Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: has anyone married a bar-girl ?

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I always thought marrying two would work a treat like puppies two to keep each other company..
    Except for that time of the month might be quite fun....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfella View Post
    DELETED
    Geez...he hit a tree on his motorbike drunk on his way home from Bangla.

The rest is a figment of your imagination and probably should be edited out or deleted.
    Last edited by kaptainrob; 19th June 2018 at 14:39.
    Quarky and Petter like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Cadet Bronze
    hit a tree my arse
    just the reply i expected , then a delete--
    pathetic--
    unless a truth is posted as proof like an actual pic which their will be somewhere

delete that brave men if u want, i couldn't give a toss
    cozy little clan you've got here btw
    Arash likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfella View Post
    hit a tree my arse
    just the reply i expected , then a delete--
    pathetic--
    unless a truth is posted as proof like an actual pic which their will be somewhere

delete that brave men if u want, i couldn't give a toss
    cozy little clan you've got here btw
    God Andy you are a fxuking moron at times

I enjoyed many nights hanging out with you but you come on the forums and say the dumbest shit

I hated Ead with a passion. Literally my most disliked person I've met in Thailand

But the shit you are spewing now is just disgusting and foolish

Take a nap
    Petter likes this.

Idiot......
    Petter likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Idiot......
    It was his second DUI accident in a few days FFS!
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    It was his second DUI accident in a few days FFS!
    I was talking about the conspiracy theorist above.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    I must have missed something but seems strange to be bringing up things (from 7 years ago), best let it rest and move on.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    What is that old saying... "I'm not married, but my wife is."

Years ago I had a steady girl friend who was a bar girl in Chiang Mai. She was attractive and the sex was great, and it didn't bother me that she went with customers. She suited my life style and I didn't have to pay bar fines. But, Oh was a jealous sort... like so many Thai ladies are, and she didn't want me going with other ladies. I thought that was a bit unfair, and especially so if she was busy and didn't come to see me for a week.

After a week of celibacy I thought screw this, I'm taking one of the prettier ladies out of a different bar. Unfortunately, that also was the night when Oh decided to return to my place. She had a key to my room, but I had bolted the door shut. Oh did a screaming fit outside my door until the management told her to bugger off. That was the end of our somewhat "odd" relationship.
    justcruzing1 and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    hello, looks like bastardhead is back in town.
    The forum is all yours and DP's to fuck around with.
    Go nuts boys.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    In the city where I live in the U.K. there are many ex Thai bar girls who are married to local lads. My cousin is married to one and through social events they have introduced me to many other couples.
    I’d say, in general, most of those marriages have worked out fine and the Thai lady has integrated well into a normal married life. No real problems.
    But when all those wives get together for a celebration or party then you could be forgiven for thinking you were back on Bangla road 555
    justcruzing1 and OZZYGUY like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Loads of Asians here but not many thai. I always wondered how the Irish weather would affect if a girl came. Also every girl I know seemed to get sick when rain came which would be bizarre in Ireland.

In the floor above us in our offices is a Chinese company. The managers are drop dead gorgeous. Very friendly too. The last day when they saw my aluminum suit case the boss (gorgeous) asked was I 007 and nearly p1ssed herself laughing. They have arranged a meeting next week for structuring a hedge fund so I am going to try and use the cheeky charm.
    justcruzing1, Rockitt and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    In the city where I live in the U.K. there are many ex Thai bar girls who are married to local lads. My cousin is married to one and through social events they have introduced me to many other couples.
    I’d say, in general, most of those marriages have worked out fine and the Thai lady has integrated well into a normal married life. No real problems.
    But when all those wives get together for a celebration or party then you could be forgiven for thinking you were back on Bangla road 555
    When my wife 1st came to Vancouver she wss meeting Thai girls that had come to Vancouver via a farang.
    And it was a nightmare. Just constant gossip and backstabbing

Once she started working at Thai restaurants she met Thais that wrre here on their own accord and there was none of that BS drama

Rockitt quote
    That reminds me very much of a good friend in Chiang Mai who stores my stuff and motorbike when I go back to Canada.

Nong owns a successful laundry shop and she is married to an American friend of mine. Nong has some permanent and part time staff depending on how busy she is. About once a week they have a little party after work, and I supply some of the beer and snacks. One of the part time ladies was an ex-bar girl. She is attractive and quite funny. The stories she tells makes everyone laugh. The stories get raunchier when the ladies consume more beer.
    Rockitt and TLandHim like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    Yes, We will see how it goes over time and when I live in the baan
    I fell in lust/love the first time I saw Fon
    Story book finish? Lets see..

Quote Originally Posted by 1080 View Post
    Yes, We will see how it goes over time and when I live in the baan
    I fell in lust/love the first time I saw Fon
    Story book finish? Lets see..
    We all hope it works out for both of you, Ted. We are all individuals and there is no one size fits all situation. You can generalize all you want, but in the end it still comes down to how two people mesh together.

I look at life a little strangely. What ever the length of time you are together happy is a bonus... whether it is one year or 60 years. The stress is on being happy together. None of us know what the future holds, even if things look perfect in the beginning. Forget what went on in someone's previous life before you met. Sure it will affect them to some degree, but it's what happens afterwards that count. Most certainly make plans for the future, but don't let that be the only guide.
    Quarky likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12