The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree250Likes

Thread: Does she love me, or is she playing me?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCguy View Post
    She did go back to her family home to take care of the kid, for the most part. With occasional trips to BKK to party! haha. And trips with me abroad.
    As some said...........you can't really blame her for wanting to have fun at times, she is 26yrs old
    And I've seen TG's get up to far worse in the village than down in Phuket/BKK

Where in NYC do you live?
    I went to school in Staten Island, lived in Bay Ridge and Hoboken for 13years

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    As some said...........you can't really blame her for wanting to have fun at times, she is 26yrs old
    And I've seen TG's get up to far worse in the village than down in Phuket/BKK

Where in NYC do you live?
    I went to school in Staten Island, lived in Bay Ridge and Hoboken for 13years
    Absolutely. Can't fault a 26 yr old for wanting to have fun. And it was perfectly fine with me.

I live and work in Manhattan now. (Except when I am on the road for work). And I love it here. If you come to NYC- beer is on me! I am an import to NYC from California.

Cadet
    I must have hung around different type of BG's
    Almost all I met were very happy to leave the bar world

But I never went for hardcore BG's or hung around them, so that could be part of the reason
    I have run into BGs who loved it, and the BGs who wanted out. The ones who craved and got a lot of attention from men loved it. The stunners have options. And they pick and chose who they sleep or party with. And for a young girl with no education and no prospects back in the village- I can understand the appeal.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    I have run into BGs who loved it, and the BGs who wanted out. The ones who craved and got a lot of attention from men loved it. The stunners have options. And they pick and chose who they sleep or party with. And for a young girl with no education and no prospects back in the village- I can understand the appeal.
    So maybe you were just late with that ring and visa to the USA?

What surprises me is that she doesn't even love the 80k a month any more.... if nothing else you'd think that would keep her interested... unless you aren't her only major sponsor?
    Bawdy likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Absolutely. Can't fault a 26 yr old for wanting to have fun. And it was perfectly fine with me.

I live and work in Manhattan now. (Except when I am on the road for work). And I love it here. If you come to NYC- beer is on me! I am an import to NYC from California.
    Ha, we switched coasts!
    I am in Hermosa Beach a lot

I am in NYC every month or 6 weeks

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    What surprises me is that she doesn't even love the 80k a month any more.... if nothing else you'd think that would keep her interested... unless you aren't her only major sponsor?
    She does love the money. The few times I mentioned breaking up- she threw a huge fit. She will mend her ways for a few days, and go back to her old self.

But I have my doubts about other sponsors as well. At this point, I am finally thinking about myself. I am not getting what I want out of it. So I am taking my investment (time,effort, money, emotions etc) elsewhere.
    Quarky likes this.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    So maybe you were just late with that ring and visa to the USA?
    Better late with the ring- than in a divorce court in the US. Another way of looking at it. Once you tie the knot and she's in the US, she can be an absolute bitch and I will be screwed royally. My colleague lost nearly a quarter of his assets to his Ukrainian ex-wife last year. And add alimony for 10 yrs.
    Last edited by NYCguy; 26th September 2017 at 05:13.

She does love the money. The few times I mentioned breaking up- she threw a huge fit. She will mend her ways for a few days, and go back to her old self.

But I have my doubts about other sponsors as well. At this point, I am finally thinking about myself. I am not getting what I want out of it. So I am taking my investment (time,effort, money, emotions etc) elsewhere.
    Or just let her go her own way and buy her services if and when you require them?

May sound harsh, but through experience I found that works best for me with Thai bar-girls..

No expectations, she lives her life and you live yours, and have a blast when the stars align..
    Rockitt, OZZYGUY and Hatari like this.

Cadet
    Or just let her go her own way and buy her services if and when you require them?

May sound harsh, but through experience I found that works best for me with Thai bar-girls..

No expectations, she lives her life and you live yours, and have a blast when the stars align..

You're right. I got treated way better by her, when I paid her 5k for LT more than 6 months ago. Each and every time. I guess in some cases it's better to rent. I guess I was looking for love at the wrong place with the wrong girl.

But late with the ring- than in a divorce court in the US. Another way of looking at it. Once you tie the knot and she's in the US, she can be an absolute bitch and I will be screwed royally. My colleague lost nearly a quarter of his assets to his Ukrainian ex-wife last year. And add alimony for 10 yrs.
    Just saying that Thai girls, or maybe all bar-girls think very fast..

They know they have a due-date in their work, so anyone that offers different is a prospect, but has to move quickly.. Boyfriend after a day, fiancee after a month and a visa within a year..

Western reason does not apply.. She has a few good years in her, and she has given 6 months of that to you, without any serious commitment from your side, just whining about emotions..

Try to realize to how difficult it is to treat your body as a commodity and what expectation transpire from that.. Not only from the lady, but from her family and friends as well

Cadet

They know they have a due-date in their work, so anyone that offers different is a prospect, but has to move quickly.. Boyfriend after a day, fiancee after a month and a visa within a year..

Western reason does not apply.. She has a few good years in her, and she has given 6 months of that to you, without any serious commitment from your side, just whining about emotions..

Try to realize to how difficult it is to treat your body as a commodity and what expectation transpire from that.. Not only from the lady, but from her family and friends as well
    Thanks. That's a very good point. I never looked at it that way. My frame of reference (timing wise) were my past relationships in the US. And this is probably a reason why things went south. If I decide to give this one more chance, maybe I will try to communicate this with her in a nice way and see her reaction.
    Last edited by NYCguy; 26th September 2017 at 05:24.

80k/mo seems a pretty decent commitment!! 5555

And a Thai girl would think :

"Why is he stupid, he love me so much?
    But if love real, why he not want to mally and take me to Amelica?
    maybe just crazy man pay too mutt and then find other girl..
    I best take care myself! "

Or simpler:

"Money for food, not for heart.."

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    -PDA..........My wife would be horrified if I tried to show affection in public(I never have because I'm not into that)
    Look around, and beyond younger Thai couples...........you won't see many Thai walking and holding hands
    This is one of the reasons I chose the path I did. I like PDA and the few Thai girls I dated just dont. I talked with my Thai mountain biking friends and they explained its not a Thai thing.

80,000TB WTF seriously that's a lot of coin I would have thought about 10 / 20k would have done it. Is it really that expensive to live in LOS.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 26th September 2017 at 10:22.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Not much to say here. Treat it like an old bandaid. One swift motion and move on. You should be playing around and having your own harem, not being at the whims of one girl. You're the man, you have the money and the power. You get to do whatever you want. The world is your oyster man! What are you doing?!!

Oh and a warm welcome to the board.
    NYCguy likes this.
    Worry is a misuse of the imagination.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    I wouldn't be too cocksure about other sponsors.
    I knew a beautiful BG from a friend's bar in Patong who was coining over 300,000 baht per month from sponsors (verified by her boss's wife).
    She even had two "BFs" from a small country town called Kalgoorlie!

Some of them can be as cunning as a shithouse rat at first stealing your heart, then your money.

WTTB
    Last edited by Zablive; 26th September 2017 at 12:33.
    Rockitt, Bacon and OZZYGUY like this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    You can be such a Yank sometimes .... 555
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    She even had two "BFs" from a small country town called Kalgoorlie!
    Those poor fecks propably drank at the same pub together and never knew.
    Worry is a misuse of the imagination.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Those poor fecks propably drank at the same pub together and never knew.
    They probably spent hours describing the same girl...but each thought 'no way! my girl is different' ...the identical tattoo was just a coincidence. 55
    Quarky, Changone, 1080 and 4 others like this.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast