Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree299Likes

Thread: The GFE. (girlfriend experience)

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    I am meeting this lady again on Monday, providing my BA flight on Sunday isn't held up by the cabin crew strikes which started today. Once again she is meeting me at Swampy. The plan is then to drive into Bangkok so that she can get a roof section fitted to the rear of her pickup truck. She told me this shouldn't take long so we can then head off to Kanchanaburi for 2 or 3 nights. I've always promised myself a trip to see that area so when she offered to take me, I couldn't say no.
    After that we will head back to Pattaya so I will be able to see her laundry and she can do my washing 555
    Last edited by Rockitt; 1st July 2017 at 16:26.
    PeteGill, Bacon and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    I am meeting this lady again on Monday, providing my BA flight on Sunday isn't held up by the cabin crew strikes which started today. Once again she is meeting me at Swampy. The plan is then to drive into Bangkok so that she can get a roof section fitted to the rear of her pickup truck. She told me this shouldn't take long so we can then head off to Kanchanaburi for 2 or 3 nights. I've always promised myself a trip to see that area so when she offered to take me, I couldn't say no.
    After that we will head back to Pattaya so I will be able to see her laundry and she can do my washing 555
    Kanchanaburi is an area I know well. That is where the two kids I've been looking after grew up. I've been going there for 14 years. There are a few things you should not miss... Mount Erawan being one. You have to pay 300 baht to visit the waterfalls but it should be great after all the rain they've had. It's a steep hike to the upper level, but totally worth it.
    Rockitt likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I had a Line message today from my 'girlfriend' today to say that her laundry shop with 8 washing machines finally opened its doors this morning. The offical opening time was 8.21am ??. Something to do with lucky numbers I guess.
    It sounds like she has been ripped off by a few so called friends along the way for work that wasnt completed but she got there in the end.
    So if you are in Pattaya and need some washing and ironing done, I'll try to arrange a Thai Dreaming discount.
    Where is it? I will be in Pattaya early next month.

She is in a big apartment gated complex which consists of 3 large buildings. Its about a 10 minute bike ride from Soi Buakhao out passed Third Road. Mainly Thais live there but a few Farangs rent rooms there. Most of her customers live in the complex, but she does a collect and deliver service too.

Another great trip with this girl. The first day was a bit of a disaster. The fitting of the truck roof section in Bangkok took longer than the hour and a half she predicted. Five hours more like, which meant we didn't get to Kanchanaburi until after dark.
    We found a hotel close to the railway bridge. Bamboo house hotel. Nice little Bamboo houses close to the rivers edge. 1000bht per night with breakfast. We were starving so we decided to go out after unpacking our bags.
    I went to the reception to see if they had a map of the area while girlfriend got into her truck and started to reverse out of the parking bay. Unable to see much now from her rear view mirror because of the rear body section having blacked out glass, she headed straight for a nice 7 series BMW which was behind her. I could see what was happening and I thought she must have seen it in her door mirrors, but no, she wasn't using them. I shout STOP, STOP but it was too late. She hit the passengers rear door and rear wheel arch. 2 nice dents in the BMW but no damage to her truck.
    I owner of the car was the hotel owners wife. She was very understanding and didn't seem too bothered but phone calls were made to insurance companies and we had to spend the next 2 hours waiting for them to come out and access the damage. We didn't even make it out that evening, instead, we had some packet noodles and sat outside our room. And of course, it was all my fault for not shouting STOP earlier. 555

You should know by now, Rockitt, that with women, anything that goes wrong is automatically YOUR fault. Even when you are being generous. 555
    Rockitt and crispy like this.

One thing I've learned over years of dealing with those lovely creatures is that it is usually quite easy to end a relationship... Just give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. They will continue to ask for more and more, and expect you to give it to them... until you've had enough of their "games" and say "NO!". At that point they will have a tizzy fit, and You can smile and then walk away with a clear conscience.

Thanks to Baz for the correction... conscience, not conscious

I hate misspelling words.
    Last edited by Ian Forbes; 16th July 2017 at 01:51.
    Rockitt likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Another great trip with this girl. The first day was a bit of a disaster. The fitting of the truck roof section in Bangkok took longer than the hour and a half she predicted. Five hours more like, which meant we didn't get to Kanchanaburi until after dark.
    We found a hotel close to the railway bridge. Bamboo house hotel. Nice little Bamboo houses close to the rivers edge. 1000bht per night with breakfast. We were starving so we decided to go out after unpacking our bags.
    I went to the reception to see if they had a map of the area while girlfriend got into her truck and started to reverse out of the parking bay. Unable to see much now from her rear view mirror because of the rear body section having blacked out glass, she headed straight for a nice 7 series BMW which was behind her. I could see what was happening and I thought she must have seen it in her door mirrors, but no, she wasn't using them. I shout STOP, STOP but it was too late. She hit the passengers rear door and rear wheel arch. 2 nice dents in the BMW but no damage to her truck.
    I owner of the car was the hotel owners wife. She was very understanding and didn't seem too bothered but phone calls were made to insurance companies and we had to spend the next 2 hours waiting for them to come out and access the damage. We didn't even make it out that evening, instead, we had some packet noodles and sat outside our room. And of course, it was all my fault for not shouting STOP earlier. 555
    Yoot .....yoot (stop in Thai)...FFS 55
    Last edited by Moo Uaon; 15th July 2017 at 19:06.
    Rockitt and Ian Forbes like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    One thing I've learned over years of dealing with those lovely creatures is that it is usually quite easy to end a relationship... Just give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. They will continue to ask for more and more, and expect you to give it to them... until you've had enough of their "games" and say "NO!". At that point they will have a tizzy fit, and You can smile and then walk away with a clear conscious.
    That'd be a clear conscience - if you're conscious 555!
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    One thing I've learned over years of dealing with those lovely creatures is that it is usually quite easy to end a relationship... Just give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. They will continue to ask for more and more, and expect you to give it to them... until you've had enough of their "games" and say "NO!". At that point they will have a tizzy fit, and You can smile and then walk away with a clear conscious.
    Yes these girls can be very strange at times. If she does wrong she will sometimes admit to it. Then eventually she will turn the story around to make it all my fault. Amusing really.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Bit of shaky start to the trip but sounds like you got tnrough it ok....

Did you end up getting your washing done...555
    Rockitt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Bit of shaky start to the trip but sounds like you got tnrough it ok....

Did you end up getting your washing done...555
    I did. 2 days before I was due to leave I took a load around and she did it for me while we went for something to eat. All dried nicely but not ironed. She is pleased the way the business has grown. I think people in her condo block like to use the new machines.
    As for profit, she hasn't had a water/electricity bill yet but she says it easily covers her rental charges.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    ^^^^

Please, please, show her the correct size to use for products.
    TGs seem to think double is better!
    Better for the bottom line and the environment.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

^^
    She has a vending machine which offers 2 brands of washing powder and fabric softener. From what I've seen, most people that use it empty the whole packet into the was tub. I'm sure that's far too much. If people do leave some in the packet she empties the remainder into a plastic container to keep.

Bit of an update...
    I met up with the same lady at the end of last year for 3 days. Although I am still in regular contact with her, and use her taxi service from Pattaya, this was the first time for a while that we stayed together. Her laundry is still going well and she has many regular customers for her taxi. Another 3 good days together away from the bars and living with someone I have grown to enjoy being with.
    Her manic lifestyle is completely opposite to mine and it amazes me how she keeps going. She did a nail and beauty course and recently went to a college to learn eyebrow tattoo skills. Her dream now is to open another business doing that. At the moment she just rents a chair from her friends salon when she gets a customer.
    She has quite a few return customers and I’m sure one or two are sending money but that’s her business. Good luck to her. The main thing for me is that she is good to me when I’m in town and isn’t bothered what I’m doing anywhere else. Which is handy

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Sounds like another TD wedding coming up soon...............55
    Quarky and Rockitt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Sounds like another TD wedding coming up soon...............55
    555 no mate. I’m quite happy with the current position and besides, in retirement I want to relax and take things easy. I think she is far to busy to ‘take care’.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213