Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Kinda fallen for this older lady I found on Facebook..how old do u guys think she is?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Dated this TG in Perth for awhile she is 47. Her facebook is coved in those edited pics. Asian chicks love those apps.

Sort of miss that old one 55

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Long legs too !! .... what went wrong Ozy, it all looks good from my angle ...5555
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Long legs too !! .... what went wrong Ozy, it all looks good from my angle ...5555
    Nice gal Sydney and she owns a few businesses in BKK and Phuket too. Smart lady with her own money.

I dated her a few months while she was in Perth on Business. Never slept with her she is a old fashioned respectable type. I like that in a girl BTW.
    At the same time I was also dating my current lady. Same sort of respectable girl wasn't sleeping with any of them just courting I suppose. Well I enjoyed the company of my current lady's plus the current one is a lot younger has a few more miles left in her. 555
    Sydney likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Nice gal Sydney and she owns a few businesses in BKK and Phuket too. Smart lady with her own money.

I dated her a few months while she was in Perth on Business. Never slept with her she is a old fashioned respectable type. I like that in a girl BTW.
    At the same time I was also dating my current lady. Same sort of respectable girl wasn't sleeping with any of them just courting I suppose. Well I enjoyed the company of my current lady's plus the current one is a lot younger has a few more miles left in her. 555
    Well if their only "courting" they should have plenty of mileage left.
    Sort of like "One gentleman owner - never been raced".
    meese, jontymate and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    what did you mean that she owns a few business in bkk and phuket.(when it comes to thais there idea and our idea of what a business is is not the same)...any idea what kind.....looks you might have dropped the ball with her 555555555555

Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    what did you mean that she owns a few business in bkk and phuket.(when it comes to thais there idea and our idea of what a business is is not the same)...any idea what kind.....looks you might have dropped the ball with her 555555555555
    Coconut oil products factory, she was in Aust selling products to shops. I met her in the local Asian grocery shop near home, the owner introduced us. Cooking oils, massage oils and body lotion stuff.

Also a massage school that trains girls for hotel spas etc, they also use her products in the hotels and spa's.

Also has some sort of online store, office and warehouse in Phuket, I stayed there before has some rooms above the office she rents out.

Was a very nice lady but I had more of a connection with the other girl so moved on. I don't see it as "dropping the ball" the other one is better in so many ways. Except the legs 555

The thing with this type of lady I find a lot don't know how to cook, clean or look after you. They are so use to having helpers and become a bit lazy.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    The app didn't change the fact that she is still ugly. IMO

Back to the age yep I'm guessing early 40"s
    And You're still fat.....Disclaimer. Overseas model shown....555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Coconut oil products factory, she was in Aust selling products to shops. I met her in the local Asian grocery shop near home, the owner introduced us. Cooking oils, massage oils and body lotion stuff.

Also a massage school that trains girls for hotel spas etc, they also use her products in the hotels and spa's.

Also has some sort of online store, office and warehouse in Phuket, I stayed there before has some rooms above the office she rents out.

Was a very nice lady but I had more of a connection with the other girl so moved on. I don't see it as "dropping the ball" the other one is better in so many ways. Except the legs 555

The thing with this type of lady I find a lot don't know how to cook, clean or look after you. They are so use to having helpers and become a bit lazy.
    so quiet a busy girl then....sounds like you are looking for a live in maid 5555555....she does not sound like a lazy woman to me Ozzy..55555

sounds like you are looking for a live in maid 5555555
    Maybe 5555

The lady at the local Asian grocery introduced us and said that she was coming over to cook for me. Should have seen the look on her face. I said what do you like to cook? She laughed and said I cannot cook. WTF a Asian lady that cannot cook. 5555

So she came over and I cooked Thai food for her. That impressed her, she couldn't believe a aussie guy could cook Thai..

But in all honesty I was looking for a wife and she just wasn't what I was after. I'm a fussy bugger.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 21st January 2016 at 18:06.

Maybe 5555

The lady at the local Asian grocery introduced us and said that she was coming over to cook for me. Should have seen the look on her face. I said what do you like to cook? She laughed and said I cannot cook. WTF a Asian lady that cannot cook. 5555

So she came over and I cooked Thai food for her. That impressed her, she couldn't believe a aussie guy could cook Thai..

But in all honesty I was looking for a wife and she just wasn't what I was after. I'm a fussy bugger.
    a thai woman that cant cook is not a good sign 5555555555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

That's what I thought so went with the Filipino lady, Filipino food sucks so I lost out anyway. 5555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    That's what I thought at first....but now...It's Aloi maak....restaurant quality all the way...555

Maybe 5555

When I was 16 in summer school cuz im retarded me and my mate used to walk to this asian market and this 45-50 some year old lady worked there heavy eye liner AND I WANTED TO FUCK HER rofl!!!!!!! she was so nice to me i just i just loved her
    A good night, the best in a long time
    A new friend turned me on to an old favorite

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12