Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Winning Back a Thai GF....

Cadet silver
    Absolutely professional. So much so, that even reverse translating the Thai using online sites yields fairly coherent English.

Send her a load of money... that might do it.

Sounds like she wants actions over words?
    TMTBOUND likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Cadet silver
    I appreciate the thought, but that's not it. She's not mercenary in that sense or I would have been toast a long time ago. This is, in the words of a Thai advisor, a question of her self respect. All I can hope is that my words ring true enough for her to consider seriously.

^A question of face? Does she feel she has lost face somewhere along the way?

Cadet silver
    Yes. Now you are cooking with gas. In friend and family circles she [perceivably] has made a bum investment of her womanhood. I think that is motivating the desire to uproot to Dubai too. I am doing my damndest to convince everyone that I was a slow horse, but will cross the finish line. Two weeks since the letter and silence.. and the best I can say is it's not no.

Where are you from originally Thaikz?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    forget about her and move on!
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Cadet silver
    Last thing I want to hear. It's still early enough to hope and struggle. But I do hear you.

Cadet silver
    I am originally from USA, East Coast.

Has she actually said she has left you? Or rather.. just not replied to you?

Cadet silver
    Complex to answer. But yes, in early stages of our correspondence she said "I chose already in my life" maybe two or three times. But in the interim she sent two I miss you emails, as below, and two full weeks of silence after such a strong letter is a little weird. But like I said... pull me off the holodeck if I need it..

How long has she been gone?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    judging by your posts here...i think you really know the answer...perhaps if you asked yourself some hard questions(and often we dont like the answers) it become clearer to you what you looking for...

Cadet silver
    She visitied the parents and then the Europe sister in early May. The breakup came end June. Meese share with me the hard questions.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star KRIS-ONE's Avatar
    You are going to come across too needy if you do anything more. As soon as she twigs you as being a desperate sucker she will take you to the cleaners... IMO obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thaikz View Post
    Korea (South of course). I was kind of getting some career stuff off the ground and I suppose I was a bit tense. Mea culpa. But I'm doing better, and I told her I want to share that prosperity and save up, and then we can move anywhere. Two weeks of silence to the letter is still not no. But I don't want my hopes inflated like a soap bubble.
    How did she get a visa to Europe so easy?
    What do her parents do?
    if she needs money for her parents so much what does a 3month holiday to Europe do for them, at presumably a young, work capable age?

Obviously her parents aren't in dire straights or she would need to work so it may be more of a face/show off issue than actual need
    And you mention you were getting your career off the ground, do you want to involved with a girl that won't understand that and is more worried about how things look to the outside?

A lot of times guys want to romanticize this family/support without looking at it in actual sensible terms

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    She visitied the parents and then the Europe sister in early May. The breakup came end June. Meese share with me the hard questions.
    often we dont think clearly when it comes to woman(555 maybe always)..but the hard questions i refer to are the ones we dont like the answer to....you will know those questions your self...sit down with a glass of wine(or what ever is your choice) and ask those questions..it works for me

Did you pay for her trip to Europe Thaikz?

Hard questions I presume... do you really think she wants to be with you any more?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    many of them go and visit family in EU and the member there (BF) pays for it

some can do it on their own but i doubt anyone service staff.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Cadet silver
    At one point she hinted (didn't explicitly request) she wanted me to pay for the ticket to Europe. I was very straightforward, and said, politely, I'm not paying to send you away from me for three months. Your darling sister, who insisted on the trip and arranged your visa, is the one to do that. She departed for three months during the best part of the year in Korea, leaving me in the lurch. I trusted her to come back, and she said multiple times she would. I resented her leaving, and sensed even back then I was on some kind of probation. I will self-flagellate, I will apologize, but even I have limits. I am NOT sorry I did not pay to send her away.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast