The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: how to stay safe--

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krukke View Post
    Do you know if the swedish grandparents still have contact with them?
    I think the girls have been over there to Sweeden a few years ago.
    I'm fairly sure they still go to LOS and see them.
    krukke likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Cadet
    Sorry didn't ask…i was strolling down nana on my way over to Gulliver's and she was walking the opposite way late evening
    Just had a short chat, and remember i was thinking she did look very healthy and was in a good mood
    Was just nice to see that she was busy and in good shape,and that kitchen business was going ok
    krukke and Ian Forbes like this.

Platinum
    Jimmy is Irish but lives in holland. It wasn’t Mai, it was her sister.

Bizarrely one of the MTB girls messaged me about 8 months ago. Asking me to come see her. Amazing the difference in how she looked. Gone from one of the most beautiful girls I ever seen to someone you wouldn’t loolmtwice at.

Unfortunately she made the wrong choice of guy and feels her chance is gone. Weird she texted me. Shows they will try everything. I’m iunder no illusions that I was the only one she messaged

Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    Gone from one of the most beautiful girls I ever seen to someone you wouldn’t look twice at.
    Amazing how cunning mother nature is.!
    the tricks she plays to get us to mate.

Liberal Conservative Distantpeak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Amazing how cunning mother nature is.!
    the tricks she plays to get us to mate.
    I wonder what girls say when discussing men... "Oh... he no longer has a six-pack, I don't know what I saw in him..." ..55
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Singularity prediction... 2043...

Immortality to follow within 5 years...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I wonder what girls say when discussing men... "Oh... he no longer has a six-pack, I don't know what I saw in him..." ..55
    You would be amazed what women talk about when they think men can't hear them. They go into far more detail than most men ever do. I've mentioned the story when Kung and I sat on a big lounging deck over the water in Hua Hin. There were 5 " youngish" farang males sitting nearby and talking among themselves. Then there were their 5 Thai lady friends talking to each other.

Suddenly, Kung's opened wide and she looked shocked. Apparently the Thai girls were all describing the size of the men's penises and precisely what they did in bed. Because none of the guys could speak Thai they didn't know what was being said about them.

My Thai friend, Nong who owns a laundry in Chiang Mai, has 4 staff. One of the staff used to work the P4P bar scene. When Nam has been drinking a bit after work she tells the stories of what went on with various customers. The tales are quite raunchy and all the female staff break into hoots of laughter.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    dont we like the idea of its al about the "good hart" that matters

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    Jimmy is Irish but lives in holland. It wasn’t Mai, it was her sister.

Bizarrely one of the MTB girls messaged me about 8 months ago. Asking me to come see her. Amazing the difference in how she looked. Gone from one of the most beautiful girls I ever seen to someone you wouldn’t loolmtwice at.

Unfortunately she made the wrong choice of guy and feels her chance is gone. Weird she texted me. Shows they will try everything. I’m iunder no illusions that I was the only one she messaged
    I feel like I should know you. 555 You seem to know everything that was going on @ MTB summer 2012.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Cadet
    who remembers irish johnny and dirty mike and the ladyboy that produced tit-milk at the moulin rouge? effin; good night that was i ended up in bed with a l/b from geirs bar

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfella View Post
    who remembers irish johnny and dirty mike and the ladyboy that produced tit-milk at the moulin rouge? effin; good night that was i ended up in bed with a l/b from geirs bar
    was some heavy ones back in that times

Sounds like a LB from Love bar haha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234