Thread: Bar girl vs Normal girl

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post
    Well wasn't BunnyGee just stating his 'opinion' 5555
    Good point....55

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Good point....55
    It is a good point, but in stating it the way he did it causes hostility on the forum. Do we want our members here all fighting with each other? There is always two ways to say the same thing. Phaisan got himself banned by being too critical of others in a very blunt manner. That was too bad because he did have good knowledge that he could pass on to others.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    It is a good point, but in stating it the way he did it causes hostility on the forum. Do we want our members here all fighting with each other? There is always two ways to say the same thing. Phaisan got himself banned by being too critical of others in a very blunt manner. That was too bad because he did have good knowledge that he could pass on to others.
    Lighten up, it is just a forum. Honestly, constant repetitiveness is far more likely to send members packing than the odd swear word.
    slampay likes this.

Lighten up, it is just a forum. Honestly, constant repetitiveness is far more likely to send members packing than the odd swear word.
    Swear words don't matter to me at all, Peter, or anyone else here. But, if I called you a paedophile, or suggested it, then I doubt it would go down easy.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Fuck off we are the people front of Judea....
    PeteGill and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Honestly, constant repetitiveness is far more likely to send members packing than the odd swear word.
    You can say that again.!
    Minder, PeteGill and slampay like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    You can say that again.!
    I think that's unfair. I can't remember what I posted ten minutes ago.. let alone yesterday!
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Swear words don't matter to me at all, Peter, or anyone else here. But, if I called you a paedophile, or suggested it, then I doubt it would go down easy.
    Not sure what you are getting at here? He said 'prick' not 'Paedo' 5555
    But things do tend to go around in circles some times and the same ground get's covered time and again.

Not sure what you are getting at here? He said 'prick' not 'Paedo' 5555
    But things do tend to go around in circles some times and the same ground get's covered time and again.
    In case you missed it, Peter. There is a big difference between swearing and calling someone something nasty with the intention of being mean... what ever it might be.

If you don't want to read something, or look at the same picture a second time, How long does it take to scroll past the reply? Is that one or two seconds out of your life really that important?

Some topics I don't even bother to follow any more for just that reason. A forum like this is for discussion and debate. If it turns into a slagging match then I'm out of here. Silly bickering is for children and women.

In case you missed it, Peter. There is a big difference between swearing and calling someone something nasty with the intention of being mean... what ever it might be.

If you don't want to read something, or look at the same picture a second time, How long does it take to scroll past the reply? Is that one or two seconds out of your life really that important?

Some topics I don't even bother to follow any more for just that reason. A forum like this is for discussion and debate. If it turns into a slagging match then I'm out of here. Silly bickering is for children and women.
    So real men talk about how they can dispose of bodies 555 Chill out Ian. Believe me I have been called a lot worse here.
    slampay likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar

Come on, Ian.. The y real abuse is in the title of this thread, "Bar girls versus normal girls", suggesting bar-girls are not normal in any way..
    The further text of the OP is that he has never been with a bar-girl, that he is "above" that and can have any of many regular girls up to his choosing..

But has a curious wondering why sane men would infect themselves with this abnormality.. read it, I discharge, but that's the gist of it..
    To do this on a forum where many associate or have relationships with bar-girls or former bar-girls is not very tasteful, to say the least..

I never responded in this thread, not because I don't have an opinion as to why people might actually prefer being with a bar-girl, but because of the condescending, colonial tone of the OP..
    Someone calling the poster out and calling him a prick is par for the course, I only wondered why it took so long..? 555

You say you hate bullies, but miss the bullying when a poster degrades your way of life, and the way of many of the BM's on here..
    I wouldn't use the word prick, although appropriate, I would say he has a superiority complex and degrades anyone with another view or lifestyle, but Prick would be a good analogy... 555
    wabbits, Minder, PeteGill and 1 others like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    Come on, Ian.. The y real abuse is in the title of this thread, "Bar girls versus normal girls", suggesting bar-girls are not normal in any way..
    The further text of the OP is that he has never been with a bar-girl, that he is "above" that and can have any of many regular girls up to his choosing..

But has a curious wondering why sane men would infect themselves with this abnormality.. read it, I discharge, but that's the gist of it..
    To do this on a forum where many associate or have relationships with bar-girls or former bar-girls is not very tasteful, to say the least..

I never responded in this thread, not because I don't have an opinion as to why people might actually prefer being with a bar-girl, but because of the condescending, colonial tone of the OP..
    Someone calling the poster out and calling him a prick is par for the course, I only wondered why it took so long..? 555

You say you hate bullies, but miss the bullying when a poster degrades your way of life, and the way of many of the BM's on here..
    I wouldn't use the word prick, although appropriate, I would say he has a superiority complex and degrades anyone with another view or lifestyle, but Prick would be a good analogy... 555
    The OP was playing the long game........was setting up to tell us how rich his gf's family was for the umpteenth time 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    The OP was playing the long game........was setting up to tell us how rich his gf's family was for the umpteenth time 555
    Yeah, and a year or two from now, he will be explaining how they used and abused him.. I won't feel sorry for him, same as I don't buy his superiority now... 555
    wabbits likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Dam Colonists!
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I think that's unfair. I can't remember what I posted ten minutes ago.. let alone yesterday!
    Its not that you cant remember it was your other personality you are suppressing.5555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Dam Colonists!
    colonialist or colonist.....Hmmm this is a question I must go and ponder....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Colonist ....Isnt that a doctor who checks ya Bum for cancer ? 5555

Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Colonist ....Isnt that a doctor who checks ya Bum for cancer ? 5555
    Could be a enthusiast who like to pump water up his or her butt??
    Its an irrigating thought!
    slampay and Tingtong like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Could be a enthusiast who like to pump water up his or her butt??
    Its an irrigating thought!
    Be sure to tip your waitress....
    wabbits likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    colonialist or colonist.....Hmmm this is a question I must go and ponder....
    A colonialist colonises the colonies with colonists...
    wabbits likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast