The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Another TG Question

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    We can't just let this topic about Thai families not wanting hugs to die a painful death in the face of the super natural world... But, right now I'm sitting in the UN Irish pub eating brunch, and there are TWO attractive blonde tourists wearing short shorts standing in the doorway that I would like to hug. Damn, it's a bugger getting old.
    We moved on from "free hugs" awhile ago and don't give the girls a #MeToo moment 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by phaisan View Post
    We moved on from "free hugs" awhile ago and don't give the girls a #MeToo moment 555
    Well, actually, the original topic was about Thai girls. You wanted to turn into some weird idea of coming back in the after life to comfort your dying children. But, you didn't say that. Instead you decided to say I was wrong for hurting when a close friend of mine is dying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Well, actually, the original topic was about Thai girls. You wanted to turn into some weird idea of coming back in the after life to comfort your dying children. But, you didn't say that. Instead you decided to say I was wrong for hurting when a close friend of mine is dying.
    You either don't understand anything I wrote or are delusional.

I never said anything about coming back in the after life to comfort dying children, nor did I say you where wrong for hurting.

You are clearly wrong on both these points.

What actually happen is you overreacted to an offer of comforting advice that you didn't understand and lashed out with a personal attack because of your misunderstanding.

Much the same way Sydney did, (BTW Sydney still waiting for the apology) with his accusation shifting and ultimate back down and disappearing act.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by phaisan View Post
    You either don't understand anything I wrote or are delusional.

I never said anything about coming back in the after life to comfort dying children, nor did I say you where wrong for hurting.

You are clearly wrong on both these points.

What actually happen is you overreacted to an offer of comforting advice that you didn't understand and lashed out with a personal attack because of your misunderstanding.

Much the same way Sydney did, (BTW Sydney still waiting for the apology) with his accusation shifting and ultimate back down and disappearing act.
    Bill shit! I know exactly what you said. There is no way you can care for your dying offspring unless you live until you are 100.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112