Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: Bar girl vs Normal girl

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    My wife is a former BG who, after 15 years, will still ask me before she uses her credit card for 30 dollars
    You got taken for 8k by some "regular girl " you probably hardly knew because you "fell in love " so fast

I'm pretty comfortable in my risk analysis vs yours 5555
    I am very happy for you Marc, and that you are happily living your dreams with your lovely wife. Good to hear.

Yes, foolish i was thinking i "was in love" with a girl i spent 2x 10 night blocks in Thailand with. I can assure you i have learnt a valuable lesson

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobba View Post
    I am very happy for you Marc, and that you are happily living your dreams with your lovely wife. Good to hear.

Yes, foolish i was thinking i "was in love" with a girl i spent 2x 10 night blocks in Thailand with. I can assure you i have learnt a valuable lesson
    That's good

And I think you were very smart to search for a girl online where you live

It has a much bigger chance of flourishing because you are both seeing your real lives right from the start

I honestly don't wish anything bad for your new relationship
    I just cautioned, as before, to cha cha

That's Thai for slow down 5555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    The other thing is we know a few girls that are former bar girls, been living in Aust a long time like 10 plus years and now seperated from the Aust guy that brought them to Aust. Not because of a visa and run job just seperated like a lot of people do.

You would never pic them as a BG and all had regualar jobs in Aust. "new life" I guess.

If they find a new guy will they tell him that she once was a BG?

5555555 Not bloody likely... unless they are both drunk out of their mind.
    .................................................. ............................

It is a funny discussion with too many valid points on ALL opposing sides. 555

At coffee this morning we had roughly the same kind of discussion about smoking weed and how it is sort of legal in Canada... but not entirely.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Did you guys tell your wives you've been with a LB?
    Quarky and OZZYGUY like this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Did you guys tell your wives you've been with a LB?
    Yep sure did, but then my wife still has her c0ck
    Quarky, PeteGill and Gazmac like this.

I think Bar Girl v Non-Bar Girl is a better thread title.

I have yet to meet a normal person... let alone a normal woman.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post

I've met WAY too many "normal" people, DP. They tend to be dreadfully boring.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post

Jip everybody comes with their own set of complexities. Even the "Normal" people that Ian has met way too many of 5555
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน 1080's Avatar
    Normal people? I asked a couple of young fellas if they could move away from the doorway of the shop i was about to enter today, "walk around us mate". Put both of them on their arses, think i got a standing ovation from people inside the cafe.
    There are BG's and there are hard core BG's. circumstances dictate as to where and how far they will go.
    Anyway I married a gogo girl and I am glad I did, so far.
    Attitude is what I am referring to Cobba.
    Sticks out like dog balls.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    LOVE IT DAVE!!!!

Should be a lot more of it too.

You are so right about Attitude Dave, both good attitude and bad.....stands out.

A guy in trouble but with a good attitude, I will help out to the end.

A guy with a bad attitude, doesn't matter where he is, what he has, won't get my support.

As for the topic I really believe that a BG isn't all that different to a Non BG, just certain circumstances have possibly caused the choice of job.

It doesn't mean they are bad people or money hunters, any more than the girl behind the counter at Costco. etc

yes there are hardened ones but we are not talking there. A lot of BG's are forced into it to support kids and family.

I knew many normal girls, Aust. English, Italian, NZ American etc that screwed anyone that bought them a drink or a Kabab after the night club.

Some of the girls used to have contests to see who had the most numbers for the month. These during the day, you would never think butter would melt in their mouth and had good looks.

Now you would have gotten involved with one of these, as I did, and the time you would have started to wonder if she had been a hooker, would only be when she had had a few and you are giving her a doggie and she takes you out and shoves it into the 3rd hole with out missing a stroke.

AND as has been said....aren't we being a bit hypocritical ????
    Gazmac and OZZYGUY like this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    The other thing is we know a few girls that are former bar girls, been living in Aust a long time like 10 plus years and now seperated from the Aust guy that brought them to Aust. Not because of a visa and run job just seperated like a lot of people do.

You would never pic them as a BG and all had regualar jobs in Aust. "new life" I guess.

Plenty of ex-BGs (four or five) I have chatted with here in Oz have told me their history and where they were working bar when they met their Aussie hubby ... probably helps that they spot me for the Beer barfly I was (am? )

Surely, met in a bar is still a common start to these relationships....
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Plenty of ex-BGs (four or five) I have chatted with here in Oz have told me their history and where they were working bar when they met their Aussie hubby ... probably helps that they spot me for the Beer barfly I was (am? )

Surely, met in a bar is still a common start to these relationships....
    Regardless of what work they did, we found that once Ao got away from girls that came to Canada with/for a guy and started hanging out with TG's that came here on their own accord, things were a lot better

They didn't care who had what, or trying to one up each other..........
    OZZYGUY likes this.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Regardless of what work they did, we found that once Ao got away from girls that came to Canada with/for a guy and started hanging out with TG's that came here on their own accord, things were a lot better

They didn't care who had what, or trying to one up each other..........
    Oh really I see plenty of one upmanship here it takes different faces but seems like a game they all play.
    And even when they are not playing by say taking the high road they are still playing.55555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    trying to one up each other..........
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Oh really I see plenty of one upmanship here it takes different faces but seems like a game they all play.
    And even when they are not playing by say taking the high road they are still playing.55555
    As I have said before not just Thai......55

And then they wonder why all the friends and family back home ask them for money.
    wabbits likes this.

Although Ao found a group of great TG's for friends

Her two best friends here are two Thai guys, two chefs
    They are both great guys and there was never that drama with the TG's

And they love her and she loves them

Me too!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    It definitely dose matter, it shows her morels and respect for herself. Her values in life and a relationship. A girl that fucks on a first date has no morels IMO

Unless its her job then she has no choice.
    You have said that before and while it may make sense theoretically, is simply not true. To me it shows a distorted view of s3x and there are no hard and fast rules. As an example if you meet a girl, have the best time, talk about all and sundry and in the moment you have s3x. It could be just showing physically how you are feeling. Are you saying that shows a lack of morals compared to a couple who have three mediocre dates and then bang. Or 10 dates or 20 because for no other reason there was nothing left to talk about.

S3x is s3x. Doesnít matter if itís the first night or 6 months in. If it feels right then brilliant. Now, I get what you are saying if you meant that a girl who sleeps on first night to trap or to fake. Yes, lack of morals. But it doesnít fit for every situation. With regards peoples past, if that bothers someone, then we are all fcuked. I dread the next relationship if I am asked for a number. I donít think a jaw can drop that far without causing a fracture. If pasts effect someones future, then I may join the priesthood now. But I think too many white knights ignore the fact that girls work and jump in quick to save. If a girl wants you she will move heaven and earth. If she doesnít show you that 100 then not for you.

A lot of double stds going on here.5555
    Ask yourself would you fek on a first date and the answer would be hell yes.5555
    We would not marry or we would perceive a bar girl as less of a real person with less value?
    But we are quite happy to avail ourselves of them...Seems fair?
    Seems moral?
    I have said it in the past you are not your job, most people have many jobs over a life time, to be labeled for life by one part of your life.....Would I want to be known by my first job?
    It shows residual long out dated christian values some of which have no place in my world.
    Also applying our stds around sex may well be problematic when reconciling them with Asian culture...
    PeteGill and Ian Forbes like this.

Although Ao found a group of great TG's for friends

Her two best friends here are two Thai guys, two chefs
    They are both great guys and there was never that drama with the TG's

And they love her and she loves them

Me too!
    Good on you both to have a group with no drama.

A lot of double stds going on here.5555
    Ask yourself would you fek on a first date and the answer would be hell yes.5555
    We would not marry or we would perceive a bar girl as less of a real person with less value?
    But we are quite happy to avail ourselves of them...Seems fair?
    Seems moral?
    I have said it in the past you are not your job, most people have many jobs over a life time, to be labeled for life by one part of your life.....Would I want to be known by my first job?
    It shows residual long out dated christian values some of which have no place in my world.
    Also applying our stds around sex may well be problematic when reconciling them with Asian culture...
    Hey Wabbits

Maybe best you spell out the word "Standards" 5555
    OzzyDamo and Nomad like this.

^^Double or nothing.555

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast