Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree299Likes

Thread: The GFE. (girlfriend experience)

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Honestly....looking back.

I see zero...absolutely zero difference....between a BG and a TG from the same poor demographic that never worked in a bar
    I'm not trying to have a go at anyone but I think it's an ego thing for guys....more than anything.

For example, I will pick out 2 of my favorite BM's on here who both in this thread mentioned preferring non BG's

Cippy..
    We had our rough patches but by far one of the BM's I want to meet.
    I feel...just from what he portrayed....that he's had so much more BS from his in-laws than I could ever imagine.

OzzyGuy.....by far one of my favorite people I ever met immperson off these forums.
    I never met his wife Janice but I know....without a doubt I would adore her.
    But just from pictures I've seen and Ash talks....my wife would never dress as sexy as her.
    Again....that is not a knock on Janice
    I've seen plenty of photos and I'd be as proud as Ash to walk down the street with her.

Again....I want to stress I don't mean anything derogatory towards Ms Cippy or Janice
    Both, absolutely success stories BG or non-BG

I just don't see the difference between their wives and Ao or say....Chob's missus.....who is what we call in the states a total "ride or die" chick.

I just don't see how you can spend time with my wife Ao or Deano's missus and think they are somewhat tarnished versus other Thai girls looking for the same exact thing as they are/were
    Last edited by MarcTwoSix; 23rd April 2017 at 20:02.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Wasn't Cippy's missus originally a bar girl?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    .......... to grab you on the cock or ............
    That's exactly what I am looking for !

Rockitt - I'm getting ready for the wedding. I presume that all BMs will be invited?
    Quarky and Rockitt like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post

I see zero...absolutely zero difference....between a BG and a TG from the same poor demographic that never worked in a bar
    I'm not trying to have a go at anyone but I think it's an ego thing for guys....more than anything.

For example, I will pick out 2 of my favorite BM's on here who both in this thread mentioned preferring non BG's

Cippy..
    I feel...just from what he portrayed....that he's had so much more BS from his in-laws than I could ever imagine.

OzzyGuy.....by far one of my favorite people I ever met immperson off these forums.
    But just from pictures I've seen and Ash talks....my wife would never dress as sexy as her.
    I've seen plenty of photos and I'd be as proud as Ash to walk down the street with her.

Again....I want to stress I don't mean anything derogatory towards Ms Cippy or Janice

I just don't see the difference between their wives and Ao or say....Chob's missus.....who is what we call in the states a total "ride or die" chick.

I just don't see how you can spend time with my wife Ao or Deano's missus and think they are somewhat tarnished versus other Thai girls looking for the same exact thing as they are/were
    Thanks for the complement and the feeling is mutual.

Part of the difference is in my mind I guess. I like low mileage girls always have. Ones that have only had one or two sexual partners in life. I also like a girl that is well educated. Always have and this is the reason why I just couldn't see myself with a BG or a girl from a poor back ground. As I said its my preference. Both myself and Janice have BG friends both in Thailand and Phils and we see some of the stuff they do and go through..

Also both my ex wifes had issues mentally from there past and I didn't want anything like this in a relationship again. I feel BG's have seen way too much shit and it plays on there mind in a lot of cases. I understand a lot of guys have successful relationships with BG's but its just not for me.

I don't mean to bost or anything but I do believe I really hit the jackpot especially being her step father of 30 years is a westerner. It really helps with stuff.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 23rd April 2017 at 22:41.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Thanks for the complement and the feeling is mutual.

Part of the difference is in my mind I guess. I like low mileage girls always have. Ones that have only had one or two sexual partners in life. I also like a girl that is well educated. Always have and this is the reason why I just couldn't see myself with a BG or a girl from a poor back ground. As I said its my preference. Both myself and Janice have BG friends both in Thailand and Phils and we see some of the stuff they do and go through..

Also both my ex wifes had issues mentally from there past and I didn't want anything like this in a relationship again. I feel BG's have seen way too much shit and it plays on there mind in a lot of cases. I understand a lot of guys have successful relationships with BG's but its just not for me.

I don't mean to bost or anything but I do believe I really hit the jackpot especially being her step father of 30 years is a westerner. It really helps with stuff.
    I think mental issues is the biggest burden of being with a BG
    My wife has been scarred by it and it took her a long time to get over it and don't think she ever will fully.

That is a good point
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Wasn't Cippy's missus originally a bar girl?
    No she worked in a hotel I believe.

And as I said i was not taking any sort of shot at Cippy,OG or their seemingly great wives.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar

Cippy..

Zero is a Big stretch, but, there are of course more similarities than differences with TGs. But like OZ says there are the mental issues. Hard to come out of that life without some suffering, some abuse and the effects from long term drinking. My wife even had a taste of that, past relationships saw some infidelity and abuse. Hell, I rescued her from the worst of them, but that only lasted a month, this guy would have crushed her they had continued. The one seemingly nice guy abandoned her. But I think the bar life would have absolutely crushed her. I think a lot is hidden from us. Ask Rak, who as a doctor saw a but more of it than most did as BGs would come to him for things to remain discrete.

But the similarities outweigh the differences I am sure. I do take a lot from my in-laws, but they are a product of village culture and my wife is young. Things will get better. the In-laws are all leaving the village now, even the 16 year old brother who has out earned his parents the last few years is looking beyond the village. Hope they are successful, especially MIL. The wife told her to go enjoy the single life she created (broke up our family for she was thinking). Also the kid being in school soon will free up a lot of time for her to earn some money and she can help me out. But, these issue would come with a BG or any girl looking outside her culture to change her socioeconomic class.

I would love to meet you too Paulie. You seen to know how to have a good time!
    Last edited by Cippy; 24th April 2017 at 05:43.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    No she worked in a hotel I believe.

And as I said i was not taking any sort of shot at Cippy,OG or their seemingly great wives.
    Yes, she was a receptionist in Kata. Easy life really for a TG, if still mostly broke.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Bad relationships scar everyone, I don't care who you are. Potential Bar girls THINK they know what they are getting into when they enter the bar scene. They just don't realize how many really ugly men there are out there who frequent it. And, I don't mean men who are physically ugly. I mean the men who treat the women like dirt... or a piece of meat. That will harden any woman in a hurry; I don't care who she is. I saw several fresh off the farm ladies who changed dramatically for the worse within one year. All those farm fresh girls see is the one returning girl to the village who got lucky with some sponsor who bought the family a lovely home. The number of those are few and far between. A LOT of the bar girls have had bad experiences with Thai boyfriends who loved them and left them when they got pregnant. They see the same thing with their friends as well. They figure why give it away for free when I can make a little money from it.

Then, take the men from western cultures who have had bad experiences with marriages and western women in their home country. They go to Thailand for a little change of scenery, and the rest is history. Mix horny, lonely men with young ladies working in the bar scene and you get results like this forum. 555

Cippy..

Paul there is a pretty big difference but then Janice isn't from a poor demographic back ground compared to most. The main difference is in her up bringing and its the way they are brought up that makes them who they are later in life. Janice is just like a regular Asian girl you would date back home. She lived in Switzerland and Denmark as a kid for awhile, parents had good jobs, education is a big thing in her direct and extended family, she always had a tutor as a kid, She went to a private all girls school were she was the only dark skinned girl and a bunch of pompous wealthy Chinese girls. Then she went on to university for years and landed a good job in her country as a ER nurse followed by a nurses teacher a few years later back at the same uni again. She travelled overseas a bit with her friends when she was a young lady. She fell in love when she was in her mid 20's, had kids but things didn't work out so came to Australia to escape from a ex boy friend that's was giving her trouble. She also came to study and fulfil her dream of working as a Psychiatric Nurse working in mental health.

When in Aust we were introduced by a mural friend one of my ex employees. We both were not looking for a relationship and both were not interested in each other that way. We became friends and after we got to know each other started to get feelings eventually falling in love. I like the old fashioned courting and getting to know each other over a period of time. If you ever get the chance to date a regular Asian lady most are like this. It can take months if not a year before any hanky panky with these types of girls but I like that in a girl that I want a serious relationship with. I know another BM that also likes this type of girl and we discussed this not long ago.

So I would say very different in upbringing and very different ways of meeting each other, however to look at them on the street maybe very similar. I would say the way my wife dresses at times it would be her that comes across as a BG.............555
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 24th April 2017 at 09:44.
    Ian Forbes and Bacon like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Always interesting to read how two people got together.
    Sometimes I'm amazed by the stories...555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Fascinating story, Ash. Having met the lady I can agree that Janice is a very nice combination of both sexy and a self assured, composed lady. She certainly took charge of that party in a Chiang Mai bar, like she was the owner. That impressed me.

I also believe that going into a relationship slowly is often the best way, and the relationship usually winds up lasting longer. Also, actually knowing WHAT you want is the key... rather than just two people being in lust and hoping for the best.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Fascinating story, Ash. Having met the lady I can agree that Janice is a very nice combination of both sexy and a self assured, composed lady. She certainly took charge of that party in a Chiang Mai bar, like she was the owner. That impressed me.

I also believe that going into a relationship slowly is often the best way, and the relationship usually winds up lasting longer. Also, actually knowing WHAT you want is the key... rather than just two people being in lust and hoping for the best.
    She had a ball that night and gets on very well with Ta the owner. They had been chatting for some months on Fb arranging everything. Although she is not from the p4p industry she enjoys talking with the girls and loves the ladyboys. But she gets very possessive if one shows me too much attention...55

Knowing what you want I don't agree with Ian. Knowing what you need is the key. There is a very big difference.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 24th April 2017 at 11:59.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Knowing what you want I don't agree with Ian. Knowing what you need is the key. There is a very big difference.
    I will agree with you there. Wanting and needing can be two entirely different things... or the same as the case may be.

At this stage of my life, I WANT a sexy, horny, beautiful young woman. But I certainly don't NEED one... unless she was wealthy and independent as well. 555
    OZZYGUY and Cuzzy like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashpoint View Post
    That's exactly what I am looking for !

Rockitt - I'm getting ready for the wedding. I presume that all BMs will be invited?
    Only if you wear the pantaloons 555!
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

I WANT a sexy, horny, beautiful young woman.
    ....Janice is a very nice combination of both sexy and a self assured, composed lady. She certainly took charge of that party in a Chiang Mai bar.....That impressed me.
    Looks like you really want a "Take charge" kinda gal too Ian...555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    "Take charge" kinda gal too Ian...555
    Take charge as in the relationship (or bossy) is one thing I don't like and would never put up with. I like my lady to be somewhat submissive, respectful and in return she will be my queen.

Someone that can take charge of a situation is always a good thing.
    Changone likes this.

^Must be quite the package though.
    I've got a mental picture of a demure submissive girl jumping out of a giant birthday cake in a bikini.........555
    Ian Forbes and OZZYGUY like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    ^Must be quite the package though.
    I've got a mental picture of a demure submissive girl jumping out of a giant birthday cake in a bikini.........555
    We can all dream c1..........55

Last edited by OZZYGUY; 24th April 2017 at 15:12.
    Changone likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    I am meeting the same girl again when I arrive in 2 weeks time. She offered to pick me up from the airport when I arrive so that's a bonus. I will see how the first couple of days work out. If things are good we may go somewhere out of Pattaya. A couple of nights on Koh Samet may be on the cards.
    Changone, Bacon, OZZYGUY and 1 others like this.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast