Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: Bar girl vs Normal girl

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    why do you care if she has mushrooms .... ah morals

but cant the same be said for a guy that has high mileage .. ?

that said , I do agree with you and if I ever was to look for a long term partner them she would be low mileage , even though considering my history it would be somewhat hypocritical
    I think a BG past is a valid concern

But you would care about how many people some random girl you met slept with?

That's kids shit, IMO

After the age of say 28-30yrs old that never even crossed my mind when dating girls.

I mean you don't want a girl acting like a whore but I wouldn't even think about what her past was

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    You lost 8k to a "regular girl"
    You are "in love" with the new one after a couple months

And you are talking about which one is riskier?

Some guys have no self-awareness whatsoever
    ALL women are a risk! Some are just riskier than others. 555

The really gorgeous hot babes know they have lots of men after them. But that wears off quickly. Who wants to be with a narcissistic woman who is always flirting with other men when you are with them? Eventually, even the hot babes start to wise up and they know it's time to settle down. Their fresh beauty starts to fade and there is always some new beauty queen coming along to take their place.
    Cobba likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Any girl from any background that marries an older dude it's about money

You honestly think your wife would have considered you if you didn't have a seemingly secure financial situation?
    That’s rubbish, I have dated a few young western chicks in Aust in there 20's non new nothing about me but happy to date and even paid half. I got friends in Perth with age gap differences and the guy has no money. Some girls just like older guys mainly because we treat them well or they have daddy issues.

Yes I believe my wife would have still dated me, just like my last few wife’s did.

My first few wife’s I had nothing and was a tradie.

My current wife didn’t know my financial situation, I lived in a room when we first met I rented from a friend at the time and drove a oldish car worth about 5k. I never took her to any fancy places and gave her no impression that I had money. I was looking for a girl that wasn’t after the money and was very aware of not giving off that impression. She still has no idea what I have.

She didn’t need a guy to support her. Her family at a guess has more than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    ALL women are a risk! Some are just riskier than others. 555

The really gorgeous hot babes know they have lots of men after them. But that wears off quickly. Who wants to be with a narcissistic woman who is always flirting with other men when you are with them? Eventually, even the hot babes start to wise up and they know it's time to settle down. Their fresh beauty starts to fade and there is always some new beauty queen coming along to take their place.
    But it's non-sensical for a guy who got taken for 8k from a girl he probably hardly knew to be talking about BG's being "more risky"

I mean have some self awareness

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    That’s rubbish, I have dated a few young western chicks in Aust in there 20's non new nothing about me but happy to date and even paid half. I got friends in Perth with age gap differences and the guy has no money. Some girls just like older guys mainly because we treat them well or they have daddy issues.

Yes I believe my wife would have still dated me, just like my last few wife’s did.

My first few wife’s I had nothing and was a tradie.

My current wife didn’t know my financial situation, I lived in a room when we first met I rented from a friend at the time and drove a oldish car worth about 5k. I never took her to any fancy places and gave her no impression that I had money. I was looking for a girl that wasn’t after the money and was very aware of not giving off that impression. She still has no idea what I have.

She didn’t need a guy to support her. Her family at a guess has more than me.
    Yeah but she just happened to end up with a guy with a few houses that sold his business and retired early
    Weird how that worked out.

Man you guys try and delude yourselves

For what?
    To massage your ego?

That is not to say your wife doesn't love you, of course she does
    And by all accounts she is fantastic girl

But there is not one BM on here married to a younger girl that money wasn't a factor

It's laughable when you guys try and act like it isn't

I especially love the line "she still has no idea what I have"

I would imagine the early retirement, the 2nd house on the water gives her a bit of a clue 5555
    Quarky, Nomad and OZZYGUY like this.

You lost 8k to a "regular girl"

Yes, you have a good memory :-) and yes, the former "regular girlfriend" came from a very poor family so i gather the money was more important for her than anything else. What i have learnt from her, and from the one before, feel that they didnt have good management skills when it comes to money. BTW, and not mentioned before, after viewing a court summons that was issued to Kai when we were together for a credit card that was maxed out with no return payments made for a long time, i agreed and fulfilled my promise to her to cover the debt.....

You are "in love" with the new one after a couple months
    Yes, you sound surprised..... Two months is a longtime when you spend every weekend together and see other most week nights ...... Ahhhhh, the luxury of having a Thai girl living not more than 20 minutes away from my home

Some guys have no self-awareness whatsoever

Girls you don't know that come on to you in Thailand are after the same exact thing as any BG
    Understood but that said, i am sure the regular girl is not hitting the booze and receiving d**k most nights of the week

Yeah but she just happened to end up with a guy with a few houses that sold his business and retired early

For what?
    To massage your ego?

But there is not one BM on here married to a younger girl that money wasn't a factor

As some guys say "my girl is different" 555

I don’t have an ego it is what it is.

You know of some of her family back ground, it is different to most.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobba View Post
    Understood but that said, i am sure the regular girl is not hitting the booze and receiving d**k most nights of the week
    So it's more about your fragile ego than any risk a TG or BG would pose then?
    Because some strange girls motivation would only be for money or her perception that you have money so there is no different risk.

It sounds like you just wanted to make a statement more them anything with this thread

You've stated that you have no interest in BG, never been around them but are making assumptions on something you've never experienced

Yet you probably got suckered more than most guys who have been involved with a BG

And yes falling "in love " after two months after expressing your desire to find a Thai girl so bad sounds like you are desperate for any sort of relationship which will likely lead you to getting suckered again
    PeteGill likes this.

As some guys say "my girl is different" 555

I don’t have an ego it is what it is.

You know of some of her family back ground, it is different to most.
    I wasn't have a go at you or Janice

My point was there is always financial considerations

Let's just say she was probably more attracted to your seemingly secured financial background than your flowing head of hair 5555

Oh and I am sure she figured out quickly you are tight as shit so she would have bailed if it was just about money 5555

I honestly meant no offense at all

I wasn't have a go at you or Janice

My point was there is always financial considerations

Let's just say she was probably more attracted to your seemingly secured financial background than your flowing head of hair 5555

Oh and I am sure she figured out quickly you are tight as shit so she would have bailed if it was just about money 5555

I honestly meant no offense at all
    I didnt take offense. just dont agree with "My point was there is always financial considerations "

For what?
    To massage your ego?

That is not to say your wife doesn't love you, of course she does
    And by all accounts she is fantastic girl

I especially love the line "she still has no idea what I have"

I would imagine the early retirement, the 2nd house on the water gives her a bit of a clue 5555
    555555555...... I love it ........ I am 48 and she is 42 ..... I want to save this quote and hopefully return to it sometime in the near future proving your statement in bold "WRONG" 555555

I didnt take offense. just dont agree with "My point was there is always financial considerations "

Before I get to confident we are still waiting our partner visa approval.........55 Just saying.
    OzzyDamo likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    I should imagine that quite a few non BG's do that too 555
    my you are judgmental.

That's fair enough and I respect you disagree
    I also think the debate would be much better served having beers and talking about it

By the way most Thai girls I know here in Vancouver, wether they be former BG or "regular " Thai girls are mostly with regular Joe's

Sure their life was improved by marrying a Canadian, so there was that attraction to the relationship, but most aren't living in the lap of luxury

I know very few TG's married to really well off guys

Honestly my wife probably has one of the better situations(when she actually lived here!) and I wouldn't say we are anything more than a regular Joe couple

Her best friend here is with a very well off guy but I help her friend with her investments and just the parts I've seen she has well over 500k on her own
    Last edited by MarcTwoSix; 1st August 2018 at 14:10.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

My first few wife’s I had nothing and was a tradie
    C'mon OZZYGUY......... You are making out as if a "tradie" is of a lower class proffesion ........ BTW, i work construction 5555555

The other thing is we know a few girls that are former bar girls, been living in Aust a long time like 10 plus years and now seperated from the Aust guy that brought them to Aust. Not because of a visa and run job just seperated like a lot of people do.

You would never pic them as a BG and all had regualar jobs in Aust. "new life" I guess.

If they find a new guy will they tell him that she once was a BG?

Well right there is food for thought

The other thing is we know a few girls that are former bar girls, been living in Aust a long time like 10 plus years and now seperated from the Aust guy that brought them to Aust. Not because of a visa and run job just seperated like a lot of people do.

You would never pic them as a BG and all had regualar jobs in Aust. "new life" I guess.

Why would she?

And do you think she has to?

Seemingly we'd be talking about people well into their 30's and I would imagine probably their 40's and 50's

They met the girl after all that was done so I don't see the need to

I guess the only reason I'd say she should is if it would ever come into play for some reason

Say if I met a girl in Vancouver that was 35yrs old.
    She used to be into the club and party scene when she was younger so did a lot of drugs and had a lot of one night stands
    I'd never expect her to tell me
    I wouldn't care but it's her past
    Unless it would ever have some material effect on our current relationship I wouldn't care about her past at all

Say a crazy ex-bf that still lingers around or she had a child she no longer sees much.
    Last edited by MarcTwoSix; 1st August 2018 at 14:27.
    Ian Forbes likes this.

555555555...... I love it ........ I am 48 and she is 42 ..... I want to save this quote and hopefully return to it sometime in the near future proving your statement in bold "WRONG" 555555
    My wife is a former BG who, after 15 years, will still ask me before she uses her credit card for 30 dollars
    You got taken for 8k by some "regular girl " you probably hardly knew because you "fell in love " so fast

I'm pretty comfortable in my risk analysis vs yours 5555
    Gazmac likes this.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast