The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Opinions needed ?

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegu View Post
    I'm not sure, are you missing something ?

We had a connection from day 1 BUT I went to see her 3-4 times more at her work before she came to my house and the first night we spent together there was no sex.

As for the customer thing, 3 of my girlfriends before this one were "good girls", 2 of these 3 were bigger liars than any Thai girl I've ever met, they made bargirls seem like amateurs, one was a university educated teacher at a private school, the other worked in some Russian tourist place in Bangkok. Let's just say that even today I still can't believe how much they lied and cheated behind my back.

At least Miss Gogo was honest with me and up front and for me as long as someone is being honest and straight I was ok with it. As she said to me, they're customers, they pay me you're my boyfriend and it made me smile when she'd tell me how much money she was making.

As I've said above, each to their own and everybody is different and we HAD a CONNECTION.
    I don't think you'll find any answers here... every situation is unique... your heart will tell you what to do...
    bubblegu likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

AKA Bubblegum Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I don't think you'll find any answers here... every situation is unique... your heart will tell you what to do...
    I need to follow my head not my heart !

Now at long last songkran is over here so tomorrow I can start going out again without fear and sort out some other more serious issues here.

I need to follow my head not my heart !

Now at long last songkran is over here so tomorrow I can start going out again without fear and sort out some other more serious issues here.
    Faint head never won fair lady... 55
    bubblegu likes this.

Tez
    Good luck mate, I've accepted she's gone now and yes it stings a bit but f**k it now, other more serious issues for me to sort out now.

Hope the surgery goes well for you.
    Yeah cheers I have no doubt it will As to marctwosix I do meet and continue to meet all sorts of women on my trips Some of them were parts of my previous and brief TR. I dont pine but I do like a special girl as well One that is different from the others Same as the 2 wives I have had. A small point would be If I was to settle down and I am not intending on doing that anytime soon The one that got away would of been a good choice. I have one set to take care of me after my surgery for a few days 1500 a day When she leaves I will of healed so off to find another I go.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    I'm not sure, are you missing something ?

We had a connection from day 1 BUT I went to see her 3-4 times more at her work before she came to my house and the first night we spent together there was no sex.

As for the customer thing, 3 of my girlfriends before this one were "good girls", 2 of these 3 were bigger liars than any Thai girl I've ever met, they made bargirls seem like amateurs, one was a university educated teacher at a private school, the other worked in some Russian tourist place in Bangkok. Let's just say that even today I still can't believe how much they lied and cheated behind my back.

At least Miss Gogo was honest with me and up front and for me as long as someone is being honest and straight I was ok with it. As she said to me, they're customers, they pay me you're my boyfriend and it made me smile when she'd tell me how much money she was making.

As I've said above, each to their own and everybody is different and we HAD a CONNECTION.
    There is a Thai saying "Gkin rak maidai" which I think is appropriate..

Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    There is a Thai saying "Gkin rak maidai" which I think is appropriate..
    I may think that too if I had a clue what it said !

Tez
    I may think that too if I had a clue what it said !
    Cant eat love ha ha ha But you should know that

Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    Cant eat love ha ha ha But you should know that
    aha, yeah I've been told that, love don't buy food !

Platinum
    What is your best scenario in your head? I.e if you could wave a wand and everything work out, what would that be? So you are together, but you would always know that she chose 750 bucks for 1 month over you. Can you live with that or would it eat away at you until you both despised each other? Because that is no way to live. Also this unbelievable connection, I can understand because I felt it too. But is it a real connection or is it the best you had in a long time that you are bugging it up in your head? Like what is that connection made of....what are your conversations about, or what makes you believe that this is forever? You can’t fall for someone so quick. Don’t make rash decisions. She doesn’t care for you if she can hurt you for temporary money. Just take care of yourself.
    bubblegu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    What is your best scenario in your head? I.e if you could wave a wand and everything work out, what would that be? So you are together, but you would always know that she chose 750 bucks for 1 month over you. Can you live with that or would it eat away at you until you both despised each other? Because that is no way to live. Also this unbelievable connection, I can understand because I felt it too. But is it a real connection or is it the best you had in a long time that you are bugging it up in your head? Like what is that connection made of....what are your conversations about, or what makes you believe that this is forever? You can’t fall for someone so quick. Don’t make rash decisions. She doesn’t care for you if she can hurt you for temporary money. Just take care of yourself.
    Good post and I'll try to answer a few things. First of all I can't remember saying I believed this would last forever, it was more a question of what was she playing at by coming back at me when she was getting nothing ( money ) from me ? I think the answer to that now is / was that she wasn't sure what the customer was going to be doing and that she wanted to know she had her safety net in place, even though when she first told me he maybe extending his stay she said she still wanted to see me as they'd be coming back to Pattaya a couple of times a month.

We talked about everything and anything, how many girls here have an opinion about Somali pirates ? We were watching a movie about them and we could talk about that !

I don't have a best case scenario in my head, as far as I'm concerned now she has made her bed and can lie in it. I may f**k about trying to decide on a decision but when I decide something I'm stubborn and will generally stick with it and my decision now is I'm never going to contact her again, connection or no connection I need to move on now.

I don't think she realises that once she moves to ***** with her son and he's paid the school fees her money will be dropping drastically because any man with the slightest bit of sense will point out to her that she doesn't need 30,000bt per month as he is paying for her sons upkeep etc now and not her. I'd say he'll cut the money by at least half ? He earns a lot but from what she's told me he can be a real moaner and cheap charlie sometimes with regards to money.

Anyway, my decision has been made on this issue now. Now I need to sort out my other issue and then I'll be sorted........until the next issue at least !
    PeteGill likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

I don't think she realises that once she moves to ***** with her son and he's paid the school fees her money will be dropping drastically because any man with the slightest bit of sense will point out to her that she doesn't need 30,000bt per month as he is paying for her sons upkeep etc now and not her. I'd say he'll cut the money by at least half ? He earns a lot but from what she's told me he can be a real moaner and cheap charlie sometimes with regards to money.

least !
    I love that he seems to have given her a decent amount of money and she still looks at him as a moaner and cheap Charlie

I swear these Thai girls, my wife included, have no fcuking clue about the real world

Sure some guys can hold over them what money they are giving to the girl

But some of these girls think money grows on trees.........they act all appreciative and then are back at it the next week not realizing how much is going to them

My wife is pretty good, and she doesn't waste money but the other she sent me a text reminding me I had to send money for something and it just pissed me off for some reason

Every 6 months or so........I do have to remind her how much I have laid out..........even when all of it is necessary

Just to brings things back in check

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I love that he seems to have given her a decent amount of money and she still looks at him as a moaner and cheap Charlie

I swear these Thai girls, my wife included, have no fcuking clue about the real world

Sure some guys can hold over them what money they are giving to the girl

But some of these girls think money grows on trees.........they act all appreciative and then are back at it the next week not realizing how much is going to them

My wife is pretty good, and she doesn't waste money but the other she sent me a text reminding me I had to send money for something and it just pissed me off for some reason

Every 6 months or so........I do have to remind her how much I have laid out..........even when all of it is necessary

Just to brings things back in check
    That is all so true.

I'm currently having issues with an ex from 3 years ago, very long story short but she's saying that because of something that happened while we were together I owe her 5000bt now that she has had to pay in some new tax or another ???

When I asked her what happened to the Honda PCX I gave her when we split she said she sold it for 50,000bt ! Use some of that or some of the other money I paid you to help your family I said, that was before she replied, not now. I started banging my head against the wall at that stage.

These stories warm the cockles of one's heart... money... or love by any other name would smell just as sweet...

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    These stories warm the cockles of one's heart... money... or love by any other name would smell just as sweet...
    Well any married couple has financial bumps
    I just think its doubly so at times with a TG because a lot of them
    A) don't have a clue about the real world
    B) have such "poor me" attitudes that it is all about them. Them and their family are the only ones who have problems in the world
    bubblegu likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I will repeat what I wrote in the "Samui webcam" thread. It's more appropriate here.

I'm always amused at men who think the Thai lady they are "sponsoring", and who they met in a bar, is going to remain true and faithful. There is a lot of truth to the old tale... "You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl."

And, why would they? I see nothing wrong with helping lady friends, who work in bars, with a little extra cash. They usually need it more than we do. I don't see anything wrong with "sharing" a nice lady. You are getting something and she is getting something. Hell, I encourage them to find a nice guy to settle down with... if they can find one. That is what most of them are looking for. Sometimes it works, but more often it doesn't. Nothing wrong with that.

What man in a western society worries about how many lovers their wife had when she was single for 15 years before they got married?

How many of us are willing to give up what we have in our native country, be it Europe, North America or Australia, and choose to live in Thailand where you are not allowed to own anything of value in your name? For some it works and great on them, but for the vast majority we have to earn a living elsewhere for long periods of time.
    justcruzing1 likes this.

Tez
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I will repeat what I wrote in the "Samui webcam" thread. It's more appropriate here.

I'm always amused at men who think the Thai lady they are "sponsoring", and who they met in a bar, is going to remain true and faithful. There is a lot of truth to the old tale... "You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl."

And, why would they? I see nothing wrong with helping lady friends, who work in bars, with a little extra cash. They usually need it more than we do. I don't see anything wrong with "sharing" a nice lady. You are getting something and she is getting something. Hell, I encourage them to find a nice guy to settle down with... if they can find one. That is what most of them are looking for. Sometimes it works, but more often it doesn't. Nothing wrong with that.

What man in a western society worries about how many lovers their wife had when she was single for 15 years before they got married?

How many of us are willing to give up what we have in our native country, be it Europe, North America or Australia, and choose to live in Thailand where you are not allowed to own anything of value in your name? For some it works and great on them, but for the vast majority we have to earn a living elsewhere for long periods of time.
    Not that I saw a Samui Web cam but I agree in most. Ian,

I think its an internal safety mechanism I have developed over the last 30 yrs of marriages which wont enable me to commit to a Thai girl as yet. Even a normal lady with a gov job or other. As I have met them as well as the many different Bar girl types. As soon as I became aware that possession doesn't exist and Funnily enough it took a working girl to enlighten me on that fact, I am now more open to a relationship with a Thai lady.
    It's an interesting journey to see their selfless attitude towards family from the outside looking in. I wonder if I would appreciate it as much from within. I would like to think so.
    I am only talking about the honest ones. I rarely ever hook up with a tattooed in non traditional style woman as they quickly show their gold digging stripes anyway. Great for ST but that's it. In saying that western woman with tatts never interested me either. I think I have lived a sheltered life ha ha. Its great to open your eyes occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post

And yet you the starter of this thread who has lived in Thailand for a long time who has said that the "regular girls" were more dishonest than the BG's he's been involved, or just as much

And I've seen just as many guys gets screwed over by "regular girls" as they have by BG's.............and at times at a much higher $ value

Most guys that get taken from any Thai girl, BG or regular girl.........because they start showering a girl they barely know with money............plain and simple
    You will never get a girl's true feelings doing that and most important, her respect
    OZZYGUY and Tez like this.

Tez

And yet you the starter of this thread who has lived in Thailand for a long time who has said that the "regular girls" were more dishonest than the BG's he's been involved, or just as much

And I've seen just as many guys gets screwed over by "regular girls" as they have by BG's.............and at times at a much higher $ value

Most guys that get taken from any Thai girl, BG or regular girl.........because they start showering a girl they barely know with money............plain and simple
    You will never get a girl's true feelings doing that and most important, her respect
    I learn't that a couple years ago Interesting to see the girls that keep contact with only a little sponsoring too

Is that word respect even in the Thai language ?

What I will never understand is these Thai girls that will go for the money and are willing to suffer the total lack of respect from these customers, sure there are men that treat the girls as equals but there's so many that have the girls on a retainer and treat them like shit.

Miss Gogo has very often come to see me and is complaining about this customer and the way he behaves when they're out and about and also about how lazy he is and basically treats her like an employee and not a person. I will never understand this face thing either ? When they go out she gains face by him buying her friends drinks etc but then loses it when he starts playing with other girls while she's with him, she said she didn't care that he does it but she would have killed me if I did the same when we were out. I understand why they stick with the customers as they're generally lazy and just want the money but part of me will never understand how they can allow themselves to be treated like this ? He has no respect for her, she has none for him and more importantly she has no self respect. Is that a life I'd want ? No way.

How many of these girls know their husband / sponsor are playing away and accept it and don't really care just to keep on the gravy train ? Yet ask the husband / sponsor what they'd do if they found out she was doing the same and 99% will say they're paying them and he can do what he likes but if she did the same they'd kick them out ASAP.

Ah well, as I said earlier, she's made her bed now and she has to lie in it, let's see what happens in a few months of them living in ***** away from her friends etc in Pattaya, her son can be a handful and from what she's told me the customer basically doesn't want much at all to do with him whereas I tried to get him involved which she liked.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    .How many of us are willing to give up what we have in our native country, be it Europe, North America or Australia, and choose to live in Thailand where you are not allowed to own anything of value in your name?
    You do know you are allowed to own gold, cars, condo's and MB's??
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast