The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Opinions needed ?

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegu View Post
    Ok, thanks for the answer, it's a good one.

She's 34 now, had the kid when she was 25-26 and the Dad cleared off. Mom died a few years ago and she doesn't have much to do with her Dad at all. I think she got on the game when the son was born ?
    probably the dad fucked around on her mother and she knew it.

I agree and I'd love to do that, I've been here a while now and have had a couple of long term relationships that I walked away from and was fine.

This little bitch though is way different to any girl I've EVER been with,UK or here, there's just that "something" between us that keeps dragging us back together and to be honest it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do when I've gone no contact with her because quite simply I like having her in my life. It's not like there's a shortage of girls here is it ? But the spark between us is crazy.
    That spark would could exist with a thousand other girls you haven't met yet, maybe you should try to chat up the pharmacist's assistant. Who is younger, never been a hooker and doesn't have kids or a fractured family life- in other words; stop thinking with your dick and use your head and tell her "you don't need her in your life". It will only get better with some time off at lest, then you'll get get your head straight and see wtf you are doing being the lover boy to some aging thai hooker, who is no doubt going make you the breadwinner for the rest of her life, and her son, the question is do you want to be that guy? Flick it quickly and things will be better for you, IMHO.
    bubblegu likes this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Just been told by her friend that she's off to live in ***** with this bloke as he's extended his work permit for a year and the son is going as well.
    Sometimes you might get the feeling that the Universe is trying to tell you something ... like it's time to move on

P.s I would be colder and blunter except that I was in a similar situation many years ago ... logic need not apply 555
    wabbits and OzzyDamo like this.
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe...

Ok last post for a while as I have to go and do some bits and pieces here.

When she started coming back to see me in January I had to take her to the bus to go back to the customer. What she doesn't know is that I have access to her facebook messenger, no good to me really as she only uses it to talk to her friends in Thai, but this time as soon as I got home I looked at it and she was messaging her best friend, her real best friend. I needed to know what was being said and if I was being taken for an idiot or not so I got a Thai girl I know to translate it for me. Later on I got 3 other Thai girls I knew to do the same and all came up virtually the same.

Where are you ?
    On the bus to *****
    I really love the man that take me to the bus and feel sorry I not with him but I want easy life more
    Then a bit of chit chat
    Then she says "I very sad and lonely there, no friends there"
    your becoming a detective, time for you to get off the bus Gus! your gut is right she's manipulating you and you are going along with it. How the fcuk can you love someone that would do these things to you is just plain ol'crazy. Time to remember who "you" is and what your worth to yourself.
    Last edited by OzzyDamo; 3rd April 2018 at 17:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Sometimes you might get the feeling that the Universe is trying to tell you something ... like it's time to move on

P.s I would be colder and blunter except that I was in a similar situation many years ago ... logic need not apply 555
    So is that what you'd say to yourself back then? tell us how you really feel about what you did! caught in a cock trap 555555555555555555555555

go to a go go tonite and ask for this song, get blind drunk and wake up tomorrow knowing "your the man!"
    Dupree likes this.

AKA Bubblegum Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    It sounds like you are a cheap Charlie or don't really have the financial backing and she knows this?

Nothing wrong with that..........you set your limit with her and that's actually a good thing

But if you aren't offering her much in terms of security, then she will be off with someone who can
    Nope, I'm not a cheap charlie at all, I know what you mean about security though, the bloke she's gone with is on western wages here and I'd say it'd be a well paid job wherever he went, she told me he'd think nothing of dropping 10k in one session in an agogo on drinks, tips etc but would crib at her for wanting a glass of red wine that may cost 200bt as opposed to a beer at 100bt ? Work that one out ?

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post

I think most of us have been in a similar situation at one point or another ?
    Minder likes this.

What I haven't said so far is that this with her is just one of a few problems going on for me at the minute. Last November after we'd broken up I had an operation, only a minor one and it turned out well or so I thought ? 10 days later it had gone tits up and become infected and I had to go back to hospital for another one, that killed December for me completely but at the same time I have a business here and I was still having to sort that out every day. Shattered does not describe how I felt plus I was having to the clinic twice a day to have dressings changed and to the hospital in Si Racha twice a week for check ups.
    January came and I was declared fit and so I started getting my life back in order, then she turned up and it was ok for the rest of the month.
    In late February I had a problem concerning the business and so in March I was running around trying to sort that out, as usual in Thailand you can guess that most of the problems involved money and a fair bit too !
    Now we come to April and the situation with her and now Songkran coming up and also low season kicks in and the business which has been at 100% for the past 7 months does a swallow dive !
    Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something ? Get out of Dodge and go home ?

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    I think most of us have been in a similar situation at one point or another ?
    ....and most of us should have listened to ourselves sooner .... if I hadn't got out I might have missed the perfect TG that I have been married to for 14 years as of last week .....

Sounds like yours has just given you the chance to ease out of your predicament ... take it ....
    PeteGill likes this.
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe...

Platinum
    Ok last post for a while as I have to go and do some bits and pieces here.

When she started coming back to see me in January I had to take her to the bus to go back to the customer. What she doesn't know is that I have access to her facebook messenger, no good to me really as she only uses it to talk to her friends in Thai, but this time as soon as I got home I looked at it and she was messaging her best friend, her real best friend. I needed to know what was being said and if I was being taken for an idiot or not so I got a Thai girl I know to translate it for me. Later on I got 3 other Thai girls I knew to do the same and all came up virtually the same.

Where are you ?
    On the bus to *****
    I really love the man that take me to the bus and feel sorry I not with him but I want easy life more
    Then a bit of chit chat
    Then she says "I very sad and lonely there, no friends there"
    And there you have your answer. You come second to his monthly allowance.
    Distantpeak, Minder and bubblegu like this.

Platinum
    What type of advice are you looking for? You are resorting to spying on someone to see her feelings. Someone who has left you. The other guy isn’t giving her big money 30k a month is 25 bucks a day. If you can’t give that maybe a go go girl is not the right choice for you.

You are putting yourself through heartache for stolen moments and rationalizing it by slagging a guy about his size and sexual prowess. He is with her though and you are not. Move on and find someone that fits with you and what you can offer.
    Distantpeak likes this.

Tez
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    The best thing you can do is to get stuck into someone else and try to stop feeling so emotionally attached to her.

If by some chance she says she wants to marry you then great, otherwise you won't feel so bad if she runs off into the sunset with this other guy.
    Easier said than done Feel for you Bubblegu Ina similar situation except I am not talking with the girl anymore. Actually that's her choice She pretty much told me last time I went to the farm. but As a fool I was waiting Now of course and time can help that means I am about ready possibly to move on Cant say yet. Lets see what May brings. I say walk away as you know now you will never be number 1 in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    Easier said than done Feel for you Bubblegu Ina similar situation except I am not talking with the girl anymore. Actually that's her choice She pretty much told me last time I went to the farm. but As a fool I was waiting Now of course and time can help that means I am about ready possibly to move on Cant say yet. Lets see what May brings. I say walk away as you know now you will never be number 1 in her life.
    Like you say Tez it's easier said than done and believe me my head is saying to walk away. It's close to 5 weeks of no contact now and even though we've done this before it doesn't get easier ! Plus it's still songkran around here so going out is a big no no too. Plus I've got my "should I stay or go" thing going on, that needs resolving sooner rather than later ?
    What happens in May for you ?

Tez
    May in Thailand will be a mixed bag The girl I like seems to of made her decision solid now I don't contact her as she rarely comments on a post anymore I am sure she is being controlled. Her choice as she sees it I guess. I have gone months with no contact Then we meet. So May will be 1 week in Hat Yai for a teaching course. No I wont be working in Thailand anytime soon. Anyway I don't hold a degree so work permits are an issue. Plus I can do it online from anywhere. I also prefer to work in Aus I will use it for online and freetime experience resume stuff, The next week or up to 10 days will be Patong. Eye surgery . She will know I am around by then as I haven't been unfriended yet. Its possible but not probable she will contact me. I wish. After that its either Chiang Mai or Bangkok or Udon Thani depending on the call. ha ha tortured much hey. She will always be the main reason I continue to travel Thailand weather I get to see her or not No point denying it.
    Cheers

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Sorry but it blows my mind you guys would chase girls in Thailand like this that have made decisions, whatever the reason, to not be with you

To be a bit blunt.....Thailand is a man's market
    You should have girls falling over you, not chasing some girl that chooses not to be with you
    Sure I understand emotions and not trying to act like a hard guy....we all fall for different girls

But it's a sea of available girls in Thailand and you will have a shit load of fun until you find the next one that brings out those same emotions

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Sorry but it blows my mind you guys would chase girls in Thailand like this that have made decisions, whatever the reason, to not be with you

To be a bit blunt.....Thailand is a man's market
    You should have girls falling over you, not chasing some girl that chooses not to be with you
    Sure I understand emotions and not trying to act like a hard guy....we all fall for different girls

But it's a sea of available girls in Thailand and you will have a shit load of fun until you find the next one that brings out those same emotions
    Everybody's different yes ? In my soon to be 12 years here I've probably been with less girls here than some blokes have in a month while they're on holiday ? Why ? because I like to have some sort of connection with a girl first, I've never been the sort for Soi 6 or naughty massage shops, it just doesn't do it for me.
    Each to their own in my opinion.
    Distantpeak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    May in Thailand will be a mixed bag The girl I like seems to of made her decision solid now I don't contact her as she rarely comments on a post anymore I am sure she is being controlled. Her choice as she sees it I guess. I have gone months with no contact Then we meet. So May will be 1 week in Hat Yai for a teaching course. No I wont be working in Thailand anytime soon. Anyway I don't hold a degree so work permits are an issue. Plus I can do it online from anywhere. I also prefer to work in Aus I will use it for online and freetime experience resume stuff, The next week or up to 10 days will be Patong. Eye surgery . She will know I am around by then as I haven't been unfriended yet. Its possible but not probable she will contact me. I wish. After that its either Chiang Mai or Bangkok or Udon Thani depending on the call. ha ha tortured much hey. She will always be the main reason I continue to travel Thailand weather I get to see her or not No point denying it.
    Cheers
    Good luck mate, I've accepted she's gone now and yes it stings a bit but f**k it now, other more serious issues for me to sort out now.

Hope the surgery goes well for you.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    because I like to have some sort of connection with a girl first, I've never been the sort for Soi 6 or naughty massage shops, it just doesn't do it for me.
    Each to their own in my opinion.
    I met this girl in November 2016, she was a gogo dancer. We hit it off straightaway like we’d known each other for years, she told me the first night we spent together that she wanted me and not my money. She moved in with me in December.
    We had minor problems but generally it was great between us, she had customers and I had no problem because it was her income
    Yet the girl you want is a gogo girl and you seam to be happy with her still having customers...........im I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Yet the girl you want is a gogo girl and you seam to be happy with her still having customers...........im I missing something?
    I'm not sure, are you missing something ?

We had a connection from day 1 BUT I went to see her 3-4 times more at her work before she came to my house and the first night we spent together there was no sex.

As for the customer thing, 3 of my girlfriends before this one were "good girls", 2 of these 3 were bigger liars than any Thai girl I've ever met, they made bargirls seem like amateurs, one was a university educated teacher at a private school, the other worked in some Russian tourist place in Bangkok. Let's just say that even today I still can't believe how much they lied and cheated behind my back.

At least Miss Gogo was honest with me and up front and for me as long as someone is being honest and straight I was ok with it. As she said to me, they're customers, they pay me you're my boyfriend and it made me smile when she'd tell me how much money she was making.

As I've said above, each to their own and everybody is different and we HAD a CONNECTION.
    Distantpeak likes this.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast