The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Opinions needed ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    Hatari adds a lot of interesting information about the area he lives in, his wife's work and places he travels to.
    Unlike some others who only look for another BM to abuse.
    You must be just about through the membership list by now pheasant.
    Its disabuse Barry, get it right 555

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Yeah we need a pussy thread. Or a cock and pussy thread for those that like cocks. Attachment 15608
    Seeing you like to start threads about assholes, go ahead its only fitting 555

Many here have a love of Thai cocks. 555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phaisan View Post
    Its disabuse Barry, get it right 555
    You don't understand 555!

If you want to persist in using what you think is my actual name (555!) why don't you introduce yourself and tell us yours?
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Banned

If you want to persist in using what you think is my actual name (555!) why don't you introduce yourself and tell us yours?
    If you think that I think its your name or care for that matter, then you are sadly mistaken.

Anyway, thank you for outing yourself publicly that you still read my post, as its just proves I was right about you.

Banned

No reply? even after you have outed yourself as a follower? you must be kicking yourself for that stupid slip up.

No, no keep up the charade that your not a mere follower. 555 I am sure their is someone, somewhere that believes its Barry.

AKA Bubblegum Cadet Bronze
    Just an update, 2 nights ago, dead on 10 weeks no contact and I wake up for a piss and look at my phone, loads of Line messages from her, I couldn't be arsed to read them so had a look when I woke up later. She was sorry and hoped I was ok etc etc... I just replied that thanks I'm doing fine and hoped she and her son were happy now in *****.

Last night I couldn't sleep for love nor money and at 2am the messages started. Basically it's happened as I told her it would happen, he has slashed her money from 30k a month to 3k a week, the promised house to live in has not happened and her, her son and him are living in a small studio condo. The once a month trips to Pattaya are every week as he wants to party, he apparently doesn't like the family thing so much after all. When they come here her son stays in ***** with some old lady taking care of him.

She was begging me last night to meet her so she could see me again and talk and has said she's made a big mistake and her and her son are not happy at all. I've told her I'm busy but maybe able to meet for a coffee ?

I'll probably meet her if she can get away from him but on neutral ground. I'm not going down the sex route with her again that is for sure as I'd lose too many bets that would cost me good money !
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Tez
    Cake and eat it too. Better not to talk at with her. She will move to the second best guy after you next unless she has allready.
    Sorry you replied to her or you might be later. Dont forget Done it once Will Do it again and again.

Platinum
    Bizarre that you updated tonight because I was just thinking how things were going. Also I was wondering why it was so easy for me to give you advice and could see exactly what was happening. The reason I was thinking this was I have a tattoo which I hopefully will put up later which is a reminder that I cannot follow my own advice when it comes to a particular person. Of all the nights for an update, eerie that it was now.

Anyways, my advice still stands. Don’t fall for the mind games. She is seeing if you will jump when she clicks her fingers. She has admitted she is texting because his money didn’t materialize.
    Ian Forbes and bubblegu like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    It never hurts to be friendly, bubblegu. Just don't get involved again. Once is enough. People who screwed me over were politely told we are through, and no hard feelings. I was just no longer interested.

However, I always tried to keep somewhat detached after my second marriage ended. Only Pui sort of broke down the barriers, but that is because she was too nice. That ended with her death this year.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblegu View Post
    I'm not going down the sex route with her again that is for sure as I'd lose too many bets that would cost me good money !
    Sounds like you are going to pay out at some point down the line, how much is the damage going to be? Could be a record for a short time, 5555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    Bizarre that you updated tonight because I was just thinking how things were going. Also I was wondering why it was so easy for me to give you advice and could see exactly what was happening. The reason I was thinking this was I have a tattoo which I hopefully will put up later which is a reminder that I cannot follow my own advice when it comes to a particular person. Of all the nights for an update, eerie that it was now.

Anyways, my advice still stands. Don’t fall for the mind games. She is seeing if you will jump when she clicks her fingers. She has admitted she is texting because his money didn’t materialize.
    I'd be the same in offering advice to you or anyone, got a friend going through similar now but his case is so obviously money, we can all see it, he can't or can but won't accept it. Strange you should say about your tattoo, I had one done a couple of weeks ago to remind me of something !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    Sounds like you are going to pay out at some point down the line, how much is the damage going to be? Could be a record for a short time, 5555
    Honestly mate this one has cost me sweet FA financially, let's say that last time around Jan to Mar it maybe cost me a "loan" of 2000bt, 300bt to the woman that was looking after her son and my old microwave that I gave her when I bought a new one.

The bet I'd lose are a barfine at Billabong and 3 beers, so about 500-550bt ? I'm going to win that bet !

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    It never hurts to be friendly, bubblegu. Just don't get involved again. Once is enough. People who screwed me over were politely told we are through, and no hard feelings. I was just no longer interested.

However, I always tried to keep somewhat detached after my second marriage ended. Only Pui sort of broke down the barriers, but that is because she was too nice. That ended with her death this year.
    I am on good terms with the ex's I know here, it was strange that about 3 weeks ago 2 ex's, 1 from the UK and 1 from here both got in touch and added me on facebook.

If they had shit on me big time then I'd have told them where to go but where does being nasty get you, many people have told me to tell this one to F off, why do that ? I'll always be grateful to this one because last year I collapsed and was taken to hospital and despite the fact we'd had a fall out she was here at my house in 10 minutes wearing her pyjamas after my neighbour called her and she came to the hospital and stayed and sorted out everything for me. She has a good side as do most of them somewhere.
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    Cake and eat it too. Better not to talk at with her. She will move to the second best guy after you next unless she has allready.
    Sorry you replied to her or you might be later. Dont forget Done it once Will Do it again and again.
    I'm going with the mindset of she has made the effort to contact me so I'm game to meet, it's just been arranged and we'll be meeting at her old room later this afternoon and probably going somewhere for a coffee. Maybe a better idea is for me to take a cup and go 7-11 and buy the 3 in 1 as I know her and her mate will be doing some catching up.

Platinum
    I was engaged to an Irish girl and she was the love of my life. I was young but we were stupidly in love. She went on to do a PhD in Psychology. Her classmates were friendly enough but clearly looked down on me because they perceived their pseudo intellect made them better than me. I noticed she went out with them more while I hung out with her brother. We all lived together. Her friend broke up with her boyfriend of 5 years and admitted she had a thing for one of the class. I had a feeling something was up but I ignored it. She broke up with me but we got back together. A week later she asked me to move out as she needed time to think. The night before one of my final exams she slept with the guy. She texted me just before I went into the exam and admitted it. It crushed me. She told me after that she had begun to analyze me and all her classmates outlined all my flaws.

For the next decade I thought about her every day. Even when in relationships, I did it and sabotaged every one. About 4 years she reached out to me and we met up. Bizarrely only lived a mile away from each other. Had a great evening and I believed there was something there. She texted me the next day and said the only reason she met up was to reenforce to herself that she made the right decision and that I’m a flawed human being. I never believed in pure selfishness until I read that. Even after that I still have the same feelings. Sometimes, even when you know that they are the wrong person you see differently. Tread carefully.

Worst thing is she is not the one who has ruined me emotionally. Every text or call is analyzed. Also, I have no interest in any girl who is ideal for me and shows how much they like me. There is a girl who on paper is my perfect match. She texted me last night and asked me to go to hers. I couldn’t be bothered. I slept with her last week but felt nothing. My mates think I’m crazy and maybe I am. But can not explain it.
    bubblegu likes this.

Tez
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblegu View Post
    I'm going with the mindset of she has made the effort to contact me so I'm game to meet, it's just been arranged and we'll be meeting at her old room later this afternoon and probably going somewhere for a coffee. Maybe a better idea is for me to take a cup and go 7-11 and buy the 3 in 1 as I know her and her mate will be doing some catching up.
    Lucky enough for me None of the women I have met send me messages like that. Most will like a post or picture on Line App or FB .
    I can say to you what I beleive is the best option But lol I am not sure if I would follow my own advice ha ha,

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    bubblegu likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I was engaged to an Irish girl and she was the love of my life. I was young but we were stupidly in love. She went on to do a PhD in Psychology. Her classmates were friendly enough but clearly looked down on me because they perceived their pseudo intellect made them better than me. I noticed she went out with them more while I hung out with her brother. We all lived together. Her friend broke up with her boyfriend of 5 years and admitted she had a thing for one of the class. I had a feeling something was up but I ignored it. She broke up with me but we got back together. A week later she asked me to move out as she needed time to think. The night before one of my final exams she slept with the guy. She texted me just before I went into the exam and admitted it. It crushed me. She told me after that she had begun to analyze me and all her classmates outlined all my flaws.

For the next decade I thought about her every day. Even when in relationships, I did it and sabotaged every one. About 4 years she reached out to me and we met up. Bizarrely only lived a mile away from each other. Had a great evening and I believed there was something there. She texted me the next day and said the only reason she met up was to reenforce to herself that she made the right decision and that I’m a flawed human being. I never believed in pure selfishness until I read that. Even after that I still have the same feelings. Sometimes, even when you know that they are the wrong person you see differently. Tread carefully.

Worst thing is she is not the one who has ruined me emotionally. Every text or call is analyzed. Also, I have no interest in any girl who is ideal for me and shows how much they like me. There is a girl who on paper is my perfect match. She texted me last night and asked me to go to hers. I couldn’t be bothered. I slept with her last week but felt nothing. My mates think I’m crazy and maybe I am. But can not explain it.
    When you have been deeply burnt it does scar you. Even though you can get over it, and maybe even find someone better, the scar is still there and it affects your thinking.

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    When you have been deeply burnt it does scar you. Even though you can get over it, and maybe even find someone better, the scar is still there and it affects your thinking.
    There is not one person over 30 that hasn’t got burned at some point in their lives. Shouldn’t affect how you think but it does. For me I only seem to be interested in dysfunctional relationships. But to see someone do it after knowing someone for a week or a very short time takes explaining. But again I cannot talk.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar

Is that your self-image?
    "I am a bastard and cannot respect someone who can't see that"?

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    Is that your self-image?
    "I am a bastard and cannot respect someone who can't see that"?
    �� no. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast