The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 224
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Another TG Question

  1. #41
    Newby
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    8
    Hi

    M26
    Ok thanks for clearing that up about the scams not at that point yet and will not be at that stage for a long time,

    Distantpeak
    I hear you and going of my original post i would say the same thing, now she may or is sleeping with other customers i cant prove either way the evidence stacks up as i said in my original post that she is.

    I have accepted that scenario and made adjustments, but the bottom line is and i am being honest is we get on we have a laugh and i know what i am getting, the big risk is the emotional level can i keep it together lol well we are going to find out, I am going to be staying with her for 2 weeks with 5 days of that at her home city, so i could get re-attached and fall the same old trick. So yes i could be a glutton for punishment.

    To answer and i know its easier said then done, in my mind i have put myself at customer level, in other words i expect or have no expectations from her to me and vice verse, she will more then likely ask me for money for her being with me(which should be interesting), the key hear is i am more aware and therefore i Will be more switched on!

    In my original post the true he*df*ck for me was the introduction to the son who is only 10 or 11 cant remember, and coming from the west if the GF introduces you to the son and family then the relationship has moved on to another stage, obviously its not the same !

    Thanks

    CH
    Quarky likes this.

  2. #42
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18,012
    Quote Originally Posted by bspipe View Post
    Hi

    M26
    Ok thanks for clearing that up about the scams not at that point yet and will not be at that stage for a long time,

    Distantpeak
    I hear you and going of my original post i would say the same thing, now she may or is sleeping with other customers i cant prove either way the evidence stacks up as i said in my original post that she is.

    I have accepted that scenario and made adjustments, but the bottom line is and i am being honest is we get on we have a laugh and i know what i am getting, the big risk is the emotional level can i keep it together lol well we are going to find out, I am going to be staying with her for 2 weeks with 5 days of that at her home city, so i could get re-attached and fall the same old trick. So yes i could be a glutton for punishment.

    To answer and i know its easier said then done, in my mind i have put myself at customer level, in other words i expect or have no expectations from her to me and vice verse, she will more then likely ask me for money for her being with me(which should be interesting), the key hear is i am more aware and therefore i Will be more switched on!

    In my original post the true he*df*ck for me was the introduction to the son who is only 10 or 11 cant remember, and coming from the west if the GF introduces you to the son and family then the relationship has moved on to another stage, obviously its not the same !

    Thanks

    CH
    You should give her money for that 2 weeks
    But at a sort of VIP customer rate

    But in theory what you are doing is the correct way of doing it

    Almost like "dating" in the West
    Who gives a shit what she is up to when you aren't there until you are ready to make it serious

  3. #43
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,301
    A few stories of the many bar girls I've been with... Once they get beyond their late twenties they all start to see the advantage of having one man who will take care of their needs. Most will be happy to give up the bar scene if they can find Mr. Right. And, when they do they will remain faithful... providing the man is as well. If the man starts screwing around then all bets are off and it's back to square one.

    I've had many heart to heart talks with the working girls when they had no cause to lie in our discussions. I think I've come to know many of them in a friendship basis, rather than just as a client.

    Many of the working girls, who were former lovers of mine, met my son, and every one of them asked me if he was "available". My son is a straight arrow and doesn't mess around on his wife. He came to Thailand so we could ride motorbikes together and understand better what I was talking about. And, to meet my many friends. When I said Matthew was married and wasn't available they all looked sad and said... "I wish I could find a man like that."
    Hatari likes this.

  4. #44
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    48,514
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Yeah, so what's wrong with his initial post besides giving her money before knowing her well enough?

    He now will hopefully keep it on his terms
    Respect? How will any girl respect someone that gives them money so easily? Imagine if this was a Western girl (and there is no reason not to make this comparison)... imagine what she will be thinking about a guy that she has wrapped around her finger to the point of sending her monthly income when she hardly knew him...

    My advice is cut your losses and start again... enjoy Thailand and don't go looking for a girl.. if it happens it happens... and if the opportunity does come up again.. don't blow it by being too keen...
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  5. #45
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    9,559
    Just be observant in the village. Especially at dinner time. If she says they are having a big bbq. And you don't see any meat. Then you are the main course..
    Quarky, Gazmac, OZZYGUY and 1 others like this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  6. #46
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,742
    of course the other scam is they convince you they are into you and try to get you and others to send them money from OS...which you now seem aware of 55

    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Just be observant in the village. Especially at dinner time. If she says they are having a big bbq. And you don't see any meat. Then you are the main course..
    yeah,that ol scam.

    Quarky and OZZYGUY like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  7. #47
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    48,514
    Though the OP is quite lean so he may be deemed too stringy for a pot...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  8. #48
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Though the OP is quite lean so he may be deemed too stringy for a pot...
    yes,i think the OP should resist any attempt by them to fatten him up.
    Quarky likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  9. #49
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Respect? How will any girl respect someone that gives them money so easily? Imagine if this was a Western girl (and there is no reason not to make this comparison)... imagine what she will be thinking about a guy that she has wrapped around her finger to the point of sending her monthly income when she hardly knew him...

    My advice is cut your losses and start again... enjoy Thailand and don't go looking for a girl.. if it happens it happens... and if the opportunity does come up again.. don't blow it by being too keen...
    But he stopped giving her money and has set his limits

    If he sticks to them, he'd have zero issue with respect

    And actually he probably gained her respect by cutting her off, IMO
    Gazmac likes this.

  10. #50
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,990
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    But he stopped giving her money and has set his limits

    If he sticks to them, he'd have zero issue with respect

    And actually he probably gained her respect by cutting her off, IMO
    she's probably already found someone to buy one of his kidneys 555
    Quarky, justcruzing1 and OZZYGUY like this.

  11. #51
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    9,559
    You got any gold teeth bspipe? 555
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  12. #52
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Though the OP is quite lean so he may be deemed too stringy for a pot...
    Maaybe a wooden stick through his ass out his mount and bbq him..

  13. #53
    Tez
    Tez is offline
    Cadet Gold Tez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    297
    This is my opinion made up from my own experiences.
    2 weeks with the same girl Aghhh Really you are going to the village for 5 days That cane be fun under different circumstances. Can you speak Lao or Thai. Did you trade the shovel in for a backhoe. They might need to bury your body after. That BG has some bedroom skills. Be careful to sleep with an eye open. Oh and everyone in her family and that means the whole village will already of been told you said no more money after being over generous.
    Other than that enjoy the trip and send photos Some BM's might want a new picture to change out from the old one they have of her ...
    Tingtong likes this.

  14. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    But he stopped giving her money and has set his limits

    If he sticks to them, he'd have zero issue with respect

    And actually he probably gained her respect by cutting her off, IMO
    Please look at what you have written 555

    He has gotten respect because he has stop giving her money and set limits!!! is this what you really class as getting respect?

    I think she just shes it as a challenge, well that maybe overstating it as she probably has a lot of experience dealing with so called "limit" 555 So more likely a difficult sponsor.

    bspipe my advice is see yourself as nothing more than a customer, no expectations past this. If you do you will enjoy your time far better.

    The introduction to the son mean nothings, just a hook to get you in at worst, at best just being social. Your reading far to much into it. You need to understand Thai's don't have the same social norms that you do.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

  15. #55
    Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    8,389
    Quote Originally Posted by phaisan View Post
    I think she just shes it as a challenge, well that maybe overstating it as she probably has a lot of experience dealing with so called "limit" 555 So more likely a difficult sponsor.

    bspipe my advice is see yourself as nothing more than a customer, no expectations past this. If you do you will enjoy your time far better.

    The introduction to the son mean nothings, just a hook to get you in at worst, at best just being social. Your reading far to much into it. You need to understand Thai's don't have the same social norms that you do.
    would have to agree with this...but would change the word "challenge" to (still being seen as a) "chance"...

    Treat her as a friend/travel guide (who probably can't be trusted) with benefits who you pay (whislt in Thailand..for services rendered) who can show you about the country a bit and whose company you (hopefully) enjoy and you will be (hopefully) a whole lot happier...

    The minute the problems surmount the joy be prepared to walk...that's about the only way that this one is gonna work as I see it..but sranger things have happened in Thailand...up until this point she has been pushing the boundaries seeing just how much she can extort...
    Quarky, Gazmac, Ian Forbes and 1 others like this.

  16. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    would have to agree with this...but would change the word "challenge" to (still being seen as a) "chance"...
    I would agree with the disagreement, but I couldn't think of a word that fitted between these two that covers it.

  17. #57
    Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    8,389
    Quote Originally Posted by phaisan View Post
    I would agree with the disagreement, but I couldn't think of a word that fitted between these two that covers it.
    555...so you think he is less than a challenge and more than a chance...

  18. #58
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,740
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    555...so you think he is less than a challenge and more than a chance...
    From a business perspective, there is no challenge or even chance.. The TG gets to spent Sonkran with her family, they will have a party and the falang will pay for it. Win, win, can't lose..

    The problem for the TG is in the relationship part.. Because the more a Falang "loves" her, the more he wants to own and control her and makes problems over things you (in Thai culture) don't speak about...

    Opening herself to "love" makes her vulnerable, so after 2 break-up's already, she will be smart enough not to go there..
    Ian Forbes likes this.

  19. #59
    Tez
    Tez is offline
    Cadet Gold Tez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    297
    yep thats about it. I told a girl once what i felt She told me her feeliNgs dont count any more just her family. had a French guy on the hook i knew about . ่thats it for me P4P and Friends with benefits.

  20. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    555...so you think he is less than a challenge and more than a chance...
    No, to be an asshole, I think she see's him as an average catch, hoping to do better but wants to keep on the line in case she over estimates her value.

    Really not the type of girl I would be choosing.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •