Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Warning about picking the wrong gal.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    From many accounts the scamming Filipinas could play TBGs off a break!
    The dating sites are full of them. Most of the time the poor fella is chatting to some fat guy smoking a cigar.

Truck loads of scams in Phils, Much more poverty than LOS and some very desperate people.
    Ian Forbes and Cuzzy like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I look at this topic from a slightly different view point. If you have the money to share, then it doesn't really matter providing you've improved someone's life. The problem comes when and if you get emotionally involved. If you can stay somewhat detached, then there are rewards in seeing an impoverished person grow to another level.

But, I don't think that is really what this topic is about. Men want wives and girl friends to be somewhat "faithful". Now, my thoughts are somewhat changed from 40 years ago. I think it is a bit much to expect a partner to be faithful when you are separated for months at a time.

Cadet Gold
    OZzy whats her name might be my ex hahahah.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    OZzy whats her name might be my ex hahahah.
    Don't really want to say her name on a public forum but she is from Adelaide same as you and originally from Davao

Wouldn't that be bloody funny if your ex....................5555
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 2nd May 2017 at 16:42.

Cadet Gold
    Thats scary as that is where she was from starts with an a and ends in ell with a b in the middle
    OZZYGUY and retdent like this.

Thats scary as that is where she was from starts with an a and ends in ell with a b in the middle
    You wanna get back with her... she's gonna be rich!
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Cadet Gold
    worst 3 years of my life a frigin nightmare i truly hope it is not her or this guy wants to start running and fast

worst 3 years of my life a frigin nightmare i truly hope it is not her or this guy wants to start running and fast

I'm too lazy to scan my old photo slides of all the ladies I knew in the past. There are some that would match that lady to a "T" 555

After getting stung a few times you begin to recognize the signs after a while. 555

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    You wanna get back with her... she's gonna be rich!
    No amount of money makes it worth it... even if they are wealthy and have movie star good looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    No amount of money makes it worth it... even if they are wealthy and have movie star good looks.
    ...can't you divorce them quick and take half? Come on.. think like a woman.. 55
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

I dated a few wealthy chic's most Chinese or some sort of Chinese mix. Not sure if it was the Chinese culture part in them or I just picked bad ones but ALL of them had issues or just stuck up, All money hungry and money was always part of a conversation when around there friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    ...can't you divorce them quick and take half? Come on.. think like a woman.. 55
    That would only work in Canada where divorces have to be settled somewhat equally. I'm not sure what the rules are in other countries. It certainly doesn't work that way in Thailand.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    That would only work in Canada where divorces have to be settled somewhat equally. I'm not sure what the rules are in other countries. It certainly doesn't work that way in Thailand.
    50/50 for assets acquired after the marriage.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    50/50 for assets acquired after the marriage.
    Yep that's what I was told.

So before marriage he has $100 she has $5. They split and now have $150 combined assits. He get his $100, she get her $5 and they split the $45 50/50

What if they have less than when started...555

She stayed in his house, he pretended to give it a go and start fresh.

I thought that was stupid. Kick her ass out.
    Well this dude wasn't as stupid as I first thought.

He calls me from time to time for a chat, says he had a plan but wouldn't say what but he called today and said a few things.

In the back ground he was working on getting her back.

They had some business venture together in Aust, he signed her out of it all in AU telling her they will start a branch in Phils that will be in her name. She left for the Phils last week to set up the new branch.

She was in breach of her visa and he reported it all to Immigration last week. She is on a 457 visa with the company that now he is the sole director. She is currently in the Phils and he has terminated her employment, visa and changed all passwords for bank accounts etc. He has drained all bank accounts they had and posted on the business facebook page that she is no longer part of the business.

Looks like he grew some balls.

This is getting better than the mid day soapy on TV.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    So... she's stranded in PI with no money, job,way back or hope? Nice comeback 55
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    So... she's stranded in PI with no money, job,way back or hope? Nice comeback 55
    Yep.....55

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    The poor Filipino BF will now cop the wrath

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    The poor Filipino BF will now cop the wrath
    There are always consequences for what we do. Unfortunately, some people do not want to accept the consequences.

She is at it again.

We heard awhile back she was in Melb and had a new victim. Not sure how she got back into Aust.

The old BF calls me on the weekend. She got caught again.

She took new BF to PI and while there went into a travel agent and booked tickets for a Europe holiday. (Her sister owns the travel agency) new BF sends her money for the trip. Travel agent emails ex BF chasing the money. They had his details on record from earlier booking and messaged wrong BF….55. Works out she got new BF to send the holiday money to her account not the travel agent. When ex BF got the email, he saw the new BF name and tracked him down. They had some interesting discussions.

This is where it gets interesting, new BF has gone into business with her same business as old BF, she brings in student nurses and doctors from PI and gets them student visa’s in Aust. The students have been transferring the funds into her personal Australia bank account and a few into the business account. She has been keeping the funds that went into her own account and not doing anything for the student. Ripping off her own people and at 5k to 10k a student it adds up. Most of them would have got all the familys to chip in for the money or sold land.

Apparently, the new BF and her went to the local Ford dealer in Melbourne and ordered a new Mustangs.
    She got new BF to transfer 90k to her business account for his car as it would be a business car, once she received the 90k from him she doctored the bank statements showing that she paid 90k to the Ford dealer dealer. New BF went to the dealer and some how they released the car to him. Now the dealer has it back as the funds never got to the Ford dealer.
    She has disappeared again. This time new BF and old BF have given police and the ATO documentation of fraud changing bank account statements and other things, copies of money transfers from students to both the business account and her private account.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 4th July 2018 at 09:06.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast