The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Another TG Question

Newby

Another TG Question

Hi

First of all apologies as this is my first post and as is the case this post seeks advice/experience from those who may have been in the same situation.
    First things first a little introduction –
    I am from UK aged 54 weigh 70 KG (11 Stone), I keep fit and to be honest I think I look good 😊
    I have travelled to Thailand several times over the past 2 years specifically to visit my brother and the TG in question –
    So, to my dilemma, by the way I will be as honest as possible when detailing the events that have taken place –
    First a brief Description of TG –

• Aged 41
    • Has 1 son aged 10
    • Her family are in Isan
    • She works as a bar girl on bangle road
    • She is not a pole/bar dancer (Too old for that I think)
    • She works from 7 pm to 3 am (When I first met her back in 2016 she worked from 11am to 11pm in bar)
    • She rents an apartment 10 minutes by motorbike from work

I have known her for a few years we first met in November 2016 while I was playing pool, I asked her if she wanted to join in, now I have met one or two bar girls in my time and usually the response is “yes you buy me drink” followed by 2-3 girls arriving also looking for a drink, but on this occasion she approached me and looked me right in the eyes it felt like 20 secs but was more like 1-2 sec, but I thought it was strange at the time, we spent the remaining week together.

I came back to visit her in spring 2017 we had a good 2 weeks together although we did have a couple of heated arguments I put this down to culture differences. Once I had left I started to get the txt asking for money, having read lots of web sites and the warning signs when dating a TG she might as well held a big red flag at me, as a consequence we fell out.

We never unfriended each other on FB but we never spoke either. I returned to land of smiles this Xmas for 2 weeks, word soon got around that I was around and word got back to her, within 2 days of my holiday we were back together much to the annoyance of my Brother (he lives in Thailand) who believes all TBG are on the game.

We had an enjoyable time and discussed the following –

• Travelling to her home town to meet family (Spring 2018)
    • Applying for VISA

Both of the above she is keen for me to do, even going as far to introduce me to someone who has already been through the Visa process to save money.

I have also agreed to send her £250 / Month (10500BHT) not a great deal of money.

So, what is the problem!

Well everything seemed to be going fine up until 4 days ago, 4 weeks after I had returned to the UK.

• Not responding to my calls
    • Being off line for 15 – 16 hours (don’t forget she finish work at 3 am) of course this has obviously raised my suspicions.

I have not asked her directly why she is disappearing and not returning my calls until the next day, i could but i have a feeling it would quickly escalate into a argument.

If I was to be honest and follow all the advice I have read then the alarm bells should be going off and the answer would be simple Get Rid!! After all she ticks all the warning boxes.

• Works in a bar – Tick
    • Does not answer your calls – Tick
    • Disappears with no reason given – Tick
    • Asks for money – Tick
    • Has tattoos – Tick
    • Drinks – Tick
    • Smokes – Tick
    • Lots of western friends – Tick
    • Speaks good English – Tick
    • Pay for her to stay the night (2000BHT). These payments where before I started to send money I do not pay now.

Open and shut case, or it should be but this is the head F***K and is making me question any rational I might have.

Before I left she told me she had not seen her son for a year I dually bought the flight tickets for her go home for a week, during this week we Face Timed and she had her son with her he was shy at first but on the second call he managed to say hello, I was also introduced to her sister and ant.
    As mentioned she is keen for me to meet family although she is a little paranoid probably because they live in a poor area.
    She is pushing to get Visa (this will be her second visa to UK)
    I have told my Brother and his response is - all the family are in on it!

So, there it is in black and white I guess my question is –

• Would she really introduce me to her Son and some of her family knowing that she would start playing around and just to squeeze as much money out of me?
    • Would she be so keen on getting a Visa to visit me in the UK ?
    • Would she be so keen on me meeting family?

Am I reading too much into the long silences and reading to many negative stories.
    Is my brother right and they are all in on it.

Thanks for reading

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I think you know the answers...you are just not listening to yourself...555
    Distantpeak, Rivo, crispy and 3 others like this.

I am with your brother...

You hardly know her and are already sending her a lot of money a month.

It does sound like she has other guy interests... and you were pretty easy to hook by the sounds of it, so she probably feels like she can get you back with some excuse about no internet and time spent in hospital etc...

The family are likely complicit.

Make sure you know a girl much much better before making any sort of commitment...

How far away does your brother live from her? Can he check up on her easily enough? Just to see if she is still alive and well?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

The artist formally known as Wabbits wabbits's Avatar
    Come back and find one a little less intrenched in bar life. I am assuming she may have been in it.
    dare I say find a girl slightly younger.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    So where does she work?

I wouldn't send her money every month............it leads to you questioning it if it's real, it muddles the picture too much

If you go back often, then just see her on your holidays, treat it like you are dating and not exclusive

That is what I did for years

PS, she had her son old for a poorer TG, my wife is 35 and her son will be 18yrs old in 2 weeks
    Last edited by MarcTwoSix; 15th February 2018 at 00:42.

Newby
    Hi

thanks for your replies I see what you are saying and yes i am not listing to myself, but just to clarify -

Distantpeak - "How far away does your brother live from her? Can he check up on her easily enough? Just to see if she is still alive and well?"

He is about 1 -2 hrs away, FYI she has not yet disappeared for days on end, she falls silent when she starts work (understandable) she finishes at 3am i txt her goodnight etc - i do not get a reply until the next day usually around 8 hrs after she has finished work she does not even check her messages, of course this was not the case when i first returned back to the UK she would reply and face-time every night.

Alas as already mentioned it looks like i am on a looser what ever i try to do.

Thanks

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bspipe View Post
    Hi

thanks for your replies I see what you are saying and yes i am not listing to myself, but just to clarify -

Distantpeak - "How far away does your brother live from her? Can he check up on her easily enough? Just to see if she is still alive and well?"

He is about 1 -2 hrs away, FYI she has not yet disappeared for days on end, she falls silent when she starts work (understandable) she finishes at 3am i txt her goodnight etc - i do not get a reply until the next day usually around 8 hrs after she has finished work she does not even check her messages, of course this was not the case when i first returned back to the UK she would reply and face-time every night.

Alas as already mentioned it looks like i am on a looser what ever i try to do.

Thanks
    if she isn't replying until 8 hours later she is either with her boyfriend or customer.... cut your losses and move on

WTTB
    Distantpeak, Rivo and Mate like this.

Newby
    Black Horse Bangla Road Patong Beach, I totally agree sending money was a big mistake and raises my expectation and like you said it muddles the picture.

Yes she had son at 30, she has told me that ex husband lives in home city and that they still speak although she says he is re-married, apparently he was butterfly lol

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    WTTB bspipe.........if your brother lives in Thailand you need to listen to his advice IMO........you may be lucky and have found Mrs right......chances are she is shopping around looking for the best offer..........it's too early in your relationship to be sending a monthly allowance.......save your coin and keep shopping around and enjoying yourself
    Distantpeak and OZZYGUY like this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Just go to Pattaya Soi 6. Things are much simpler there...
    OZZYGUY and Cuzzy like this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    WTTB bspipe, I think you know the answer, move on buddy lots of great girls around. At her age and still working the bar its not a good thing.
    IMO Lots of western friends is not a good thing, bet most are guys. (customers)

Works in a bar – Tick
    Does not answer your calls – Tick
    Disappears with no reason given – Tick
    Asks for money – Tick
    Has tattoos – Tick
    Drinks – Tick
    Smokes – Tick
    Lots of western friends – Tick
    Speaks good English – Tick
    Pay for her to stay the night (2000BHT). These payments where before I started to send money I do not pay now.

Cadet Gold
    Plenty of BM's here who could keep an eye (or something) out for her, if the OP posted a pic.
    Stillearly likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    If she works in a bar - of course she goes with customers when you are not there.!
    Your brother is 100% right.
    Who brought her to the UK before? Maybe locate and talk to him?
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGee View Post
    Plenty of BM's here who could keep an eye (or something) out for her, if the OP posted a pic.
    Volunteering BM's to stalk some girl.

You're quickly turning out to be not only a moron , but creepy weirdo one.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Listen to your bro .

Banned
    Agree listen to your brother, surely if he lives here he would know a heap of much better women he can introduce you too, without the issues this one seems to have.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    You broke the 1st rule. Don't fall in love with a bar girl. WTTB
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Move on fella

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Try, 'Thai Friendly' Dating site . Heaps of keen chicks on there .

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Try, 'Thai Friendly' Dating site . Heaps of keen chicks on there .
    All the bar girls are on those sites... hoping to find "Mr. Right". ... or several Mr. Rights as the case may be.

Long distance romances do not work... unless you understand exactly what you are getting... and NOT getting.

I see nothing wrong with giving your money away to someone who probably needs it more than you... but understand that it is just charity and you get nothing back in exchange... unless it is the satisfaction that you've helped someone.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast