The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: Bar girl vs Normal girl

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    The good old days.........55

My MIL told us storeys of how in her day with no internet the girls would sign up with dating agencies. The agency would have profile books with all the lady’s and books with the men from all over the world. Once they found a photo and profile, they liked they would send letters to each other. Sometimes over years before meeting.

My MIL would receive lots of letters from all over the world and had a few Suitors that would travel and come and knock on her door. They had to charm the family, bring gifts first before they even get a date. Suitors would come over a few trips before they would even leave the house for a date. My wife’s grand mother would shoo them off in a hurry. A lot my MIL friends married western guys this way.

Very different to today.

Maybe a few older BM's have done this?
    I kind of came in on the "cusp" as what you describe was not unheard of at all.
    I always think the Australian "fiancee visa" at the time was very much designed for the next stage of such relationships as you describe.

Mrs M brought a girlfriend as a chaperone for our first four or five meetings - daytime, public and lots of other people around.
    Found out much later the girlfriend was deliberately her best looking and sexiest GF who had reported that I must have been interested in Mrs M as I had not eyed-off the GF much at all. 555
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    When I was in prep school in Maine in 1990/1991 I had a teammate from Buffalo
    His gf was really pretty
    They hooked me up with her best friend who was gorgeous
    We sent pictures and letters back and forth for 5 months and after we graduated I drove to Buffalo with Chad in his family and finally met her

We had a great summer.....
    Did you buy her a buffalo.......55
    Quarky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    I kind of came in on the "cusp" as what you describe was not unheard of at all.
    I always think the Australian "fiancee visa" at the time was very much designed for the next stage of such relationships as you describe.

Mrs M brought a girlfriend as a chaperone for our first four or five meetings - daytime, public and lots of other people around.
    Found out much later the girlfriend was deliberately her best looking and sexiest GF who had reported that I must have been interested in Mrs M as I had not eyed-off the GF much at all. 555
    I think this type of courtship would drive most guys nuts these days............I accually like it this way myself.
    Minder and Ian Forbes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Did you buy her a buffalo.......55
    I was 19yrs old and getting money from my mommy
    No buffalo money 5555

She still let me hump her like a bunny rabbit all summer 5555
    justcruzing1 and OZZYGUY like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I was 19yrs old and getting money from my mommy
    No buffalo money 5555

She still let me hump her like a bunny rabbit all summer 5555
    5555555555555 good stuff

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    The good old days.........55

My MIL told us storeys of how in her day with no internet the girls would sign up with dating agencies. The agency would have profile books with all the lady’s and books with the men from all over the world. Once they found a photo and profile, they liked they would send letters to each other. Sometimes over years before meeting.
    same same today...with dating sites replacing the book...55
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    same same today...with dating sites replacing the book...55
    So what will be next? 555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    So what will be next? 555
    Apps probably plenty of them.

Mai sabai quay would be a great name for one.5555
    Or love you darkling sure.5555
    Last edited by wabbits; 31st December 2018 at 13:45.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I think this type of courtship would drive most guys nuts these days............I accually like it this way myself.
    That is pretty much how I like it as well. I would rather get to know the lady a bit bfore I pushed for more intimacy. That includes the bar girls. If I just want a quick wank I can get that at a soapy massage parlour. And, the results are often a whole lot better than with bar girls.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Apps probably plenty of them.

Mai sabai quay would be a great name for one.5555
    Or love you darkling sure.5555
    I think that is already here. You collect a bunch of phone numbers of ladies who make you happy, and then she either phones you, or you phone her. That is how I've operated for the past 7 ot 8 years. I can add to the collection or delete others as they move on. Some even got married to men I know.

A while ago a Thai lady friend of mine in the UK asked me if I would like to meet up with her friend who lives in Bangkok. I agreed and she gave me her Line and Facebook details.
    Using Line, I introduced myself and that started a couple of months of online contact, daily messages, the odd photo and plenty of live video chat. It was such an easy way of pre-dating. By the time we finally met up in my hotel in Bangkok, it felt like we were old friends and had known each other for years.
    I can't imagine pre-dating via letters, books and agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    I can't imagine pre-dating via letters, books and agencies.
    Wonder if you would still send the wrong letter to the wrong girl..........that seams to happen online when you talk with too many....55
    Rockitt likes this.

Wonder if you would still send the wrong letter to the wrong girl..........that seams to happen online when you talk with too many....55
    Or in my case a couple of times..... having one of my ladies visit me unexpectedly when I had one of my other regulars already with me. That finished a couple of relationships, including the one with the lady that Dean met when we were in Pai together. We are still "friends" on Facebook, but that is as far as it goes.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    I remember in the old monger days getting an email from my then Bangkok regular - a Soi Cowboy girl of course and a Hotmail email account - it was a classic sick water buffalo type email - love you miss you want you send money

- and me , having spent time with her only a week or two earlier, writing back with something like " Hey, you do realize this email address is me?" .... and a return email a few days a later along the lines of "Sorry, don't know how you got in that pile." ... 555
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe...

Considering all the many stories of "true love" on this thread, ain't "romance" great? The twists and turns of relationships are truly fascinating and keep the marriage counselors employed.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

I'm always grateful to be part of any pile...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I'm always grateful to be part of any pile...
    As long as you are on the bottom and she is just above. I like to let them decide the right rhythm. 555

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    I remember in the old monger days getting an email from my then Bangkok regular - a Soi Cowboy girl of course and a Hotmail email account - it was a classic sick water buffalo type email - love you miss you want you send money

- and me , having spent time with her only a week or two earlier, writing back with something like " Hey, you do realize this email address is me?" .... and a return email a few days a later along the lines of "Sorry, don't know how you got in that pile." ... 555
    Out of the blue today I got a whatsapp message from a bargirl I saw a couple of times in Ao Nang about 2 months ago no mention of my name so she must have sent it to a few of her customers. Very amateurish she basically wrote How R U
    I need U to help me with something I wrote What? My father is ill I dont have money for plane tickets to Bangkok Can U help me please Can you buy me plane ticket please .
    She had a photo with some random old Thai guy on a hospital bed with her face super-imposed in one corner of the photo. with a lot crying Emoji's throughout the message
    So I just wrote "No Sorry". That was it I was thinking no one could fall for that.
    Rockitt and Ian Forbes like this.

Strangely enough, there are guys who do. Can't blame the girl for trying.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I know a bloke who thinks he is going to get 800,000k after he pays the 5000 release fee......Face palm emoji.55555
    He also has lost a sizeable sum to a TG but yet lives a frugal life style...Go figure...

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast