Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: Bar girl vs Normal girl

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyDamo View Post
    we all wither, and in time we all come to an end, it's probably the only true justice. I believe what we were makes bugger all difference, it's what we wanted that makes the change.
    You hope the bit in the middle was worthwhile and that maybe you achieved something did some good even....
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    You hope the bit in the middle was worthwhile and that maybe you achieved something did some good even....
    I work on the principle that if I can improve someone's life, even for a short time, then I've done my share of good. How they take it from there is up to them. We are only on earth for a relatively short time, and we only have even less time to do anything of value.
    wabbits and justcruzing1 like this.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    When guys go on holiday to Patong / Bangkok / Pattaya , they spend most evenings in the Bars / GoGos / entertainment areas ...most looking for the GFE that differentiates Thailand from other RLD around the world , easy for an experience to turn into the real thing especially if you stay with the same girl for the majority of your trip

I doubt anyone goes looking to fall in love with a BG , but if that's where you spend your time then you are unlikely to meet regular girls
    Yep after hitting the beer bars in Ao Nang it was sort of a wake up call I had great fun there and met some stunning girls who were really nice and would probably re-visit the beer bars there again one day. I took the plunge and joined the dating sites like Asian dating I got to say I have that many contacts now on my phone its actually a bit scary as I have got that many conversations going on at the moment on whattsapp. So I have been concentrating on girls for my next holiday destination i was planning on going to Vietnam for my next holiday but at the last minute changed it to Bali so I have some stunning girls in Vietnam that are now my friends. Also I have about 10 contacts in Bali I would have to say at least 50% are on the game lets face it a girls profile picture with a butterfly tattooed across the top of her breast needs no explanation. But I am really looking forward to actually meeting some of these good and bad girls in real life. Anyone else here doing the dating sites and what have you found?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    I've had a look on Thai Friendly ( most are working girls ) Date in Asia ( mostly Filipinas looking for relationships ) Badoo and Tinder ( easy to tell what the girls are looking for from the profiles )

i havent actually met anyone through these portals as I want to keep things as simple as possible for my short holidays , so beer bars and GoGos are my preferred method at the moment
    Quarky, Ian Forbes and OZZYGUY like this.

I've had a look on Thai Friendly ( most are working girls ) Date in Asia ( mostly Filipinas looking for relationships ) Badoo and Tinder ( easy to tell what the girls are looking for from the profiles )

i havent actually met anyone through these portals as I want to keep things as simple as possible for my short holidays , so beer bars and GoGos are my preferred method at the moment
    That reminds me of the famous line by Al Pacino... "I've been around, you know."

In your case you have.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joca View Post
    Yep after hitting the beer bars in Ao Nang it was sort of a wake up call I had great fun there and met some stunning girls who were really nice and would probably re-visit the beer bars there again one day. I took the plunge and joined the dating sites like Asian dating I got to say I have that many contacts now on my phone its actually a bit scary as I have got that many conversations going on at the moment on whattsapp. So I have been concentrating on girls for my next holiday destination i was planning on going to Vietnam for my next holiday but at the last minute changed it to Bali so I have some stunning girls in Vietnam that are now my friends. Also I have about 10 contacts in Bali I would have to say at least 50% are on the game lets face it a girls profile picture with a butterfly tattooed across the top of her breast needs no explanation. But I am really looking forward to actually meeting some of these good and bad girls in real life. Anyone else here doing the dating sites and what have you found?
    Yep done the dating sites plenty of times and met a fair few girls in Bali, Thailand and back home in Perth. But those sites especially Asian dating.com are full of scams so be careful and NEVER send money. After a few messages go straight to video chat it’s not unusual to have some fat guy smoking a cigar sitting in his jokes posing as the lovely girl you just sent $30 to so she had internet load, so you can keep talking with her.

Be especially careful of the Filipinas

When you do the searches put Perth in the location field. Also try our local sites like Plenty of fish, RSVP etc. Dated plenty of Asian ladies from the local sites that are already in Perth, much easier IMO.
    Cobba likes this.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Yep done the dating sites plenty of times and met a fair few girls in Bali, Thailand and back home in Perth. But those sites especially Asian dating.com are full of scams so be careful and NEVER send money. After a few messages go straight to video chat itís not unusual to have some fat guy smoking a cigar sitting in his jokes posing as the lovely girl you just sent $30 to so she had internet load, so you can keep talking with her.

Be especially careful of the Filipinas

When you do the searches put Perth in the location field. Also try our local sites like Plenty of fish, RSVP etc. Dated plenty of Asian ladies from the local sites that are already in Perth, much easier IMO.
    Thanks for the reply ozzyguy still trying to determine what the intentions of the girls are i never send money, to be honest i have never been asked to by no one so far. I try to just keep a friendly banter going I dont want to think i am ready to marry any of them apart for a casual meeting to start off when i arrive. I am not that interested in the Phillipino girls and they make up the majority of the messages I recieve.
    I wasnt going to post but what the hell one of the girls from Bali I sent interest to is in Perth on holidays which at first thought was a bit suss she contacted me and has come around a couple of times so what is usually a boring time of the year for me has turned out great. Of course I have given her some financial assistance she is apparently over here with Australian friends that have sponsored her I havent asked to many questions but she is very nice.. I go pick her up she lives miles from me but worth it. The good thing also she is leaving shortly to go back home to Bali although she is originally from Java like most of the naughtier girls are.
    Some girl from Hong Kong persistantly contacts me after I have given the cold shoulder her profile picture and other photos she has sent she would have to be a 10/10 I am now curious what she is after so i am sort of stringing her along a bit to be honest I doubt i would ever jump on a plane to see a single girl.
    As someone who is fairly new to this asian dating game its opened a lot of new opportunities.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

It is interesting how the internet has completely changed the "dating field", and cell phones have taken it to an entirely different level. Add in skype and Messenger and it even takes away the cost of long distance telephone charges.

I haven't taken a lady out of a bar in 4 years, and even that was only because she wanted to visit her daughter who she hadn't seen in 2 years. I've always had more than enough ladies to occupy my time and don't need to go searching for more. I don't find there is a lot to talk about with the women you meet in Thailand, and that includes the ones with reasonable English.

I'm not sure what my life would have been like had their been these dating sites prior to my first marriage 50 years ago.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar

I didn't meet my wife on Thai friendly, but the a$$hole I stole her from did. 555

That cnut had about five non-working girls he met on there, all thinking they were the "one."
    OZZYGUY and Stillearly like this.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    I didn't meet my wife on Thai friendly, but the a$$hole I stole her from did. 555

That cnut had about five non-working girls he met on there, all thinking they were the "one."
    All's fair in love and war, Cippy. Those gals play the game a whole lot better than us men do. 5555

You shouldn't need to lie. You just don't have to tell the complete truth. 555

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    ....Those gals play the game a whole lot better than us men do. 5555
    hmmmm..can't really agree with that from my experience...in P4P and Thai (F) on Farang (M) relationships in general, most farangs hold the "stack of cards" and use it to their advantage as far as I can see...and that is money...there are exceptions of course but I am speaking generally here...

No different in all walks of life really..you can just about get away with muder if you have enough money/power behind you..particularly in a "handicapped" system like Thailand...
    Quarky, PeteGill and OZZYGUY like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    hmmmm..can't really agree with that from my experience...in P4P and Thai (F) on Farang (M) relationships in general, most farangs hold the "stack of cards" and use it to their advantage as far as I can see...and that is money...there are exceptions of course but I am speaking generally here...

No different in all walks of life really..you can just about get away with muder if you have enough money/power behind you..particularly in a "handicapped" system like Thailand...
    Nothing like good old stereotypical myths 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    All's fair in love and war, Cippy. Those gals play the game a whole lot better than us men do. 5555

You shouldn't need to lie. You just don't have to tell the complete truth. 555
    My now wife was the sweet innocent one, young and dumb and completely unaware of what was going on until I told her. F*ck the "bro code," he was an abusive pr1ck. He had been with her a month and had raped her and choked her. Dumb of her to stick around, but she is loyal to a fault.

I actually first met in at Mai Thai bar. He got a call and had to shoo the BG he was with away. She came strolling up, a vision to behold. He turned to her and yelled in her face, "I don't like you focking checking up on me!" Her look was total confusion and hurt. I have sense convinced her that some humans are irredeemable and even if they are its not really worth the effort.

I can't believe the woman she has become from the confused, frightened, clueless and drop dead gorgeous little girl she was then.
    Last edited by Cippy; 31st December 2018 at 01:24.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Some people really are innocent when they haven't been exposed to bullies. I was like that when I started school and it really shocked me. If a girl grows up in a small village and gets protected from the outside world it is understandable that she would remain innocent. Look how quickly the bar girls get hardened after they leave the village and join the P4P scene. They meet too many assholes.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Some people really are innocent when they haven't been exposed to bullies. I was like that when I started school and it really shocked me. If a girl grows up in a small village and gets protected from the outside world it is understandable that she would remain innocent. Look how quickly the bar girls get hardened after they leave the village and join the P4P scene. They meet too many assholes.
    I don’t necessarily think that’s true
    I am actually surprised at how not that hardened a lot of BG’s are because, as you said, they run into a lot of assholes

For the most part the hardened ones were hardened when they came into the scene, IMO

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I don’t necessarily think that’s true
    I am actually surprised at how not that hardened a lot of BG’s are because, as you said, they run into a lot of assholes

For the most part the hardened ones were hardened when they came into the scene, IMO
    I think it's more to do with how long they have been in it , girls that have been there a few months compared to girls that have done years , but again it does depends on the individual to a certain extent
    Ian Forbes likes this.

I think it's more to do with how long they have been in it , girls that have been there a few months compared to girls that have done years , but again it does depends on the individual to a certain extent
    Yes that could definitely be the case also

But for the most part, the ones who’ve been in the scene a long time tend to be in it by choice
    Just the type of girl they were coming in

Even ones you meet that got burned and are back in the scene when they thought they got out of it usually aren’t even that hardened

It’s all pretty fascinating

My wife’s best friend was a “strictly business” girl and racked up a lot of ST and dough
    She then fell for this asshole Malaysian who fcuked her life up
    Now at just 34yrs old and still very pretty she is back in the village penniless
    But can’t bring herself to go back into p4p
    When she seemingly breezed through it before with no emotion

So I figured she’d have no issue going back.....

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Agreed, and you often have to "go with your gut" on just how long she has been in the game as in my experience the standard reply you get from most BGs when you first ask them how long they have "worked bar" is 3 or 4 months ... and it is IMHO a "standard" reply as common as the Papa who drink and gamble, the sick relative and the no good brother etc.
    Last edited by Minder; 31st December 2018 at 09:15.
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    The good old days.........55

My MIL told us storeys of how in her day with no internet the girls would sign up with dating agencies. The agency would have profile books with all the ladyís and books with the men from all over the world. Once they found a photo and profile, they liked they would send letters to each other. Sometimes over years before meeting.

My MIL would receive lots of letters from all over the world and had a few Suitors that would travel and come and knock on her door. They had to charm the family, bring gifts first before they even get a date. Suitors would come over a few trips before they would even leave the house for a date. My wifeís grand mother would shoo them off in a hurry. A lot my MIL friends married western guys this way.

Very different to today.

Maybe a few older BM's have done this?
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    The good old days.........55

My MIL told us storeys of how in her day with no internet the girls would sign up with dating agencies. The agency would have profile books with all the lady’s and books with the men from all over the world. Once they found a photo and profile, they liked they would send letters to each other. Sometimes over years before meeting.

My MIL would receive lots of letters from all over the world and had a few Suitors that would travel and come and knock on her door. They had to charm the family, bring gifts first before they even get a date. Suitors would come over a few trips before they would even leave the house for a date. My wife’s grand mother would shoo them off in a hurry. A lot my MIL friends married western guys this way.

Very different to today.

Maybe a few older BM's have done this?
    When I was in prep school in Maine in 1990/1991 I had a teammate from Buffalo
    His gf was really pretty
    They hooked me up with her best friend who was gorgeous
    We sent pictures and letters back and forth for 5 months and after we graduated I drove to Buffalo with Chad in his family and finally met her

We had a great summer.....
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast