Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Winning Back a Thai GF....

^M26! Why did you tell him that... FFS! Now he's gonna hold out hope he can get her back for ever more... 555

He needs to move on... tell him the other story about the girl who left you for another bloke. and never came back despite you following her around the globe... 55
    Oldmanemu likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    So after seeing her off and on for a few years but not committing she met a younger Italian guy and ended up moving there and getting married.
    As you suggested he was just the next warm body

We remained in contact(her calling me, I did not pursue or initiate anything when she was married) and eventually she left him and moved back to Thailand and we got back together

Only difference is I sort of initiated the breakup
    Show off ... are you suggesting you got one over the younger well-endowed, sexually talented and good looking Tony (eeo) commonly known as the Italian Stallion !! .... nice work mate
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Show off ... are you suggesting you got one over the younger well-endowed, sexually talented and good looking Tony (eeo) commonly known as the Italian Stallion !! .... nice work mate
    Ha-ha
    No but I will take it 555
    Just saying that there is hope for our boy TK.......especially when it is an obvious case of the next warm body, as so often is the case in Thailand.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Ha-ha
    No but I will take it 555
    Just saying that there is hope for our boy TK.......especially when it is an obvious case of the next warm body, as so often is the case in Thailand.
    Well wouldn't that have been the reverse of what the guy she married did... surely it's not a coincidence that the sister and brother-in-law put her in touch with one of the guy's (brother-in-law's mates) and the did the online correspondence before instigating a break.

My university buddy's wife (in Canada) is still trying to marry me off to one of her single cousins in Buriram or a friend's of hers in Bkk so they can double date when they visit in December... for the record she's already succeeded in marrying off a cousin to another mutual friend in Vancouver. I wonder if she gets a commission, 5555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Cadet silver
    I asked myself if there is any conceivable reconciliation scenario.. I thought, what if the dude gets hit by a bus this week? Maaaybe, but probably not even then. Too much distrust. Anyway, what I think ain't worth a rat turd at this point.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thaikz View Post
    I asked myself if there is any conceivable reconciliation scenario.. I thought, what if the dude gets hit by a bus this week? Maybe, but probably not even then. Too much distrust. Anyway, what I think ain't worth a rat turd at this point.
    There are things that can be accepted if you break up and get back together with someone. But if the trust is not there then it just is not worth the grief.
    I do not care what people say, (you can say all the lets put it all behind us, start again with a clean slate etc etc). But I challenge anyone who has broken up when some one has played up or gone off with someone else, to start off again, with not one ounce of concern that it could all happen again. I think it would always be in the back of your mind.

^My biggest fear is that in almost every relationship I have had that lasted over 6 months.. I lost interest somewhere between 6 months and a year... no matter how much I was hung up on them at the start.... that's my fear... not what the lady decides to do... I can handle that, but I hate hurting people... it feels far worse than being hurt yourself...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    There are things that can be accepted if you break up and get back together with someone. But if the trust is not there then it just is not worth the grief.
    I do not care what people say, (you can say all the lets put it all behind us, start again with a clean slate etc etc). But I challenge anyone who has broken up when some one has played up or gone off with someone else, to start off again, with not one ounce of concern that it could all happen again. I think it would always be in the back of your mind.
    I don't know if that applies in TK's case
    She didn't cheat on him.....she left the relationship for valid reasons
    So I don't think there is any trust issues and if you are hung up on the fact she was with another guy.........that is just being insecure

Cadet silver
    I don't know if that applies in TK's case
    She didn't cheat on him.....So I don't think there is any trust issues
    I'm not saying she cheated on me per se, although I do not rule out that she had something going with this guy longer than the 5 or 6 months. What causes the trust issue is this snowstorm of lies and BS surrounding this trip to Europe and thereafter. It's futile for me to try to lay out forensically what was true and what was crap, but she shoveled a massive heap of it at me during that time.

I'm not saying she cheated on me per se, although I do not rule out that she had something going with this guy longer than the 5 or 6 months. What causes the trust issue is this snowstorm of lies and BS surrounding this trip to Europe and thereafter. It's futile for me to try to lay out forensically what was true and what was crap, but she shoveled a massive heap of it at me during that time.
    Like I said earlier she was already out the door a while before she left. She set up her escape and now has what she or her family or both wanted. Resistance is futile.

Cadet silver
    You are right, but my mind is a hamster on a never-ending wheel run. How, when, why. All of it futile, and the self-blame is torrential godd***ed storm.

You are right, but my mind is a hamster on a never-ending wheel run. How, when, why. All of it futile, and the self-blame is torrential godd***ed storm.
    Focus not on blame. Focus on your positives.

You live in Asia.
    I guarantee there is smokeshow Korean girls that like foreign guys.
    Find out how to get in touch with, most likely on-line.
    If I had a break up and was living in Asia I'd be happy as fcuk 555

Seven_
    Looks like I was pretty spot on with my first post in this thread.

Going on how you reacted to the news, sounds like she made the right decision with your relationship.

Best of luck to her.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425