told Ning he would pay for her driving lessons if I didnt get my siht together. I guess growing up in Malaysia we all loved the asian way of life and its friendly people.

I also shocked them when they rang me to invite me to a BBQ and I was sneakily off in Thailand arranging a TV just 8 weeks after my official trip with my mate.

M: Why didnt you tell somebody? What if something happened to you. If you ever do this to us again im going to wring your bloody neck.

The next thing they know 12 months later Im getting married They paid for the whole thing.
    Funny mate 55555555
    Thats a Mum aye, I think you have good family mate.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Condo View Post

Brilliant 555, "the old line breaking up trick" - Maxwell Smart

Yet to mention the maybe TG to "oldies" ( still trying to work out when- before the actual meet or when I get back). Know that they will be supportive, would be very very disappointed if they were not.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    My only family are my 2 sisters, and 99yr Nan.

Nan knows I went to Thailand, as I bought back a silk dressing gown for her. I told her i met a nice girl, but at that stage I wasn't going to go any further.

Both sisters, are "whatever works for you" support. They have seen me go thru divorces, and so many relationships, and what they have cost me, emotionaly and financial, it's just another one to them.

Luckily for me... my friends and parents just see it as another phase I am going through... oh... Thai this year is it? 555

Unless I get married they won't take any of my relationships seriously... because I rarely do... I wonder if I am going to shock them... and myself one day...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

You will find the right girl (if you have not already) and you will want to settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Luckily for me... my friends and parents just see it as another phase I am going through... oh... Thai this year is it? 555

Unless I get married they won't take any of my relationships seriously... because I rarely do... I wonder if I am going to shock them... and myself one day...
    When a TG bomb goes off in your life it is hard to remove that shrapnel.........Am i wrong?????

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    When a TG bomb goes off in your life it is hard to remove that shrapnel.........Am i wrong?????
    I don't know... I don't really think of her as Thai any more... just someone I like... ;-)

I don't know... I don't really think of her as Thai any more... just someone I like... ;-)
    For you a G bomb for me a TG bomb i still get surprises everyday in the way she does things...love it.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I would have to agree with you there, its just making sure you have found the right TG that's bomb will go off....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Good point DP, though with Thai traditions etc it is not your normal Western type relationship I'm thinking.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Good point DP, though with Thai traditions etc it is not your normal Western type relationship I'm thinking.
    To be honest, it feels pretty western. Trying to think of anything Thai traditional apart from food... and Thai soaps... 555

Oh... and the reverse Isaan position...

To be honest, it feels pretty western. Trying to think of anything Thai traditional apart from food... and Thai soaps... 555

How does that one go, would not mind giving it a shot 5555

Is that anything like the 540 Isaan spin??

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I think it's the vertical 69

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I think it's the vertical 69
    Oh i have already done that one then.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast