Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Can I take picture with Holeeeewood Sign

  1. #1
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,337

    Can I take picture with Holeeeewood Sign

    Me-Ao you want to go to LA when you are here
    Ao-OK...........wait, can I take picture with Holleeeeewood sign 5555

    That's all she really cares about, showing off to her friends on Facebook 555

  2. #2
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,953
    Disneyland should be perfect then... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  3. #3
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Disneyland should be perfect then... 55
    Oh fcuk, I forgot about Disneyland...........but she really only wants to go to Disney World

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,337
    Oh and when I asked her if she wanted to fly back to BKK from LAX she informed me she wouldn't fly through Abudi (Abu Dhabi) 555

  5. #5
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,953
    ^Why did she say that? Not withstanding it's not on the route... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    ^Why did she say that? Not withstanding it's not on the route... 55
    She likes to connect through airports she is familiar with, even though she's a very experienced flyer

    When looking to book her flights just a month away pickings were slim at a reasonable price.
    She could have flown JAL through Tokyo but balked because she never been.

    So I was fcuking with her and said I found a great flight through Abu Dhabi
    She was having none of that!! 555

    So when I mentioned flying back from LAX she just wanted to make sure she wasn't connecting through Abudi

  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    wollongong
    Posts
    3,304
    I dont blame her, I wouldnt fly into that stinking Muslim country either if I was a Woman. Good on Her.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Me-Ao you want to go to LA when you are here
    Ao-OK...........wait, can I take picture with Holleeeeewood sign 5555

    That's all she really cares about, showing off to her friends on Facebook 555
    I would bet most tourist to LA would want to see the sign, so what the issue.

    Most foreign media when discussion/crossing to something about Hollywood/LA etc has a presenter sitting in front of a back drop of the sign.

    Or are you suggesting LA has nice temples to visit 555

  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,337
    Quote Originally Posted by phaisan View Post
    I would bet most tourist to LA would want to see the sign, so what the issue.

    Most foreign media when discussion/crossing to something about Hollywood/LA etc has a presenter sitting in front of a back drop of the sign.

    Or are you suggesting LA has nice temples to visit 555
    No real issue but in the way she asked and knowing my wife and a lot of TG's
    She simply wants the picture to put on her FB to show off and that's about it 555

    Oh and she has heard about Thai town, so she would want to visit that

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    No real issue but in the way she asked and knowing my wife and a lot of TG's
    She simply wants the picture to put on her FB to show off and that's about it 555
    Again that's what most tourist would also do. 555

    BTW I love LA I think its a great city to visit, and there is lots of interesting things and places to see.

    I bet she would also love a drive around the Hollywood hills seeing where the stars live, and to make you cringe more, selfie in front of their homes to post on facebook.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •