Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: Bar girl vs Normal girl

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    A lot of double stds going on here.5555
    Ask yourself would you fek on a first date and the answer would be hell yes.5555
    We would not marry or we would perceive a bar girl as less of a real person with less value?
    But we are quite happy to avail ourselves of them...Seems fair?
    Seems moral?
    I have said it in the past you are not your job, most people have many jobs over a life time, to be labeled for life by one part of your life.....Would I want to be known by my first job?
    It shows residual long out dated christian values some of which have no place in my world.
    Also applying our stds around sex may well be problematic when reconciling them with Asian culture...
    I think that what some posts are alluding is that the guy wouldn’t turn down s3x on a first date but wouldn’t see the girl as girlfriend or wife material. I couldn’t live by that. Why put rules or barriers up just because you did something natural instead of waiting a couple of weeks.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    I think that what some posts are alluding is that the guy wouldn’t turn down s3x on a first date but wouldn’t see the girl as girlfriend or wife material. I couldn’t live by that. Why put rules or barriers up just because you did something natural instead of waiting a couple of weeks.
    Are morals actually morals if not first applied to self.5555
    Ian Forbes and YankeeDK like this.

Are morals actually morals if not first applied to self.5555
    But I don’t equate having sex with having good or bad morals. Morals are a code or value system. Waiting a certain length of time doesn’t not make something moral or immoral. To draw the analogy further I think it is always immoral to steal. If I waited a month it doesn’t change that.

If something is right, real and in the moment it would be immoral not to act on it. Denial does not make someone better or worse. It’s like the old joke about the difference between sin and pity. It’s a sin to put it in but a pity to take it out.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Once you get past a certain age(lates 20's, IMO) it's juvenile to worry about a girl's past
    And putting some arbitrary # of days for sex is really just childish

I think it's pretty clear what type of the person a girl is, so I don't see the need to worry about her past

That being said.....I think it's valid for a guy to not want to be with a former BG because of her past experiences

But just some random girl?
    That is teenage shit, if you ask me

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    You have said that before and while it may make sense theoretically, is simply not true. To me it shows a distorted view of s3x and there are no hard and fast rules. As an example if you meet a girl, have the best time, talk about all and sundry and in the moment you have s3x. It could be just showing physically how you are feeling. Are you saying that shows a lack of morals compared to a couple who have three mediocre dates and then bang. Or 10 dates or 20 because for no other reason there was nothing left to talk about.

S3x is s3x. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first night or 6 months in. If it feels right then brilliant. Now, I get what you are saying if you meant that a girl who sleeps on first night to trap or to fake. Yes, lack of morals. But it doesn’t fit for every situation. With regards peoples past, if that bothers someone, then we are all fcuked. I dread the next relationship if I am asked for a number. I don’t think a jaw can drop that far without causing a fracture. If pasts effect someones future, then I may join the priesthood now. But I think too many white knights ignore the fact that girls work and jump in quick to save. If a girl wants you she will move heaven and earth. If she doesn’t show you that 100 then not for you.
    A lot of double stds going on here.5555
    Ask yourself would you fek on a first date and the answer would be hell yes.5555
    We would not marry or we would perceive a bar girl as less of a real person with less value?
    But we are quite happy to avail ourselves of them...Seems fair?
    Seems moral?
    I have said it in the past you are not your job, most people have many jobs over a life time, to be labeled for life by one part of your life.....Would I want to be known by my first job?
    It shows residual long out dated christian values some of which have no place in my world.
    Also applying our stds around sex may well be problematic when reconciling them with Asian culture...
    I think that what some posts are alluding is that the guy wouldn’t turn down s3x on a first date but wouldn’t see the girl as girlfriend or wife material.

That is my thoughts right or wrong its how I feel when it comes to someone I want a long term relationship with, maybe Im old fashiond. I always liked the concept to court a girl, the challenge, the chase, getting to know her and her family, and then when you really get to know her without sex involved or even first base for that matter it makes a hugh differance when the time comes to nail her.

Now in saying all that I have had plenty of one nighters, f#ck buddys etc as well as the normal stuff in bars, double standards yeah sure but im a guy.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 2nd August 2018 at 13:37.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    As I have said many times... I don't much care for hypocrites. Give me a good, honest crook any day. 555 ... At least I know where I stand.

I'm quite open about my life style when I'm here in Canada, and I do know that many of the good old fashioned Christian "moralists" do not approve... and make it apparent by their actions. But, I also know some of THEIR history, and it ain't pretty: screwing around on their wife and other shit. I've got a dozen stories, but you all know what I mean.

I always give more than I receive and don't lie to anyone. My Thai lady friends always knew where I stood, and knew I would never screw them around. They were and are always free to find someone else who could treat them better. Many are now married and yet we are still friends. I don't mess around with other men's ladies... even if we had a history together. And, I keep that part quiet.
    OzzyDamo likes this.

But I don’t equate having sex with having good or bad morals. Morals are a code or value system. Waiting a certain length of time doesn’t not make something moral or immoral. To draw the analogy further I think it is always immoral to steal. If I waited a month it doesn’t change that.

If something is right, real and in the moment it would be immoral not to act on it. Denial does not make someone better or worse. It’s like the old joke about the difference between sin and pity. It’s a sin to put it in but a pity to take it out.
    Sex is neither good not bad unless its bad sex or your doing it wrong...555
    Morals from the point of view as applying one std to others but not to self...Morals might not be the best term.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Once you get past a certain age(lates 20's, IMO) it's juvenile to worry about a girl's past
    And putting some arbitrary # of days for sex is really just childish

I think it's pretty clear what type of the person a girl is, so I don't see the need to worry about her past

That being said.....I think it's valid for a guy to not want to be with a former BG because of her past experiences

But just some random girl?
    That is teenage shit, if you ask me
    Certainly is. But I have met some absolute callous so called normal girls and some real gems who were bgs. It is obviously a risk but I don’t think a person should discount someone because of their past. I think the biggest issue is trust. I don’t think I will ever find anyone I can truly trust apart from my family. But if I did, and we happen to sleep together on the first night, should she be discounted.

I get about not being long term with a bg. I thought I was and it turned to be a lie. I don’t think I’d put myself through that again. But I have been burned by western good girls. So I never say never.

Sex is neither good not bad unless its bad sex or your doing it wrong...555
    Morals from the point of view as applying one std to others but not to self...Morals might not be the best term.
    But I think they are applying equal standards to themselves. They are saying that there is nothing wrong with first night sex but they won’t develop it further. But it’s something I disagree with. But each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    I think that what some posts are alluding is that the guy wouldn’t turn down s3x on a first date but wouldn’t see the girl as girlfriend or wife material.

That is my thoughts right or wrong its how I feel when it comes to someone I want a long term relationship with, maybe Im old fashiond. I always liked the concept to court a girl, the challenge, the chase, getting to know her and her family, and then when you really get to know her without sex involved or even first base for that matter it makes a hugh differance when the time comes to nail her.

Now in saying all that I have had plenty of one nighters, f#ck buddys etc as well as the normal stuff in bars, double standards yeah sure but im a guy.
    Which is fine so what you are saying is you place more worth in the chase or anticipation......What a very old fashioned fetish your so kinky.555555

For me who knows where love might come from so why discount part of the opportunity I met a few nice bar girls some may have even been wife material who knows, just did not work out that way.
    But it would not have bothered me one bit about their past.
    Gazmac and OZZYGUY like this.

Oddly enough I was like that even with the bar girls. I found someone I liked first and then tried to get to know her in a casual way. I would offer to take her somewhere on her day off... her choice in what to do. I was never in a hurry to push the "sex thing". That always comes later if the lady is interested. The wam, bam, thank you Mam gals never interested me for more than just once. Over the many years I built up quite a stable of ladies who I could have fun with. We would go to the lake, or shopping, or over night trips to the border, or Pai, or home to see her family. If they met somebody else I was happy for them.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Which is fine so what you are saying is you place more worth in the chase or anticipation......What a very old fashioned fetish your so kinky.555555

For me who knows where love might come from so why discount part of the opportunity I met a few nice bar girls some may have even been wife material who knows, just did not work out that way.
    Here’s a question though. If there past was as a serial cheater. I’m not talking bg, just a regular girl. And let’s say she cheated on her partner with you. Would that not worry you? That would be something I couldn’t discount. If someone is willing to cheat with you then they are willing to cheat on you. I am not egotistical to think that I am the best she will have for the rest of her life and if she has a penchant for cheating, then chances she will do it. That’s a no. Trust and loyalty are the moral code that I think is most important.
    Gazmac, OzzyDamo, OZZYGUY and 1 others like this.

I did have a BG regualar for some years in CM, spent a lot of time with her over the years. I did think very very hard about making her part of my life and I know she would have been keen and would be a good wife. I just couldnt do it and I really did like her.

Its my issue.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 2nd August 2018 at 14:03.
    Rockitt and Ian Forbes like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    All my old girlfriends were sluts. And I was very happy...555
    Gazmac, Ian Forbes and Stillearly like this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Why is it that if a girl sleeps with a load of guys she is a slut but if a guy does it he is gay?
    PeteGill and Stillearly like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Oddly enough I was like that even with the bar girls. I found someone I liked first and then tried to get to know her in a casual way. I would offer to take her somewhere on her day off... her choice in what to do. I was never in a hurry to push the "sex thing". That always comes later if the lady is interested. The wam, bam, thank you Mam gals never interested me for more than just once. Over the many years I built up quite a stable of ladies who I could have fun with. We would go to the lake, or shopping, or over night trips to the border, or Pai, or home to see her family. If they met somebody else I was happy for them.
    I'm sort of the same too Ian

Well except in my case I usually met a girl at an after hour club at 5am and at that point we sort of had to "wait"

Wasn't nothing happening then 5555

Why is it that if a girl sleeps with a load of guys she is a slut but if a guy does it he is gay?
    GAY?

Only if you keep choosing the Katoi. 555

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Telling it like it is, Rob. Nothing wrong with that. That is being honest with yourself and honest with her. 555

As for myself I only pick ladies who honestly enjoy sex with me. If they aren't enjoying it then neither am I. That is the problem with the very attractive bar girls who have lots of customers. They have to fake it with so many men. It is tough for a man to fake it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    It is tough for a man to fake it.
    I did just once, I had a hell of a lot to drink, tried one of the blue pills and after some time at it I was so stuffed and it wasnt going to finish soon so just faked it. 55

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Cant imagine why your still single....

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast