Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: thai jealousy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    No I understood what you said but you don't like it when people see through you but hey deflect away much easier and less painful for sure.....Bugger and I thought you were almost on a path of self discovery forgive me my misunderstandings.
    How was I deflecting? and how is it easier or less painful? I thought I was being direct?

You clearly haven't understood what I was talking about given your response "Is that so you can learn how to choose your own path? Good on ya getting out of that life limiter of being dependent on others to live, more power to you."

What I was talking about has nothing to do with learning or choosing a path, nor has it anything to do with being dependant on others (or not).

That is why I said you don't understand.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGee View Post
    I put him on "Ignore" within about 24 hours of subscribing (and he's still the only one on that list). Everytime I see his name, I see this: Attachment 15355
    Love the fact I bothered you that much that you imagine pictures in head such as this whenever you see my name 555, that's brilliant. Hopefully it reminds you that people aren't as dumb as you are.

Having to tell people that you have done it is very a passive aggressive action, you could say cowardly.

But I guess you need all the help you can get seeing that you can't stop yourself talking and thinking about me even after placing me on your ignore list 555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phaisan View Post
    How was I deflecting? and how is it easier or less painful? I thought I was being direct?

You clearly haven't understood what I was talking about given your response "Is that so you can learn how to choose your own path? Good on ya getting out of that life limiter of being dependent on others to live, more power to you."

What I was talking about has nothing to do with learning or choosing a path, nor has it anything to do with being dependant on others (or not).

That is why I said you don't understand.
    What were you talking about you seem a bit garbled have you taken your meds?

Banned
    What were you talking about you seem a bit garbled have you taken your meds?
    So when called out on your claim I was deflecting you can't back it up, so your deflecting claim was complete bullshit.

You were just trying to have a go at me and failed miserably 555.

Better luck next time.

So when called out on your claim I was deflecting you can't back it up, so your deflecting claim was complete bullshit.

You were just trying to have a go at me and failed miserably 555.

Better luck next time.
    Yep that how it is we can all tell your a real winner. 555555

Banned
    Yep that how it is we can all tell your a real winner. 555555
    And by default that makes you a real loser. 555

See who says we can't agree.

[QUOTE=phaisan;355092]And by default that makes you a real loser. 555

See who says we can't agree. [/QUOTE
    ]
    Hey I'm happy being the loser in this case as I am happy in myself to be the complete opposite of you.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Love the fact I bothered you that much that you imagine pictures in head such as this whenever you see my name 555, that's brilliant. Hopefully it reminds you that people aren't as dumb as you are.

Having to tell people that you have done it is very a passive aggressive action, you could say cowardly.

But I guess you need all the help you can get seeing that you can't stop yourself talking and thinking about me even after placing me on your ignore list 555
    55555 funny as post this one .... You do realise you are calling someone dumb, when they have just posted that you are on their ignore list ? ... sort of like yelling at a brick wall that it's stupid ...55555555
    wabbits likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    55555 funny as post this one .... You do realise you are calling someone dumb, when they have just posted that you are on their ignore list ? ... sort of like yelling at a brick wall that it's stupid ...55555555
    Whilst I agree with you Bunnygee has the intelligence of a brick wall or should that be a bamboo cage 555, I also know by the way he still talks about me and the weird little picture he claims to sees in his head when seeing my name (not to mention the effort it took to get the picture, upload to TD crappy file manager and write a post about) it's a safe guess he still reads my post.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    You should be more careful when you use an analogy and pay attention to the context that it is being used in in the discussion, but maybe I am wrong, maybe you do think Ozzyguy is full of crap.555

I love the way you think you can tell people what to do, how to act, placing your values onto others, it says a lot about you. How does that work out for you in day to day life?

I can see why you get so worked up when it doesn't work with some people it must be hard for you to deal with, no wonder the need to lash out profanity.
    Whatever dickhead. You really do know how to make friends and influence people. Hope we can meet up sometime. 555.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1080 View Post
    Whatever dickhead.
    It's good to see you agreeing with me, even if it's begrudgingly 555

You really do know how to make friends and influence people.
    Glad you noticed, it's just that I don't care to do either of these things with you, which you seem to have a hard time dealing with.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    It's good to see you agreeing with me, even if it's begrudgingly 555

Glad you noticed, it's just that I don't care to do either of these things with you, which you seem to have a hard time dealing with.
    So you do realize that I am just fucking with you. Ha, you have no idea do you. You mate, are a delusional little boy and an ass clown of the highest order.
    You really do not want to meet me. Take that any way you want to but please do not put your own philosophical spin on my words, shithead.

Banned
    So you do realize that I am just fucking with you. Ha, you have no idea do you. You mate, are a delusional little boy and an ass clown of the highest order.
    You really do not want to meet me. Take that any way you want to but please do not put your own philosophical spin on my words, shithead.
    You’re just projecting your thoughts and feelings in an attempt to externalize the problem, trying to trick yourself into believing that these undesirable qualities actually belong to someone else, anyone else as long as they are not part of you.

As proof of this just look at your post above ^^^

What are you 60+ year old man?, you act like a passive aggressive teenage girl, using terms like “whatever” (Isn't that a term as a rebuttal the domain of teenage girls and gay men?) or “assclown” and other profanity because you didn’t get your way and were made to look like a fool. Then with the passive aggressive statements like “You really do not want to meet me” (still LMAO about this one)

Don’t forget it was you who came looking for an argument with me, I didn’t go looking for you. When that didn’t turn out so well, you start acting like a child who didn’t get their way.

Seriously are you a 13 year old girl or a gay man? I am leaning towards a closeted gay man as it would explain a lot.

Tez
    Ok where did this topic go

Its a fact there is the social climbers in Thai society Same as everywhere else. The forseen status of a Thai woman married to a falang guy will be lifted even if she doesn't want it. Money is king and you don't need a lot to be the queen of a village in the rural backblocks. I have seen problems first hand when the western guy stays in a village for an extended time. His wife just wants to get the hell out as she couldn't care for people dropping by to ask her opinion on shit that she couldn't care about especially when unless he is there they don't visit. Thais are hilarious to watch Better than TV
    Last edited by Tez; 16th February 2018 at 12:49.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    Ok where did this topic go

Its a fact there is the social climbers in Thai society Same as everywhere else. The forseen status of a Thai woman married to a falang guy will be lifted even if she doesn't want it. Money is king and you don't need a lot to be the queen of a village in the rural backblocks. I have seen problems first hand when the western guy stays in a village for an extended time. His wife just wants to get the hell out as she couldn't care for people dropping by to ask her opinion on shit that she couldn't care about especially when unless he is there they don't visit. Thais are hilarious to watch Better than TV
    Is a Thai girls status really lifted because she married a western guy?

My wife comes from 2 villages
    Her mom's side which is really poor and no one is involved with a farang. Anyone who is.....there is suspicion of where they met

Her dad's side, where she is closer to, is a pretty affluent area and I actually think girls with western husband's are actually looked down on there.

And in Vancouver all her friends are mostly middle class and could give a shit about what we have going on in our relationship

Maybe in some small villages where there is a lot of girls married to western guys and the new relative wealth shows

But I've been with my wife for 15 years and beyond commenting on the fact I treat her well....
    I just never really felt like other Thais were looking at us as some sort of goal or envy

Tez
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Is a Thai girls status really lifted because she married a western guy?

My wife comes from 2 villages
    Her mom's side which is really poor and no one is involved with a farang. Anyone who is.....there is suspicion of where they met

Her dad's side, where she is closer to, is a pretty affluent area and I actually think girls with western husband's are actually looked down on there.

And in Vancouver all her friends are mostly middle class and could give a shit about what we have going on in our relationship

Maybe in some small villages where there is a lot of girls married to western guys and the new relative wealth shows

But I've been with my wife for 15 years and beyond commenting on the fact I treat her well....
    I just never really felt like other Thais were looking at us as some sort of goal or envy
    Only going on what I have seen and been told by Tgirls all from different parts of the country. Thai guys don't say it though lol

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I think the "status" of a Thai woman/family can certainly be raised by money...especially if they move out of their villages and start a new life in a new less judgemental place like suburban BKK as M26's Thai family has done...

Money to live on, a better house than they could afford otherwise, tuition for the stepson at a school they would never have been able to dream of (probably the most important one as a major change can occur here in just one generation) , partner taking up a business management role which she would never have done without the confidence gained by living outside Thailand and being backed by an encouraging husband, a car...etc etc

However is a Thai woman's status increased by simply marrying a farang?..IMO not really if you don't count in the money aspect of it...after that it is up to each (Thai) individual in how they see it through their own eyes..some will be envious (mostly about the money rather than the farang), many will say "no, that's not for me no matter what"...some will just see it as a practical way for a Thai woman/family to face the world a little better and shrug their shoulders...

Of course we are talking about the poorer families here...once a Thai family is "middle class" and self sufficient, the need for money is much less and therefore the need for a farang in their lives is much reduced..its rare to see "monied" families with farangs in them...in fact at this level I would go as far as to say that a Farang husband is definitely looked upon suspiciously...as in "wtf would she marry a farang when she can have a nice Thai man?"...555

There is no definitive answer on this one...as always UP2 the one looking on in judgement

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I will add though that one area where I do see Thai's loving the existence of a farang is when kids are involved...Thai women go nuts over a leuk kreung kid here...they are absolutely adored...kind of a backhanded one though as its not the farang husband being adored..its their leuk kreung kid...555

and of course the higher up Thai society you go the less this phenomena exists...a more "Chinese" looking kid is often more favoured than a leuk kreung looking one at the higher levels

anyone doubting this should just have a look at the Thai soaps on TV...all the Thai actors look pretty much like they are leuk kreung and many have plastic surgery to achieve that "look"...
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    I think the "status" of a Thai woman/family can certainly be raised by money...especially if they move out of their villages and start a new life in a new less judgemental place like suburban BKK as M26's Thai family has done...

Money to live on, a better house than they could afford otherwise, tuition for the stepson at a school they would never have been able to dream of (probably the most important one as a major change can occur here in just one generation) , partner taking up a business management role which she would never have done without the confidence gained by living outside Thailand and being backed by an encouraging husband, a car...etc etc

However is a Thai woman's status increased by simply marrying a farang?..IMO not really if you don't count in the money aspect of it...after that it is up to each (Thai) individual in how they see it through their own eyes..some will be envious (mostly about the money rather than the farang), many will say "no, that's not for me no matter what"...some will just see it as a practical way for a Thai woman/family to face the world a little better and shrug their shoulders...

Of course we are talking about the poorer families here...once a Thai family is "middle class" and self sufficient, the need for money is much less and therefore the need for a farang in their lives is much reduced..its rare to see "monied" families with farangs in them...in fact at this level I would go as far as to say that a Farang husband is definitely looked upon suspiciously...as in "wtf would she marry a farang when she can have a nice Thai man?"...555

There is no definitive answer on this one...as always UP2 the one looking on in judgement
    That's a great post Nelson
    Fantastic actually

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    I agree with you, except for this part ^^^ whilst I agree it true about younger Thai's marrying older farangs which happens a lot in the poorer class, there is also a trend of middle class educated professional Thai's marrying similar middle class professional farangs of the same/similar age group.

And I am sure having a leuk kreung baby plays a part in it.

I am sure there were some articles about the trend a while ago. I can maybe do a search for them if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast