The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Warning about picking the wrong gal.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar

Warning about picking the wrong gal.

Some may remember this thread I thought it was all done and dusted. I hadn't heard any more for awhile. Until a few days ago and now I'm involved. Yes I know I said I wouldn't but I did. This may be good reading for newbies to just be aware of that can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    I’m stuck on this one would like to know your thoughts or how to go about it, if at all

A lady we know I have always been a bit wary of. A few things just don’t jell with me. One thing is she never tags her Aussie BF on Facebook, never post photos of just her and him together but will if it is a crowd of people but doesn’t tag him. When they go back to her home town they don’t sleep together in fact he stays at the hotel she stays at a friend’s place not her family. She has a nice place so it’s not because of that.

Recently when she posts something on face book I would comment and tag her BF. Guess what she deleted my comment 55. I did this a month ago and tried it again yesterday. Deleted both times.

My wife receives a message on FB messenger a week or so ago from this Filipino guy asking if this lady has a BF in Aust Apparently he is this lady’s BF back home. My wife looked at his FB profile, guess what lots of photos with the lady’s family and looking after her kids back home. Maybe he is the kids father.

So the Aussie guy I have met on a few occasions, he lives on the other side of Aust, really nice guy sort that would do anything for you but he is a bit dominated by this girl from what I have seen. He has his GF on a 457 work visa through his business and doing PR for her (about 15k both visa), he has set this lady up in a business in Australia, He has brought property for her back home, he has brought her brother over to help in her business and arrange the other brother soon. they live together for the past 1 year and have been together a few years.

I’m the type that won’t get involved in other people’s things, never have, never will but this is eating me knowing this nice guy is being taken for a ride. If it was me I would want to know.

So what do I do ?
    http://www.thai-dreaming.com/forums/...nge/8216-2.htm
    -----------------------------------------

So a few days ago I get some messages and screen shots sent to me on FB messenger. It was from the BF overseas and some screen shots of conversations between the girl, her family and the overseas BF. Works out they were together for over 8 years and split a few weeks ago. He is pissed and want revenge.

Now when I refer to this guy as Aussie guy I don't mean Ozzyguy............555

The Aussie guy is still in a relationship with her and they still live together in Australia. I thought they split when all this happened before. They have been together 3 years.

So the overseas BF tells me this.

1) The whole family is in on it
    2) Aussie BF has sent 75k AUD to buy some land, the land is in her fathers name and the Aussie bf has seen the land last year when he was there. The land never got purchased and the family kept the money.
    3) Aussie guys sends 35k AUD as a holding deposit for the girls visa otherwise she has to go back. Money is transferred to the GF sisters account for holding (or spending) Sound like BS to me I never did this when my staff were on 457 visa.
    4) Aussie guy send money to build house on land, Remember there is no land. Photos are sent to him with the progress, Overseas BF tells me it is his house that's the Aussie guy is paying for. Overseas BF thought it was money from the girl working in Australia.

This is just the tip of it, but you get the idea.

Now I get involved,
    This stuff shits me I know I said I wouldn't get involved but I did. I ring Aussie guy at his work and ask him if he is still with this girl. He said yeah things are all good now. Man I bust this guys bubble. Sure he is a soft cock but no one deserves to be ripped off like that. Overseas guys gives me his mobile number and I give it to the Aussie guy. They talk on the phone and all is confirmed.

So his GF is now in Sydney on holidays with all her family I'm guessing Aussie guy has paid for about 10 of them. Today they are all coming to his place to stay a week.
    Last night the Aussie guy goes to police on my recommendation. Reports what's going on in case things go bad. Girls brother lives in the same house in Australia. I told Aussie BF to change locks and put all there stuff on the front lawn and kick the brother out. Note sure if he did.

He tells me he has to drive 5 hours today to go pick up the gf and her family from the airport. WTF they are all in on it and scamming him no way don't go just message her and say don't come back you know why.

So maybe a warning to newbies on what goes on. It doesn't happen a lot but it happens.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 29th April 2017 at 10:53.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Sorry I just don't feel bad when a guy is that stupid

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Sorry I just don't feel bad when a guy is that stupid
    Yeah sure he may be stupid but she was very good at what she was doing too. I guess I'm different in that way to you Paulie I do feel for him and that's why I decided to busted his bubble.

Its really just like all the guys that get sucked into sponsoring a BG they only just met and she has other sponsors. Just a bigger scale.
    Distantpeak likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Yeah sure he may be stupid but she was very good at what she was doing too. I guess I'm different in that way to you Paulie I do feel for him and that's why I decided to busted his bubble.

Its really just like all the guys that get sucked into sponsoring a BG they only just met and she has other sponsors. Just a bigger scale.
    I honestly will never understand a guy smart enough to have made good money then be so stupid when it comes to this stuff.

I mean....think about it. These things are notorious for happening in SEA
    So wouldn't you be doubly cautious?

Throwing around that type of money and not making sure it is 100% legit is just idiotic.

That being said I'd probably give him a heads up just to blow up the wench

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    That Guys a f@cking Moron ....He's needs to be euthanized so that the idiot gene is not passed on 5555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    ^A fool and his money....
    Tingtong likes this.

Thanks for the warning Ozzy, I'll just cancel my next trip 555.
    You do hear and read about this type of thing now and again. I think you did the right thing in the end. I do feel for the guy even though it was his own fault. Thats a lot of money down the plug hole!
    I'm sure lots of these girls apply the same type of tactics when on FB and Line. A quick scan of their profile, comments to and from etc etc can sometimes unearth many secrets.
    But hell, where does he go from here?

Cadet Gold
    Bloody hell this guys getting ripped big time , i know sometimes love is blind but i didnt think it was retarded if my girl tried to pull a stunt like this id say see you later . Just to make things clear the girl has never asked me for a cent in nearly 7 years ,75 thousand mate tell this guy to send me ten and ill buy myself a triumph speedmaster ill be happy and he wont care as that is what it looks like to me he just hands over his hard earned without a care no pussy is worth that.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    I have an ex-Pattaya BG who lives less than a hundred metres away - Gazmac and Wabbits would both know who I mean - happily married now but she still likes a drink and her war stories from the old days are book worthy.

One co-worker who once had a sponsor who insisted on being taken to her "home" upcountry - the place was a mansion - paid the elderly couple who lived in a hovel down the road to pretend to be her mun and dad for the day....

Same as Paulie I am always amazed how these guys who somehow made a fortune somehow hang onto it long enough to get scammed like this instead of already having blown the lot on harbour bridge shares or magic beans... 555
    wabbits, Changone and Rockitt like this.
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe...

paid the elderly couple who lived in a hovel down the road to pretend to be her mun and dad for the day...

Comedy gold....5555
    Rockitt likes this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    ^A fool and his money....
    will soon be partying....
    Changone and PGC like this.

The artist formally known as Wabbits
    My Mrs has got a house in Los I helped pay for so I'm guilty of spending where I can't truly own.5555
    but we may think some of these girls are good at the scam but seriously Ozzy girls are far better at it...........65 k bah chicken feed.55555555 The biggest scam they can do it all legal like......

I think the OP says he's forked out A$110,000 for non-existent land and visa costs.
    Thats just the stuff the Phils BF told OP about (Do they drive hilux in Phils...?)..
    Trumps anything you/me might've "Invested"....5555
    wabbits and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    My Mrs has got a house in Los I helped pay for so I'm guilty of spending where I can't truly own.5555
    but we may think some of these girls are good at the scam but seriously Ozzy girls are far better at it...........65 k bah chicken feed.55555555 The biggest scam they can do it all legal like......
    Yeah but your house actually exists 555
    Minder and OZZYGUY like this.

The artist formally known as Wabbits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Yeah but your house actually exists 555
    True but in some eyes might be considered a newby mistake.55555
    i don't agree that anyone should take advantage of another but then again it's all about degrees.....

Liberal Conservative Distantpeak's Avatar
    I guess you have to think... if I split from the girl and they keep everything.. am I happy? If so, then all is good...
    crispy likes this.
    Singularity prediction... 2043...

Immortality to follow within 5 years...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    Struth! I hope I can say I still have a house in a year and a bits time. The family could just mortgage the place... This fella looks to be well had OZZY, not the first or last.
    crispy and OZZYGUY like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I guess you have to think... if I split from the girl and they keep everything.. am I happy? If so, then all is good...
    I suppose the only consolation for the guy in this case is he never really had anything in the first place.
    Distantpeak and crispy like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    I suppose the only consolation for the guy in this case is he never really had anything in the first place.
    He had a heap of cash !
    Never send or spend money unless you're there IMHO.
    Distantpeak likes this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    He had a heap of cash !
    Never send or spend money unless you're there IMHO.
    And this is my thoughts too.

I had a oputunity to buy 7000m square total beach front land last month for around 100k AUD. I dont live there and although i trust my mrs and her family 100% i just couldnt do it.
    Zablive likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast