Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Your 1st time in the village

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    My experience is that the girls who work P4P like to put a bit of distance between where they work and where they live...I imagine that they don't really want their fathers mates as customers...and it is a lot easier to spin a story to the family about "working in a restaurant" rather than a bar if you are 1000Ks away
    I think you are staying that maybe there is BG's in Ao's village in Petchaburi?
    Sorry didn't real understand what you were saying.

But if so.....I would say no, there isn't.
    Ao would definitely know, she knows everyone within a decent radius.
    But like a said....in her father's side village in SuphanBuroi there is heaps

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    well...what I am saying is that there are girls from all over Thailand involved in P4P....and they don't usually do it in their own village

I don't know Ao's village but I have certainly met gals from Petchaburi and just every other area in LoS who are working in bars or F/Ling....
    Zablive likes this.

Seven_
    Around my way there are 2 types of girls who work in the P4P industry, 90% are completely open about that they do this type of work, parents, family and the whole village knows. If fact family's often go around borrowing the 3000-5000baht (total) from people to send the girls off to work, as they don't even have that sort of money to get them there.

Shows the level of desperation that these girls are trying to get away from.

The other 10% are the ones who deny they work in P4P, but most know/suspect they do. These girls often are from the slightly wealthier family's (still poor), finished high school or university etc.

They (both lots) don't seem to be recruited or even work in the same bars, places etc. Sometimes if they are good friends with a girl in the P4P industry they will go work them.

About 2 weeks ago a girl I know went off to work in the P4P industry with her sister who already works in Pattaya, the girl is 15 years old, the girls dad died a few years ago and they barely have enough money to eat.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_ View Post

the girl is 15 years old, the girls dad died a few years ago and they barely have enough money to eat.

That's sad..................

Seven_
    Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    Very sad, whats heart breaking is seeing her upset facebook posts about what she is doing and how she is doing it for her mum.

Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    It is. I remember being in Soi Cowboy and the girl i was with saw a young girl from her village who was 17... she went over to her and took her aside... and spoke to her for about half an hour. After, I asked her what the discussion was about.. and she said that she is too young to work here. Her family make her come. She was still shaking with anger... suddenly the reality of it all hits you. Though I am selfish, the underlying sadness of it all plays with your mind... by participating I am perpetuating the industry... it's a dilemma... though I guess it shouldn't be...

Can someone make me feel good about going again please...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_ View Post
    Very sad, whats heart breaking is seeing her upset facebook posts about what she is doing and how she is doing it for her mum.
    Couldn't you give her/make up a job?
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Seven_
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    Couldn't you give her/make up a job?
    Not as simple as that, her mum already owns me a sum of money, although shes given usage of some farm land (Sor Por Kor) as collateral. I didn't want the land, but took it over so she didn't lose it by asking money of people who charge interest plus the land usage. The land doesn't really make much money as its that not great. Plus we help out with rice, food and money here and there etc.

The girl has dreams of meeting a rich farang that will take her and her family out of poverty. You would think she would know better after seeing her sister work in Pattaya for the last 4 years and still hasn't found a guy, but no thinks she will have good luck and her sister wont have to work like that anymore. Thai logic, which I understand.

Comes back to a question I asked a while ago, how much do you give and when do you say it not up to me to fix the worlds problems.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    well...what I am saying is that there are girls from all over Thailand involved in P4P....and they don't usually do it in their own village

I don't know Ao's village but I have certainly met gals from Petchaburi and just every other area in LoS who are working in bars or F/Ling....
    But in a village, you know who is and who isn't....
    It pretty easy to figure out
    Especially for the girls that live there and know most of the families.

And believe me.....by the level of housing all around.....there is no BG money flowing in that village

It's a stark contrast to her Suphan Buri village

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Great post Cippy.
    X2, Ash. This is the first time I've been able to read the second half of this topic. I was away in the mountains for a few weeks fishing and nowhere near internet. As I said before I enjoy reading these family type stories that I can relate to. it puts a face and a personality to the members I converse with on this forum.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

My experience is that the girls who work P4P like to put a bit of distance between where they work and where they live...I imagine that they don't really want their fathers mates as customers...and it is a lot easier to spin a story to the family about "working in a restaurant" rather than a bar if you are 1000Ks away
    That has been my experience as well. It is funny how people look at P4P in such a negative light, and yet most people are messing around with lovers who they have no intention of marrying. There are so many hypocrites all over the world that it's almost unbelievable. We go fucky fucky, but don't let anyone know. I see little difference between p4p and marrying for status, power and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    It is. I remember being in Soi Cowboy and the girl i was with saw a young girl from her village who was 17... she went over to her and took her aside... and spoke to her for about half an hour. After, I asked her what the discussion was about.. and she said that she is too young to work here. Her family make her come. She was still shaking with anger... suddenly the reality of it all hits you. Though I am selfish, the underlying sadness of it all plays with your mind... by participating I am perpetuating the industry... it's a dilemma... though I guess it shouldn't be...

Can someone make me feel good about going again please...
    I look at it this way, DP... You can't help everyone in the world, but if you can help just a few then you've done your part. Sometimes it only takes a bit of start up money. That is what I did for several families. That made ME feel good and I didn't need anything in return. I'll still continue doing it for no other reason than the satisfaction I get from seeing people progress. Sex is no big issue to me and there is enough of it available that I don't have to go searching. If someone likes you then the sex MIGHT be good, otherwise it doesn't matter. I prefer having friends with benefits than straight p4p.

One of the reasons why I stopped going to the Philippines is I could never trust the age of the gals who came to my room to spend the night. They were always knocking on my door when they needed a place to spend the night.
    Quarky and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I
    One of the reasons why I stopped going to the Philippines is I could never trust the age of the gals .
    My wife still gets mixed up how old she is, Must be a Filipina thing and she did about 8 years at Uni so really no excuss. 555
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 11th September 2016 at 14:49.

My wife still gets mixed up how old she is, Must be a Filipina thing and she did about 8 years at Uni so really no excuss. 555
    My experiences in the Philippines were about 18 years ago, but I'm sure things have changed since then. I know from reports that the old hotel we stayed at in Angeles City was torn down and replaced. But, I loved the old place with its second floor balcony. It had lots of marble and wood and the sunlight just filtered through. A couple of guys had music boom boxes that were playing all the time. Booze was very cheap and cigarettes cost only pennies. I didn't drink a lot and I've never smoked, but I always had something for the young, pretty gals that lived on the streets below. They would look up at us and wave, and ask if they could come up. We seldom said no.

I used several of them as my personal models for painting.

My bed was full every night and I had to get away just to get some rest.

OZZYGUY likes this.

Quarky, Changone, bacwaan and 5 others like this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar

57c.jpg
    obes and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    My experiences in the Philippines were about 18 years ago, but I'm sure things have changed since then. I know from reports that the old hotel we stayed at in Angeles City was torn down and replaced. But, I loved the old place with its second floor balcony. It had lots of marble and wood and the sunlight just filtered through. A couple of guys had music boom boxes that were playing all the time. Booze was very cheap and cigarettes cost only pennies. I didn't drink a lot and I've never smoked, but I always had something for the young, pretty gals that lived on the streets below. They would look up at us and wave, and ask if they could come up. We seldom said no.
    I haven't been to A/C or most of the 4p4 areas in the Phils only a few nights in Makati in Manila a very long time ago. IMO phils is too dangerous. When in Cebu the wife and I go to the Mango square area in Cebu city but that's got less p4p than Chiang mai.

I haven't really had anything to do with the girls that live on the streets but have seen a hell of a lot of it. The Phils has way more poverty than LOS.

I would much rather go to the Thai village than any of the ones in the Phils. We got squatters living about 30m from our place in Argo on the beach, nice people and we help them out as much as we can but most don't have power or fresh water. Every Christmas time my wife's family cook up lots of food all day and give it to all the squaters. Was a great experience for my 21 year old daughter to help in handing out the food last Christmas and her to see how these people live.

She is now doing some volunteer work teaching the less fortunate teenagers how to swim, snorkelling and a bit of suba. (She is a qualified dive instructor). Takes them on day outings and Maccas for lunch. She is trying to raise a bit of money to help but its hard getting people to support.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 11th September 2016 at 17:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatari View Post
    I posted that last picture just to get this reply... 55555555555555555555555555555
    Hatari likes this.

I haven't been to A/C or most of the 4p4 areas in the Phils only a few nights in Makati in Manila a very long time ago. IMO phils is too dangerous. When in Cebu the wife and I go to the Mango square area in Cebu city but that's got less p4p than Chiang mai.

I haven't really had anything to do with the girls that live on the streets but have seen a hell of a lot of it. The Phils has way more poverty than LOS.

I would much rather go to the Thai village than any of the ones in the Phils. We got squatters living about 30m from our place in Argo on the beach, nice people and we help them out as much as we can but most don't have power or fresh water. Every Christmas time my wife's family cook up lots of food all day and give it to all the squaters. Was a great experience for my 21 year old daughter to help in handing out the food last Christmas and her to see how these people live.

She is now doing some volunteer work teaching the less fortunate teenagers how to swim, snorkelling and a bit of suba. (She is a qualified dive instructor). Takes them on day outings and Maccas for lunch. She is trying to raise a bit of money to help but its hard getting people to support.
    That was my experience exactly... too dangerous. Despite the Philippines being MUCH cheaper than Thailand, and the women all speak good English, I didn't like the feeling that I couldn't trust anyone, couldn't leave my belongings anywhere, never really travel alone, and I always had to watch my back. I've never, ever felt that way in Thailand, despite spending a lot of time in raunchy places alone. The only thing I can attribute it to is the Philippines are Catholic and the Thais are Buddhist.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    3 rough heads 555
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast