The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: The GFE. (girlfriend experience)

The GFE. (girlfriend experience)

I guess the vast majority of forum members have taken a girl from the bar at some point during their visits to Thailand. Whether it's ST or LT, it all seems to follow a set pattern of events. It can all be very hit and miss, sometimes good, sometimes bad.
    But now and again you hit on to a winner that gives you more of a girlfriend experience. A girl that's fun to be with, can show you around like she's a tour guide and is keen to tell you all about her country, her upbringing and her dreams. She takes you to the best food places, not always expensive and is keen for you to try different dishes etc.
    Back in the room she is fun and relaxed and makes herself at home 555. During the day she offers to take you around in her car or on her bike to different places of interest etc etc. A real fun time together.
    I reckon many of us have struck lucky at times.
    But do you go back for more with the same girl? Is this love that I'm feeling 555

^If they kiss I consider that a GFE... anything more is just trouble... 55
    Rockitt and Cuzzy like this.
    Singularity prediction... 2043...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Ahhhhh....the perennial $64,000 question.
    In the old (PI) days the sage advice would be "Never go back". Some BMs wouldn't even take you seriously if you ever did, and that's mostly how TD gained eternal notoriety...555
    Then there's the guys who took that advice, and were forever left wondering "What if?"...
    No easy answers to that one.

It's not love that you're feeling....but I sure can't tell you what it really is either.

What I'm fairly sure of is that Bob Marley was well on the Ganga when he wrote that......555
    Rockitt and Ian Forbes like this.

I always have to ask myself.. would I feel the same about her if I had met her back home... so it would take something incredibly special for me to think "yes"... as it takes a lot back home! But most men aren't as fussy as me when it comes to love... so probably best to ignore me. ... 55

But if you are able to compartmentalise it as a holiday fantasy... then try to do that... 55
    Last edited by Distantpeak; 22nd April 2017 at 19:06.
    Rockitt likes this.

Sounds like she is different.
    Rockitt and OZZYGUY like this.
    I hate being bipolar. It's awesome!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    ^A cashier?...555
    Rockitt and Cuzzy like this.

Yes I can remember the PI advice, the 3 times rule etc etc. I've never really taken much notice of that and I have broken that rule a few times. Its never given me a problem in the past because I've never grown too attached to the girl, nor her to me.
    Its much the same with this latest girl that I am planning to meet again in 2 weeks time. I spent 4 or 5 days/nights with her and we had lots of fun together, and I'm hoping to repeat this again. Why not?? I am a cautious guy and well aware of the pitfalls. There's been no pressure from her side either. I just feel its a devil you know situation and the best option for a good time with a girl out there.
    Distantpeak, Changone and obes like this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    even at my tender age (60+) combined with a committed single status I still find gals like this a couple of times a month here...they tend to be the quieter, less obviously beautiful (but still very pretty) less taken gals at the bar...they also seem to apreciate a customer more than their open, more obviously attractive sisters who turnover punters more quickly..and they are much less likely to be pushy about money and ST/LT upfront condition setting

They tend to sit back a bit more, are less likely to grab you on the cock or pester you as you walk by their bars and are happy to sit back and wait for a drink to be offered rather than ask for one before you have ordered yours...but once you crack the ice with them they can become great company, are way more polite and honest with you than their pushy sisters and I find at least that they tend to give more and are more passionate in the room...

If these gals didn't exist I would probably give up looking for girls in bars in Thailand altogether..I have enough phone numbers now of gals I enjoy seeing from outside the bar system....but these kind of lovelies do syren me back in sometimes...

so if this is what you are after..take your time...look around the bar a lot more...have more conversation...ask more questions and try to strike up a friendship/playfulness with them and pick from the back rather than the front. these sorts of gals a more shy than their upfront sisters...you will be rewarded way more often than if you tell a mamasan that you want to pay the BF for a gal dancing on podium
    Distantpeak, meese, Rivo and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    even at my tender age (60+) combined with a committed single status I still find gals like this a couple of times a month here...they tend to be the quieter, less obviously beautiful (but still very pretty) less taken gals at the bar...they also seem to apreciate a customer more than their open, more obviously attractive sisters who turnover punters more quickly..and they are much less likely to be pushy about money and ST/LT upfront condition setting

They tend to sit back a bit more, are less likely to grab you on the cock or pester you as you walk by their bars and are happy to sit back and wait for a drink to be offered rather than ask for one before you have ordered yours...but once you crack the ice with them they can become great company, are way more polite and honest with you than their pushy sisters and I find at least that they tend to give more and are more passionate in the room...

If these gals didn't exist I would probably give up looking for girls in bars in Thailand altogether..I have enough phone numbers now of gals I enjoy seeing from outside the bar system....but these kind of lovelies do syren me back in sometimes...

so if this is what you are after..take your time...look around the bar a lot more...have more conversation...ask more questions and try to strike up a friendship/playfulness with them and pick from the back rather than the front. these sorts of gals a more shy than their upfront sisters...you will be rewarded way more often than if you tell a mamasan that you want to pay the BF for a gal dancing on podium
    Thats just as I see it. I've had many upfront girls that turn out to be completly different once you walk with them from the bar. And when you are there on a limited timescale, you can't afford for this to happen too often.
    This girl is different..... She is, she really is! 555
    I'm close to your age Nels and I believe its probably the best way forward for me. Staying single now but hook up with girls that give you this kind of experience, and make the most of a good thing. She even put clear varnish on my toe nails ffs. 555
    bacwaan likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    I think GFE in Thailand is one of the coolest things I've done in my life.
    Maybe that sounds pathetic.

But what other situation would you be in a country and get immersed in the local culture so fast.

I remember meeting Ao.
    Had a great time....went to eat
    Next day set a time to eat at MK

I show up and she brought 3 friends.
    I knew she was taking the piss....getting her friends lunch off the farang.
    I didn't care
    It was a trade off....getting that local experience for what, 1500 baht?
    1080 and Rockitt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I think GFE in Thailand is one of the coolest things I've done in my life.
    Maybe that sounds pathetic.

But what other situation would you be in a country and get immersed in the local culture so fast.

I remember meeting Ao.
    Had a great time....went to eat
    Next day set a time to eat at MK

I show up and she brought 3 friends.
    I knew she was taking the piss....getting her friends lunch off the farang.
    I didn't care
    It was a trade off....getting that local experience for what, 1500 baht?
    You see, I don't think that sounds pathetic. The same is happening to me right now and I am enjoying the moment. Really enjoying it.
    Its nice to know others have experienced the same kind of thing.
    PeteGill likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    If you feel comfortable with someone, why not?

I had a GFE that went on to last two years. All over as the distance apart was just too much of an issue.
    But no regrets on my part.
    Rockitt and dave01 like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    '

Enjoy the moment.
    Rockitt likes this.

With any relationship, being apart is always tough.
    Since my last trip back in March we have stayed in touch through Line. She has made no promises to go back to the village and wait for me 555. She explained her business and I can fully except that. It's her job and she is good at it.
    I ain't looking for a relationship but I can see how this type of GFE can lead to one. I'm going back in 2 weeks time.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Rocket I prefer that GFE and had a few regulars in LOS that I would spend my time with knowing you got someone you can have some fun with rather than a star fish. One in particular I would have spent a lot of time sometimes two weeks in a row over a lot of trips and over about 4 years. Been all over LOS with her and had some great times.

However I am fussy in who I want in a relationship and none of these girls are what I would want. I like a particular type of girl and a BG just wont fit that. However they are perfect for a holiday girl friend. I got what I wanted and they got paid that's all it is.

If you can get that in your head and understand its a business relationship great but if emotions get in look out. If your the type that falls for a girl easy best you stick to the one night rule.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 22nd April 2017 at 22:03.
    Distantpeak and Rockitt like this.

Good advice Ozzy and I understand what you are saying. I guess I will see how the next visit pans out, but at this moment I'm happy with the casual situation. The best of both worlds.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Just don't buy a house after a week with them. Allow at least 5 years... Rivo has the template for that...
    Bacon and OZZYGUY like this.

Cadet silver
    After 5 days in Pattaya and 3 in Phuket, i was kind of yearning for more of a GFE.

Met my near year long online friend earlier (first time face to face) at T21 (now in BKK for a day or so before flying home).

Had food. Went to some sort of themed place by the river. On the Large Wheel they've got there.

Always a tad nervous meeting someone in person for the first time when you know get on so well via online chat etc.

She's a nice girl. No stunner by all means but very sweet. Was a really nice evening. Pretty much a GFE.

Was kind of taken aback when she appeared to hint at coming back to room lol.

I'm knackered though (4am last night in Phuket and up at 8 to fly over to BKK) so back in my room at midnight and about to nod off.

Last full day tomorrow so it's either meet my friend again or head round the corner to Cowboy....

Never been to Cowboy before and knd of want to end the trip with a bang so it might be GFE in the day and Cowboy at night 555
    Distantpeak, Rockitt and Bacon like this.

They are never the same when you meet online and then meet in the flesh... I must have done that dozens of times over the years.... both in the UK and in Thailand.... and always different... sometimes better.... most times not... but never how you expect...
    Rockitt and chiefbrody like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    GFE is my MO! I made all the mistakes the first time and I don't regret it at all. It was amazing, she was a stunner, I am shallow and picky. 555 I can tell you I never felt heartbroken when she did a runner. Disappointed, but never depressed. I think doing a few ST and another short GFE helped. 555 I dodged a bullet really, big money demands from her scumbag father.

I felt sorry for her really. She was fresh off the bus and was totally put through the ringer by a guy that met her right before I did. She went to him even after he showed up with another girl and it lasted a week. She came to regret making the wring choice. But she turned hard, and made lots of money. One guy payed her 100,000 bht plus expenses for a month long GFE.

She softened up again I guess, ended up married to a young Danish guy who gave her a better lifestyle than I ever could.

I would do it again in a heartbeat, if I didn't end up in a relationship. I knew I found a good one. I didn't go the bar girl route and glad I didn't. I see nothing wrong with it of course. I think I just traded some issues that would come from the bar life for others. 555
    Rockitt, OZZYGUY and chiefbrody like this.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast