The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Age Gaps in Relationships

Age Gaps in Relationships

Its sort of common knowledge farang/ asian relationships tend to have a wider age gap than is common in the western world

What is the general balance - do the BM's feel works , what is too much ? I know its quite a wide spectrum

How do you deal with the slightly awkward questions / stares ?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Half your age plus seven is the perfect age for your partner , but it means you need to change every couple of years ...
    wabbits, Changone, PGC and 4 others like this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I seem to have been fascinated by women in their mid to late 20's all of my life..still am even though I am into my 60's now...555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    It is not a one size fits all

You see some relationships with wide age gaps work
    Some don't

I honestly don't know how a 50-60yr old man, actually 40's also, can be with someone in their early 20's
    But I've seen successful relationships where the girl is in her late 20's, early 30's and their is an age gap of 20-30 years

Me personally, I wouldn't go over 10yrs give or take
    But I would also say I am more young acting than my wife that is 10 years younger than me

Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    I seem to have been fascinated by women in their mid to late 20's all of my life..still am even though I am into my 60's now...555
    I was like that for a long time... but in the last 5 years or so my preference has crept up... from late twenties to early 30s and now possibly mid thirties... I think I must be maturing... 55
    Singularity prediction... 2043...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    I think the best relationships in anyone's life are the non-sexual relationships.
    Even better if there is no demand or expectations, just the desire to give..

But for sexual relationships without persueing a future? Just for fun and feeling young and reckless? I'd say 18 to 25...
    YankeeDK likes this.

The artist formally known as Wabbits
    A long term relationship is going to need common interests...The larger the gap the less in common I would guess.
    Changone likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Half your age plus seven is the perfect age for your partner , but it means you need to change every couple of years ...
    That also goes for the weight. Half yours plus 7kg.

The other factor is when doing her from behind if your thumbs don't touch while holding her waist she is too large. Your thumbs should over lap.

Fun girls as long as they are legal.

Long term relationships I believe some one closer to your mental age not you birth age.
    PeteGill likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    That also goes for the weight. Half yours plus 7kg.

no chance..... maybe 1/3rd
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    no chance..... maybe 1/3rd

Works for me I'm only 74kg...............55

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Works for me I'm only 74kg...............55
    lightweight

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Works well for me at 35 and 78kgs. What's that a 46kg 23 year old? Good for a shag if not a conversation.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Bless me father for I have sinned.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    I'm 60.. Au is 35. I must be a cradle snatcher 555.

Neither of us has been concerned about the difference in age although I am the same age as her father would have been.

We haven't noticed any negativity either in Thiland or LOS, although I don't give a rats arse what others think anyway. My mates think I'm a lucky prick. Most or actually all of them are married to falang girls except my mate Howard in Rayong who is with a 40 something Thai lass.

As for weight, I'm 80kg and Au is 55kg. So she's a little over although she has had a baby and hasn't done much about shedding the mummy tummy... yet.
    obes likes this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Is this the grandest and oldest question on asian/ farang forums ? .55

i remember running a survey on PI to garnish the average age gap .... many responded, from memory it was 13 years different, biggest difference was 30 years, smallest was + 4 years ....

But data or stats means nothing, M26 is right, what works for one , is different another .. same for non-interracial same aged relationships .

yes having same interests helps, but this is still possible even with a 20 yr age gap ...

JK and i have 19 yrs apart, but she is way more responsible than me ..55 .. but it also works both ways

Also if you are worried about what someone else is thinking, then thats more your then theirs
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    ^Same, well almost, and you all know i'm retired now, but for me for the last twenty years or so it was always 30-39.
    I used to say I was looking for that, but then you'd always get one that said "Is 28 ok?"....well....shooa....55

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Me ? ... i have being practicing at being a dirty old man since i was about 30 ... 5555
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Me too... I think part of the issue for me is I can buy their time and enjoy the firm smooth young, taught body of a woman 1/2 my age awakens lust in me still. I'm trapped 555.
    Changone likes this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    Me too... I think part of the issue for me is I can buy their time and enjoy the firm smooth young, taught body of a woman 1/2 my age awakens lust in me still. I'm trapped 555.
    So did you teach the taut young woman or was she taught already? 555!
    Cuzzy likes this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

I'm 50, Janice is 38.............. Oh and we don't fit in the age or weight category...55

Her mum is 57 and step dad (Falang) 61. I like being in the middle of them all we all blend well in a conversation.

So we got 12 years between us but I think it would be a bit strange having the in laws younger than you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast