Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Opinions needed ?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Post #209 has been edited, before it ws a long post about whats going on with the girl. M26 posted #210 and me 211 so BG thought twice about his post and changed it all.

Although I somewhat agree with Paul I think he could have chosen his words better.
    Fuxk that
    A grown man coming on her constantly bragging abour trying to break up a relationship, then getting his panties in a bunch because some girl won't send him naked selfies

The guy is a tool who acts like he's 12yrs old

But he lives in the biggest cesspool in Asia where most expats who choose to live in Pattaya are losers and creeps so what do you expect
    OZZYGUY likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Post #209 has been edited, before it ws a long post about whats going on with the girl. M26 posted #210 and me 211 so BG thought twice about his post and changed it all.

Although I somewhat agree with Paul I think he could have chosen his words better.
    I was completely lost for a while but this clarifies it. It is hard to know what more can be said. Of course I feel for someone who has feelings but sees the person they like choose someone. But I never like someone continuously berating a guy that he doesn’t know on the basis of a bar girls b1tching.

I think bubbleguum is being defensive because he has gotten some negative posts, me included because he refuses to listen to advice and continues to portray himself as playing with this girl. But this is a friendly forum and texts can be misunderstood. So maybe we can all start again.

Oh, and did I hear someone say that patts is a cesspool full of freaks and distant speak saying I’d fit right in by hiding in plain sight 555.

Bubbleguum, if you want advice on this girl and you, maybe stick to the positive points and stop slagging off a guy about his weight and sexual prowess. For these alleged faults he is with her.
    Quarky and OZZYGUY like this.

^Hey, I fit in there too... and I'm a relative prude.. 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I keep repeating myself, but I will say it again. There is never a reason to get grumpy and make nasty comments. If you ask for advice and people give it honestly then accept it for what it is. If you don't like the advice, then don't follow it and do whatever you want. Then, accept what ever happens afterwards. Your choice. If someone tells me not to do something and I do it anyway and get hurt, or hurt someone else, then I have nobody to blame but myself.

I read all the questions and comments. I thought most of the advice was well thought out and given honestly. Why waste peoples time if you have no intention of following any advice asked for? If you just want to tell a story about loves begun and lost then leave it at that. We all have those stories. If you are a good story teller like Chob then we will enjoy them. Just don't make them derogatory about someone who can't defend themself.
    Quarky likes this.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112