The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Opinions needed ?

AKA Bubblegum Cadet Bronze

Opinions needed ?

Maybe it's been covered here or discussed already but if it has I can't find it.

My question came up recently and is not simple I think ?.

Most girls have a significant other or so we're told, when the girls go with a customer LLT, ie over a few months, can they mostly cut off their SO while they are away with the customer ?. By away I mean in a different town or city to Pattaya, do they really just class them as customers and no more ?.

Personally I'm not sure they can differentiate sometimes but everyone I've spoken with says they can easily, what are your opinions ?

I will add more later as this is just a stsrter

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Hard to generalise with a Q like that.
    Some girls might have a Thai husband/BF or whatever while many wont.
    Some are good at filtering calls while with a customer and others aren't.

Generally after spending some time with a BG you'll pick up if they are attached to their phone and someone in the background or not....you gotta suck it and see basically.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

I met this girl in November 2016, she was a gogo dancer. We hit it off straightaway like we’d known each other for years, she told me the first night we spent together that she wanted me and not my money. She moved in with me in December.
    We had minor problems but generally it was great between us, she had customers and I had no problem because it was her income and she was honest with me about it. Unlike other so called good girls I'd been involved with !
    In June/July last year she had a customer at the gogo take a liking to her, American and working and living here, he was paying her big money to go with him, her friends told me she laughed about him saying he paid too much, he was fat, ugly and sex was quick.
    In August she told me he wanted her to go and live with him in his home city but they’d be back every weekend so she could see me. She said it was low season and just a well paid holiday for her, other girls I spoke to said for the money he was paying they would have gone.
    Aug/Sept/Oct she was with him but coming back here to see her son (me) but we were having problems mainly due to the fact that he was/is an arrogant bastard that treats her like shit and she accepted it.
    End of October I said enough and ended it, told her to let me know when he had gone back to the USA, there had been many arguments and it was hurting us both.
    There was no contact at all until mid December when she came to my house. We talked, she told me she missed me and had cried at night thinking about me.
    Do you love him? No, I love his money and then she added the sex was still shit and she still didn’t orgasm. She told me she loved me and missed me, gave me a hug and a kiss and went.

She said he’d extended his contract too.
    Mid January this year she called me, could she come and see me as she had a problem with her phone and thought I could help (pathetic excuse to visit).
    We talked, still loved me,missed me. We ended up in bed.
    She came to see me whenever possible and left him to come to me on Valentines Day. A few days after Valentines it all went wrong when someone messaged him to tell him she had been with me on Valentines night and she was scared shitless he would stop paying her etc so she stopped contact with me as she had also convinced herself that his old phone she was using had spyware on it ??
    I have tried to end it after this but quite simply I still feel a spark with her like I've not felt before even after nearly 18 months of knowing her, 2 weeks ago I said no more but she called again crying saying please, she needed me in her life and loved me. I have gone no contact on her and she is with him so cannot call me.
    She had told me he was going away at the end of March for a month and may not be coming back to Thailand so at the minute she's with him and I would imagine desperately milking him before he goes.
    Far more to tell but too long.
    Advice ?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Run.....and don't look back.
    obes, OZZYGUY, Hatari and 1 others like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    ^Stop kidding yourself you're in a relationship and enjoy her company if and when possible..

Either that or take the financial responsibility to "take care" and be her boyfriend..
    bubblegu likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Hatari's Avatar
    desperately milking him

still loved me,missed me. We ended up in bed.
    "Next customer please"
    Cuzzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    ^Stop kidding yourself you're in a relationship and enjoy her company if and when possible..

Either that or take the financial responsibility to "take care" and be her boyfriend..
    He's paying her silly money, no way could I afford to do it or even want to do it, 30-40k a month and feeds and waters her.

I think my main question is why is she staying in contact with me, taking me to her sons birthday party where all her old friends are who know me anyway, "do you bring him here ?" I asked her, "no, he doesn't want to come, he gave me money to pay for the food and went".

So, why is she staying in contact with me, coming to see me for sex, that's what I'm struggling to understand because what's in it for her ?

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegu View Post
    He's paying her silly money, no way could I afford to do it or even want to do it, 30-40k a month and feeds and waters her.

I think my main question is why is she staying in contact with me, taking me to her sons birthday party where all her old friends are who know me anyway, "do you bring him here ?" I asked her, "no, he doesn't want to come, he gave me money to pay for the food and went".

So, why is she staying in contact with me, coming to see me for sex, that's what I'm struggling to understand because what's in it for her ?
    We are taught to believe that sex and love go together and that this sexual relationship is number one..
    Than we project this to a relationship with a Thai Gogo dancer.. Hope you can see how this is silly...

I don't know the girl, but chances are that she was raised by her grandmother, didn't see a lot of her parents (if dad was still around) because they were off working somewhere, but was trained to believe the parents were the most important people in her life, because they gave her the gift of life!
    Probably at 14 or 16 years she stopped school to go work to provide for the family, had herself knocked-up by some Thai boy, who probably ran when the word pregnancy was spoken, went back to the village to give birth and sent of after a month or two to find herself a job with which she could support son-mother and grandma...

So logically she sees that the strongest relationships in her life don't depend on spending time with each-other, nor on sex, but depend on commitment and responsibility..
    Sex to her can only be a commodity to be marketed (no offence, but that is her job) and carries little value..

Apparently she sees you as good company, someone she wants to spent time with whenever she has the chance, someone she is not afraid to bring to her family and friends..
    Closest thing to "love" as a working gogo-girl can afford imo, so good for you... or not?

We are taught to believe that sex and love go together and that this sexual relationship is number one..
    Than we project this to a relationship with a Thai Gogo dancer.. Hope you can see how this is silly...

I don't know the girl, but chances are that she was raised by her grandmother, didn't see a lot of her parents (if dad was still around) because they were off working somewhere, but was trained to believe the parents were the most important people in her life, because they gave her the gift of life!
    Probably at 14 or 16 years she stopped school to go work to provide for the family, had herself knocked-up by some Thai boy, who probably ran when the word pregnancy was spoken, went back to the village to give birth and sent of after a month or two to find herself a job with which she could support son-mother and grandma...

So logically she sees that the strongest relationships in her life don't depend on spending time with each-other, nor on sex, but depend on commitment and responsibility..
    Sex to her can only be a commodity to be marketed (no offence, but that is her job) and carries little value..

Apparently she sees you as good company, someone she wants to spent time with whenever she has the chance, someone she is not afraid to bring to her family and friends..
    Closest thing to "love" as a working gogo-girl can afford imo, so good for you... or not?
    Ok, thanks for the answer, it's a good one.

She's 34 now, had the kid when she was 25-26 and the Dad cleared off. Mom died a few years ago and she doesn't have much to do with her Dad at all. I think she got on the game when the son was born ?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Run as fast as you can.....and don't go back.....ever.
    Fix it for you Moo.
    wabbits and OzzyDamo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegu View Post
    Ok, thanks for the answer, it's a good one.

She's 34 now, had the kid when she was 25-26 and the Dad cleared off. Mom died a few years ago and she doesn't have much to do with her Dad at all. I think she got on the game when the son was born ?
    I would say at 34 she is approaching her due-by date as a gogo dancer, so she must be exploring her options for retirement. Waiting for you or anybody else to make a commitment that will "secure" her and her son's future..

Question is, are you ready and in the position to make that commitment?
    Distantpeak and OzzyDamo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Run.....and don't look back.
    I agree and I'd love to do that, I've been here a while now and have had a couple of long term relationships that I walked away from and was fine.

This little bitch though is way different to any girl I've EVER been with,UK or here, there's just that "something" between us that keeps dragging us back together and to be honest it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do when I've gone no contact with her because quite simply I like having her in my life. It's not like there's a shortage of girls here is it ? But the spark between us is crazy.

I would say at 34 she is approaching her due-by date as a gogo dancer, so she must be exploring her options for retirement. Waiting for you or anybody else to make a commitment that will "secure" her and her son's future..

She knows my situation, she knows I'd marry her tomorrow and she has said she wants that, but this bloke is paying her good money so she's not going to jump that gravy train anytime soon. She has told me when I've suggested getting work here that she doesn't want to work while he's paying her so well, As I said there's no way I could or would match it.

Ok last post for a while as I have to go and do some bits and pieces here.

When she started coming back to see me in January I had to take her to the bus to go back to the customer. What she doesn't know is that I have access to her facebook messenger, no good to me really as she only uses it to talk to her friends in Thai, but this time as soon as I got home I looked at it and she was messaging her best friend, her real best friend. I needed to know what was being said and if I was being taken for an idiot or not so I got a Thai girl I know to translate it for me. Later on I got 3 other Thai girls I knew to do the same and all came up virtually the same.

Where are you ?
    On the bus to *****
    I really love the man that take me to the bus and feel sorry I not with him but I want easy life more
    Then a bit of chit chat
    Then she says "I very sad and lonely there, no friends there"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    I don't see what the problem is. I'm assuming you're not giving her any money and you've already established that she can see other customers while she's with you. Might as well keep doing what you're doing until the other guy wants to marry her and move her away back to the home country. Then you can come up with a counter offer or cut her loose.

She obviously needs the money, she's not running a charity after all.
    Distantpeak, Minder and Chob like this.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar

Rak beat me to it.....

34 is old for any BG, let alone a go-go one ...if she is not looking toward the last stagecoach out of Dodge City she should be .... she may see you as a future beyond the bright lights...
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe...

Just been told by her friend that she's off to live in ***** with this bloke as he's extended his work permit for a year and the son is going as well.
    Last edited by bubblegu; 2nd April 2018 at 21:07.

Liberal Conservative Distantpeak's Avatar
    Rakthai summed it up well...

Ten years in Thailand... I thought you would know the deal by now?

No matter what she thinks of you... money (Family) number one. Simples...
    Singularity prediction... 2043...

Immortality to follow within 5 years...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    It sounds like you are a cheap Charlie or don't really have the financial backing and she knows this?

Nothing wrong with that..........you set your limit with her and that's actually a good thing

But if you aren't offering her much in terms of security, then she will be off with someone who can

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    The best thing you can do is to get stuck into someone else and try to stop feeling so emotionally attached to her.

If by some chance she says she wants to marry you then great, otherwise you won't feel so bad if she runs off into the sunset with this other guy.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast