The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Is your wife a Lesbian?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    Oh yeah...... I'm having trouble with Google Translate. Can you help pls
    Yeah, whaaat? Please sober up a little bit before posting. 555
    OzzyDamo likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    It is great when it works... and for as long as it lasts. I don't know anyone, except maybe women, who enters a marriage thinking this should be a good 5 years and then I'll move on to something better.

All things end as they should, and in their own sweet time. Very few things in life are forever. It is like owning a dog (not that I am comparing women to dogs) where the best you can hope for is 14 or 15 good years, but it is great as long as it lasts. But, knowing that, I don't know any dog lover who will turn down those great years knowing it isn't going to last forever.

So, all I am saying is enjoy every day like it is your last, and if it ends sooner than expected then you've made it all worthwhile.

At my age I'm not getting married again. I already had my good times raising kids. now I'm just happy being an alley cat. 555
    Dunno Ian, my relationship 4 years plus on just keeps getting better and better. Not perfect by any means, but I really hit the jackpot. My wife is flourishing and takes very good care of me (and me her) and is drop dead gorgeous to boot. I can't see it turning south at year 5!
    Last edited by Cippy; 23rd January 2017 at 02:34.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    Dunno Ian, my relationship 4 years plus on just keeps getting better and better. Not perfect by any means, but I really hit the jackpot. My wife is making flourishing and takes very good care of me (and me her) and it drop dead gorgeous to boot. I can't see it turning south at year 5!
    That is exactly the point I was making. You are enjoying it all as it comes along and showing each other your love... and that is how it should be. We don't know the future so don't worry about it. Just make the best of what you have now. I've known several long time love affairs that lasted over 60 years before they both passed away a few years apart. Both my kids are happily married and have been together for over 12 years.
    Cippy likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Came back JC! 555
    I check in for a few mins every so often.

To see whats happening with some members and a few threads, also to anser PM 's etc. Usually here for 1/2 hr once a fortnight , sometimes for 5 mins.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    I check in for a few mins every so often.

To see whats happening with some members and a few threads, also to anser PM 's etc. Usually here for 1/2 hr once a fortnight , sometimes for 5 mins.
    I can see why it would be hard to be here being the only moderate Aussie who posts in the more divisive threads, or used to.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Yeah, whaaat? Please sober up a little bit before posting. 555
    Yeah you're probably right 555
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

I've given it some thought, and thought with so many poorer Asian families growing up with 2 or 3 to a bed, then I'm sure some body closeness might lead to intimacy when young girls reach a certain age. I've had a few frank discussions with some pretty gals in the Philippines, and to say the least... it was "interesting". Almost all of them had some "intimate moments".

I know that even when I've already had sex, just lying beside a naked woman makes me want to fondle her all night long. I hardly get any sleep. Pui used to sleep in just a silky nightie and I couldn't stop touching her even though I wasn't really horny.

A warning to the young "gun" players, always wear your spermacidal helmet and dont let em do cum swaps. It might JUST be trap to "steal your seed" -say it's alright I got that and put it in your pocket AND LEAVE! koala bears remember!

I've given it some thought, and thought with so many poorer Asian families growing up with 2 or 3 to a bed, then I'm sure some body closeness might lead to intimacy when young girls reach a certain age. I've had a few frank discussions with some pretty gals in the Philippines, and to say the least... it was "interesting". Almost all of them had some "intimate moments".

I know that even when I've already had sex, just lying beside a naked woman makes me want to fondle her all night long. I hardly get any sleep. Pui used to sleep in just a silky nightie and I couldn't stop touching her even though I wasn't really horny.
    Ian your a feen'

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyDamo View Post
    Ian your a feen'
    I know. I don't have other vices, but women have always been my weak point... my Achilles heel so to speak. I'm incorrigible.
    OzzyDamo likes this.

I know. I don't have other vices, but women have always been my weak point... my Achilles heel so to speak. I'm incorrigible.
    bill clinton disease 555555555555555555555555555555555 lemon party.org
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Cadet Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    I Married A Lesbian (And I'm A Guy)

I've never met a guy that maried a Lesbian. AFAIK...
    I know a few guys who would turn their wives lesbian, though. LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123