Mom and son

Although common in Thailand it's hard to believe this is a mom and her son

She says people thinks she is his gf

I said "his very old gf" 5555

I can't believe how big and old Nut is
    Crazy

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    It's the height difference rather than the (seemingly narrow) age difference that still takes me by surprise with some of my friend's kids...

I have quite a few families/friends where the wife is 5' nothing...the father (farang) in the 5'10 to 6' range and they have daughters who are 14-16 years old and almost as tall as their farang Dads...they tower over their mothers...

even moreso leuk kreung boys who are 5' 10" at 14-16 and 6'+ whilst still at school...

you also notice this with Thai kids too...this generation of kids have grown taller exponentially compared to the generations before them..possibly diet, playing more sport and health education related I guess
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    It's the height difference rather than the (seemingly narrow) age difference that still takes me by surprise with some of my friend's kids...

I have quite a few families/friends where the wife is 5' nothing...the father (farang) in the 5'10 to 6' range and they have daughters who are 14-16 years old and almost as tall as their farang Dads...they tower over their mothers...

even moreso leuk kreung boys who are 5' 10" at 14-16 and 6'+ whilst still at school...

you also notice this with Thai kids too...this generation of kids have grown taller exponentially compared to the generations before them..possibly diet, playing more sport and health education related I guess
    Nut will be at least 5'10" if not taller and he is very thick kid also

Just a very big Thai kid

And I guess you are correct that the kids are just bigger...........I guess I was just focusing on Nut but thinking about it, kids are much bigger than say my BIL's

Nut still is one of the biggest kids in his school though