Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree299Likes

Thread: The GFE. (girlfriend experience)

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Two funny GFE when I met Ao:

So 1st night I met her in Soi Eric. I sat down and just started chatting to her and her friend.
    Ended up having close to a 13k bill or so!
    Next day did the eat lunch then tell her I'd be at her bar later.
    Well I got the major shits! I couldn't get out of the room.
    And honestly....I probably wouldn't have gone back to her nar the next day.
    I get a call from reception at 12am
    My friend is here
    Huh?
    She came to my room.....crying I didn't show up 555
    How she remembered the room....way up on the hill when we came home hammered I wouldn't know.

After 4 or 5 days in Patong with Ao I wanted to go to Phi Phi and hang out with some other girls
    Well I didn't know there were no BG's on Phi Phi....just fat backpacker girls.
    I had the hotel call Ao and tell her I was sending a boat for her to pick her up!
    I don't remember the cost but it wasn't outrageous
    Rockitt and chiefbrody like this.

^Bar girls who think you might like them never forget your room number... 55

Just one thing Paul. You're never allowed to tell the speedboat story again or you'll be thrown in the dementia thread with Ian... 55

Aren't you in Hawaii now? Is Dupree out surfing?
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post

Just one thing Paul. You're never allowed to tell the speedboat story again or you'll be thrown in the dementia thread with Ian... 55

This was the first time I heard the speed boat story.............Maybe its time for me to go to the dementia thread...........555
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

Dupes is on a flight
    Picking him up in a couple of hours

I'm already relaxed....needed it
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar

They have an app for that! Customer tracking.

I think we all have repeated a Bar Girl story or two. 555 I have heard that one several time though.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    They have an app for that! Customer tracking.
    Is that the same one that means you get a text from them as soon as you land at BKK? ..55

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Dupes is on a flight
    Picking him up in a couple of hours

I'm already relaxed....needed it
    Best part of a holiday.... when you arrive early and are just chilling waiting for a mate to arrive later....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    even at my tender age (60+) combined with a committed single status I still find gals like this a couple of times a month here...they tend to be the quieter, less obviously beautiful (but still very pretty) less taken gals at the bar...they also seem to apreciate a customer more than their open, more obviously attractive sisters who turnover punters more quickly..and they are much less likely to be pushy about money and ST/LT upfront condition setting

They tend to sit back a bit more, are less likely to grab you on the cock or pester you as you walk by their bars and are happy to sit back and wait for a drink to be offered rather than ask for one before you have ordered yours...but once you crack the ice with them they can become great company, are way more polite and honest with you than their pushy sisters and I find at least that they tend to give more and are more passionate in the room...

If these gals didn't exist I would probably give up looking for girls in bars in Thailand altogether..I have enough phone numbers now of gals I enjoy seeing from outside the bar system....but these kind of lovelies do syren me back in sometimes...

so if this is what you are after..take your time...look around the bar a lot more...have more conversation...ask more questions and try to strike up a friendship/playfulness with them and pick from the back rather than the front. these sorts of gals a more shy than their upfront sisters...you will be rewarded way more often than if you tell a mamasan that you want to pay the BF for a gal dancing on podium
    Nel's post almost took the words out of my mouth. His experiences match mine almost exactly. I did most of my short time experiences a long time ago in Pattaya, Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza. Very few resulted in repeats. But, once you get accustomed to the scene then you do know how to act and spot the differences between the ladies. The super hot gals KNEW they had a good thing going and they milked it for all it is worth. That is understandable and I don't blame them. They've only got a few short years to make their fortune. It has been my experience that the quieter ones are searching for the "RIGHT" guy. They are hoping "Mr. Right" will set them and their family up with a home and some financial stability. If we were in their shoes we would do the same. That is also pretty much how it is in western countries as well. Smart women look for financial stability first.

If punter is a nice guy, not too old or ugly, and not too tight with his wallet, there are lots of nice ladies who will take a holiday with him in the hopes that something more will develop. If it doesn't happen then it doesn't matter either. Both parties have usually had a good time. For me, that is much more satisfying than the short time experiences. Being with someone who actually LIKES you is far better than a quick Wham, Bam, thank you mam!
    Rockitt likes this.

Is that the same one that means you get a text from them as soon as you land at BKK? ..55
    Yep, It will keep a profile on your sponsors too. Translate and make sure you are sending emails to the right Teerak. 55
    Quarky likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    If you go back and forth to Thailand a few times you can easily get jaded with the bargirl lottery, it's only natural if you go back that you will be looking for more. Some guys will even pay money to keep one girl they really like interested. It works, and we call it sponsorship.
    You don't hear much about it these days, but I'm sure there are still those that are into "Timeshare".
    Once you get your head around the fact that the girls are there for the money and are likely banging dozens of different guys and you just get on with your life for the other 50 weeks of the year you're set. It's a great deal for the TG too as she may even get four or five of these deals going for a while.

The thing you need to bear in mind is that if you do find that girl you can't live without (Well for a couple of weeks anyway), she may get a better offer at any time and you're done. Once again, if you can live with that, no drama.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    been accurate phone tracking apps around for yonks...

Trackapartner.com | Track a partner | Free phone tracking | No software needed
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post

Bloody amazing, isn't it. I wonder if the tracker will work if the power on the phone is turned off entirely, rather than just sleep mode?

IF standard MO "Switch your phone off Tilak"...555

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post

Specifically designed for Bar Girls, in Thai? I don't think so . . . 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    The GFE is sadly becoming more of a rarity these days. Probably not as bad if you go a little higher in the age bracket, but the rest are just too damn ADD now and only interested in STs so they can get back to their phones. It's good fun when the right one does come along though. A couple of my trips definitely ended up being a lot richer because of it. Seeing things I wouldn't have otherwise, eating good food I wouldn't have otherwise, etc.

There's only one girl who I've ever hooked up with on multiple trips though. A Suzi Wong lass in Phuket. I believe she's still there as she added me on some app or other last month. Not sure when I'll be back in Phuket next so I'm safe for now. I have nightmares about falling in love when I think about that one.
    Quarky, Rockitt and chiefbrody like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    With a GFE you do end up doing things and seeing things that you wouldn't normally do with a ST/LT girl. You even get the chance to witness some real family life. This lady I am seeing also runs a small laundry from her room. 3 washing machines, a couple of clotheslines and an ironing board basically. On one occasion we got up from the hotel and had breakfast. I then spent the best part of the morning riding around Pattaya on the back of her bike collecting bags of dirty laundry from her customers. While riding down 2nd road loaded up with these bags of washing and clinging on to her for dear life, I did think WTF am I doing here 555. I could be sat by the pool relaxing.555. But it all made for a better experience and a bit of fun.
    Quarky, PeteGill, Changone and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    If you go back and forth to Thailand a few times you can easily get jaded with the bargirl lottery, it's only natural if you go back that you will be looking for more. Some guys will even pay money to keep one girl they really like interested. It works, and we call it sponsorship.
    You don't hear much about it these days, but I'm sure there are still those that are into "Timeshare".
    Once you get your head around the fact that the girls are there for the money and are likely banging dozens of different guys and you just get on with your life for the other 50 weeks of the year you're set. It's a great deal for the TG too as she may even get four or five of these deals going for a while.

The thing you need to bear in mind is that if you do find that girl you can't live without (Well for a couple of weeks anyway), she may get a better offer at any time and you're done. Once again, if you can live with that, no drama.
    That's always my hope when I meet someone I like. That they have multiple guys interested in them... I do worry about the ones who don't seem to get much interest (Especially nowadays when mongering tourists are at an all-time low) so am happily relieved when I see signs on their Facebook pages of evidence some other guy/s are keen on them... on the flip sides I know girls who just can't survive in Pattaya any more, due to a mixture of age and a reduced mongering market and they head back home to the village to live out their days. Maybe not found the dream farang sponsor, but they always seem happier once back home...
    Ian Forbes likes this.

That's always my hope when I meet someone I like. That they have multiple guys interested in them... I do worry about the ones who don't seem to get much interest (Especially nowadays when mongering tourists are at an all-time low) so am happily relieved when I see signs on their Facebook pages of evidence some other guy/s are keen on them... on the flip sides I know girls who just can't survive in Pattaya any more, due to a mixture of age and a reduced mongering market and they head back home to the village to live out their days. Maybe not found the dream farang sponsor, but they always seem happier once back home...
    That kind of reminds me of the Willy Nelson song... "Across the border line"

It was originally a Ry Cooder song sung for a movie

I don't what it is about Willie Nelson, but I find his voice hard to listen to.. it's so grating... like scratching a blackboard with your nails for me....

Take a leaf from James Brown, like a sex machine.
    ....One more time...lets hit it and quit it...555
    Quarky likes this.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast